PDA

View Full Version : Test and primobolan cycle

GDF-8
01-13-2018, 12:17 AM
Hey guys
just after experiences opinions on those that have used low dose test and moderate primobolan in their 40+ years and results after coming off - muscle retained etc ?

Bullseye Forever
01-13-2018, 12:19 AM
Yes I’ve ran this cycle a couple of times and loved it,I also used masteron with it as well,got leans gains from it,kept them when I came off,no sides much just expensive as heck...tren is cheaper,but if you can’t use tren then primo is the shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GDF-8
01-13-2018, 08:27 AM
Thanks bullseye - was there marked differences with/without mastering inclusion .?

Zeus-Sr
01-13-2018, 11:32 AM
Low dose test when you get older is the way to go IMO. Test is in there as the foundation but other compounds are used to do the heavy lifting. Retention is based on a lot of things but especially the HPTA restart time. If you are on TRT the retention level would be higher IMO. Just be aware of the DHT / prostate issues of primo.

babybull34
01-13-2018, 06:31 PM
Thanks bullseye - was there marked differences with/without mastering inclusion .?

Run this many times and finishing a blast right now. Primo at 1g and Test at 250mg per week. Primoand Test make for an incredible, low-side stack that provides quality LM gains. I have added Masteron into the mix in this stack and many others, my conclusion is that I prefer Proviron. The benefits for me with Masteron have been minimal, just personal, subjective response.

babybull34
01-13-2018, 06:33 PM
Low dose test when you get older is the way to go IMO. Test is in there as the foundation but other compounds are used to do the heavy lifting. Retention is based on a lot of things but especially the HPTA restart time. If you are on TRT the retention level would be higher IMO. Just be aware of the DHT / prostate issues of primo.

Erroneous. As I have posted to your responses on this before, Primo is a DHB not a DHT. Completely different compounds. Primo does not exacerbate prostate issues to the degree of other compounds.

Bullseye Forever
01-13-2018, 06:36 PM
Run this many times and finishing a blast right now. Primo at 1g and Test at 250mg per week. Primoand Test make for an incredible, low-side stack that provides quality LM gains. I have added Masteron into the mix in this stack and many others, my conclusion is that I prefer Proviron. The benefits for me with Masteron have been minimal, just personal, subjective response.

Really man?wow I guess it depends on the person lol,I’ve always had great luck with masteron,and proviron didn’t do much for me....masteron always seems like a synergistic compound to every other product I’ve used

Zeus-Sr
01-14-2018, 12:37 AM
Really I thought it was a cross of both dht and dhb? I would be extremely happy if it wasn’t and had no more of an effect on the prostate than other AAS.

babybull34
01-14-2018, 05:35 AM
Really man?wow I guess it depends on the person lol,I’ve always had great luck with masteron,and proviron didn’t do much for me....masteron always seems like a synergistic compound to every other product I’ve used

This just goes to show the subjective responses that we all have to gear. There is no one size fits all approach. That's for sure. You are not alone, Bullseye, many love and swear by Masteron.

babybull34
01-14-2018, 05:37 AM
Really I thought it was a cross of both dht and dhb? I would be extremely happy if it wasn’t and had no more of an effect on the prostate than other AAS.

No, sir. EQ, 1-Test Cyp, and Primo are all DHB's not DHT's; completely different compounds and classes.

Zeus-Sr
01-14-2018, 01:31 PM
Thanks

Bullseye Forever
01-14-2018, 06:32 PM
This just goes to show the subjective responses that we all have to gear. There is no one size fits all approach. That's for sure. You are not alone, Bullseye, many love and swear by Masteron.

Yes brother your right,makes this board great everybody is different

Themaskedrider
01-14-2018, 09:28 PM
I ran this cycle and loved it! Had to cut it short because of an injury. Had great results in 16 weeks. I went with Proviron as well. With the amount of pinning with the primo figured swallowing a pill was the better option than another stick... add some GH to that cycle and you’ll be very happy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Gmanzx11
01-20-2018, 01:52 AM
I ran test ISO at 300mg and primo started at 600 for 4 wks then bumped to 800 for 12 more wks. Also ran Proviron at 50mg Ed. Loved it. Muscle hardness and definition was AWSOME. Changed my physique. And I felt F'n great. I will be running primo oh probably all summer. I am 49. I kept all my Gainz. Just lost a little hardness

Themaskedrider
01-20-2018, 01:59 AM
I ran test ISO at 300mg and primo started at 600 for 4 wks then bumped to 800 for 12 more wks. Also ran Proviron at 50mg Ed. Loved it. Muscle hardness and definition was AWSOME. Changed my physique. And I felt F'n great. I will be running primo oh probably all summer. I am 49. I kept all my Gainz. Just lost a little hardness

My plan as well! I loved my primo blast. It will be my summer run for sure!

