PDA

View Full Version : Fat burning cycle for woman

sky
01-12-2018, 05:43 PM
Would anavar or clean be better for this and and what dosage would you recommend for a woman
She cut 40lbs and is only 15lbs from her goal or 2 pants sizes if she gets some muscle but even with her diet and workout plan it isn't coming off anymore for months she has seen no results.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

bgmuscle
01-12-2018, 06:02 PM
From my understanding clen. And if she is a scale watcher var is not for her cause she will gain muscle and have extra bloat and hold water. If she can make it through a cycle without checking the scale then she may come out a trimmer on the other side. But you don't loose weight or var if you are hitting the weights hard you gain muscle and trim up.
Clen ran with var seems to be the most common stack for cutting for a woman and the clen may counter the var sides. I don't know a women who has personally ran clen but I do know one that has and is on var. We agreed that the cardiovascular sides are not worth it with clen. for her. And Id like to keep her around for as many yrs as possible. I am looking into a sarm stack for her currently. They seem to be safer and pretty effective.
If you have info on her training / workout plan and her diet / macros maybe a bro can chime in on it because the problem might just be with that. Not saying it is. But there are guys here who know their shit and I would explore every avenue.

AngieNY
01-12-2018, 06:13 PM
@ Big muscle.... where have you read that anavar causes water retention? Var doesnt aromatize into estrogen and there is no progestin activity so please tell me.... how does it cause water retention? That comment is misleading.

OP: If she is nearing her goal, its going to be more difficult for her to lose weight. Rather than look into aas for her, tell her to change up her diet and work out. Try HIIT or compound full body movements. But your post lacks details in what she is currently doing. So I cant gauge what she would need.

bgmuscle
01-12-2018, 06:25 PM
Im not here mis inform its obvious that you would know more on the subject. I am the kind of person who tries very hard to speak from experience / facts. My wife is currently on a cycle of var and she says she is feeling very bloated and even her legs are swolen. Everyone is different. This gets worse around the menstrual cycle. And yes I have read many many times that some ppl experience this and it goes away within a few days / week of ending the cycle.
It may not have that affect on everyone I was clearly stating what I know in a real world situation. Again that's why I asked more informed ppl to chime in on this as I am not a female.
Maybe you can help steer him further on this issue.
I always prefer the woman putting the substance in her body to do the research and know the risk before putting anything in her body. This is why although I picked up the var, I informed my fav lady to read and research the pros and cons before putting it in her body and to not let me influence the situation.

bgmuscle
01-12-2018, 06:27 PM
And that last part is spot on ^^^^^^^^^ Good advice... Don't juice the girl unless the girl wants to be juiced. There are many diet changes ect that will make a ton of difference. I am a big fan of the Keto diet with a carb backload. My girl don't like it but I do...

AngieNY
01-12-2018, 06:30 PM
Maybe she should labmax her var. Please dont mention the source if its not from this board. Every cycle I've run, always had var in it... I'm on cycle #10 and var has never bloated me.
I didnt say you were misinforming people, I said that comment was misleading.

Im not here mis inform its obvious that you would know more on the subject. I am the kind of person who tries very hard to speak from experience / facts. My wife is currently on a cycle of var and she says she is feeling very bloated and even her legs are swolen. Everyone is different. This gets worse around the menstrual cycle. And yes I have read many many times that some ppl experience this and it goes away within a few days / week of ending the cycle.
It may not have that affect on everyone I was clearly stating what I know in a real world situation. Again that's why I asked more informed ppl to chime in on this as I am not a female.
Maybe you can help steer him further on this issue.
I always prefer the woman putting the substance in her body to do the research and know the risk before putting anything in her body. This is why although I picked up the var, I informed my fav lady to read and research the pros and cons before putting it in her body and to not let me influence the situation.

bgmuscle
01-12-2018, 06:37 PM
The source is from this board. And maybe I should labmax.. Every other compound that I have read about that has been tested from this source is spot on... But I am yet to see a var test...

Anzel
01-12-2018, 09:38 PM
Some sound advice here. Var doesn't cause bloat so get that Checked out.
I strongly suggest she visit with a diet coach. All recommendations here are good but unless we know all about her and her diet we can't help as much...
She can be undereating believe it or not. She may be skipping meals.
A diet coach will be able to get to the root of the issue.
Post here diet up and let's look.