Zeus-Sr
01-20-2018, 02:06 AM
Gmanzx11 why did you include the Proviron with the primo/test? Was there a benefit?

On my upcoming blast with test and primo I was thinking of adding npp since I have some left over - but npp kills my libido and if I use it again I would like to add proviron to keep my drive but the potential for bph worries me.

Themaskedrider
01-20-2018, 02:10 AM
I used Proviron with my previous primo blast too. Honestly it was because a buddy recommended this wonderful magical oral. It frees up SHBG making more free test available. Is a mild AI. And it definitely helps with the libido!

I’m running NPP currently (no primo) and 50mg Proviron and libido is good!

Zeus-Sr
01-20-2018, 02:17 AM
How old are you?

Themaskedrider
01-20-2018, 02:28 AM

Themaskedrider
01-20-2018, 03:16 PM
How old are you?

Tried responding to you’re PM bro but your inbox is full... here’s the reply:

I get labs every 30-60 days depending on what I’m running. My TRT doc is cool and knows when I’m on blast and helps monitor and adjust me. My psa levels so far are good. Not even slightly elevated. I do take saw palmetto for my prostate but that’s mainly because I’m on GH. No issues so far tho bro

Zeus-Sr
01-20-2018, 04:00 PM
thx

Gmanzx11
01-20-2018, 07:10 PM
I run Proviron year round. It increases free test and I just feel good on it. Also additional muscle hardness and keeps libido way up there!!

im running Npp at 800wk
test C 750wk
proviron 100mg ed
hgh 2ui ed
mast 600wk

Libido thru the roof!!

madhungarian
01-20-2018, 07:24 PM
Closely following. Now that I'm getting older I'd like to find a clean cycle for lean muscle gains. Dbol days are probably behind me, althoughI do still have some. Is it normal to run lower test while on primo? I've seen statements on running high test and some on running a lower amount of test.

Zeus-Sr
01-20-2018, 07:34 PM
LOL - I am facing reality that there is really no reason for me at my age to be using injectable dbol. I go back and forth in denial.

Low test is great - if you listen to a lot of veteran users that used to use high doses of Test - when they got older they kept the test low as just a foundation and then just add a primo at 800 mg. When your 50+ there is really no reason to use anything but low dosage test, primo, EQ, and HGH. The hard part is accepting that going heavy and having big bulk is not the healthiest thing for your joints or body when you are older.

Bullseye Forever
01-20-2018, 07:53 PM
LOL - I am facing reality that there is really no reason for me at my age to be using injectable dbol. I go back and forth in denial.

Low test is great - if you listen to a lot of veteran users that used to use high doses of Test - when they got older they kept the test low as just a foundation and then just add a primo at 800 mg. When your 50+ there is really no reason to use anything but low dosage test, primo, EQ, and HGH. The hard part is accepting that going heavy and have big bulk is not the healthiest thing for your joints or body when you are older.

Amen to this!!

Bullseye Forever
01-20-2018, 10:43 PM
Y’all saying that at someone at 51+years old should only take lower amounts of test when doing a cycle with primo? Very interesting I’ve never heard that before I can anyone explain please,thanks

babybull34
01-20-2018, 11:03 PM

Low test is great - if you listen to a lot of veteran users that used to use high doses of Test - when they got older they kept the test low as just a foundation and then just add a primo at 800 mg. When your 50+ there is really no reason to use anything but low dosage test, primo, EQ, and HGH. The hard part is accepting that going heavy and having big bulk is not the healthiest thing for your joints or body when you are older.

Just the reality of our game. But that doesn't mean we can't look great and still stay very strong while being health conscious.

babybull34
01-20-2018, 11:07 PM
Y’all saying that at someone at 51+years old should only take lower amounts of test when doing a cycle with primo? Very interesting I’ve never heard that before I can anyone explain please,thanks

This is certainly not a have