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru representative

Grand re-opening! 10% off only lasts 2 days so Visit Puritysourcelabs.ru or PM me.

sky
01-12-2018, 10:04 PM
Some sound advice here. Var doesn't cause bloat so get that Checked out.
I strongly suggest she visit with a diet coach. All recommendations here are good but unless we know all about her and her diet we can't help as much...
She can be undereating believe it or not. She may be skipping meals.
A diet coach will be able to get to the root of the issue.
Post here diet up and let's look.

Anzel

Grand re-opening! 10% off only lasts 2 days so Visit Puritysourcelabs.ru or PM me.Her diet is through a trainer we have tried many different options and some worked as it was hard for her to lose weight at first
Now her diet is (I believe) 2400-2600 calories a day spread out over 5 meals
When dropped down to 2000 she felt weaker and no difference in weight so she went back to her diet that lost the majority of the weight before. She is looking for something that will help give her the flat stomach from years ago she is not concerned about building muscle as it would be a plus .

As for what she actually eats I have no clue as it changes to whatever she can whip up that doesn't break it for instance she just had 4oz of chicken breast baked 1 slice of all natural wheat bread and some broccoli

AngieNY
01-12-2018, 10:27 PM
2600 calories??? What's her age, how much does she weight, how tall is she and what's her BMI?

Electromass
01-12-2018, 10:32 PM
After reading through the thread, I’m going to suggest that she leave the var alone focus on nutrition, work on anaerobic and aerobic training plan to work some more of the stubborn fat off and then hit a clen cycle.
JM2cents!

Anzel
01-12-2018, 10:34 PM
Ok so I'm 6 foot and a bit over 200...when I was heavier but wanted to cut some fat I was eating 1800 cals!
So something is wrong here.

Anzel

Visit Puritysourcelabs.ru or PM me.

AngieNY
01-12-2018, 10:36 PM
Glad I'm not the only one who thought that was crazy

I'm 5'7" 199 and I'm between 1800 - 2000cal

Ok so I'm 6 foot and a bit over 200...when I was heavier but wanted to cut some fat I was eating 1800 cals!
So something is wrong here.

Anzel

Visit Puritysourcelabs.ru or PM me.

Electromass
01-12-2018, 10:39 PM
Yes, dietary discipline is the hardest thing we do in this sport! Whether you are cutting or bulking....it’s a great challenge either way!

sky
01-12-2018, 11:10 PM
2600 calories??? What's her age, how much does she weight, how tall is she and what's her BMI?22(I believe )
130lbs
5ft5
Bmi unknown
Extremely active life style
2mile walk in the morning
2 mile run in the day
2 mile walk in the after noon
Workouts are 6 times a week pretty aggressive
Eats literally nothing on the sugary bad side her diet is all great nutritional stuff

I will recommend cutting calories to 1500 a day
Does anybody have a macro count for weight loss as honestly any type of supplement alternative is a last resort for her but she came to me for information and I will give her my opinion on both routes.

Electromass
01-12-2018, 11:13 PM
22(I believe )
130lbs
5ft5
Bmi unknown
Extremely active life style
2mile walk in the morning
2 mile run in the day
2 mile walk in the after noon
Workouts are 6 times a week pretty aggressive
Eats literally nothing on the sugary bad side her diet is all great nutritional stuff

I will recommend cutting calories to 1500 a day
Does anybody have a macro count for weight loss as honestly any type of supplement alternative is a last resort for her but she came to me for information and I will give her my opinion on both routes.

Sent from my SM-G950U using TapatalkThere are literally tons of macro charts and macro calculators on the internet

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

sky
01-12-2018, 11:14 PM
There are literally tons of macro charts and macro calculators on the internet

Sent from my XT1080 using TapatalkTo Google I go lol

Delta5
01-12-2018, 11:21 PM
Ketosis...it works. Friend of mine just shed 14 lbs in 12 days and is going for another 15 in the next 3 weeks, and he'll get it too....all without exercise. Mother has done it also, few others I know have done it as well.

Delta5
01-12-2018, 11:24 PM
Simply cut all carbs and sugars from diet....eat meat and healthy fats. That simple. Feel better also burning fat for fuel instead of sugar. Now I imagine a bodybuilder would need a cheat day or 2-3...carb load a little, etc.

BamaBoyPat
01-13-2018, 06:08 AM
Sound like my type of woman angie! But to the OP...calories sound a little high. Maybe tried IF or carb cycling. Add some cardio acceleration into the weightlifting portion if her working and cut out of the 2 mile things. Var shouldn't make her bloated. Either labmax or lower the dosage. As for clen it didn't effect my wife much maybe just some muscle cramps from time to time but in my opinion it's o my worth it when you're around a certain bf percentage. The best advice is what everyone else has already said and just re check that diet.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk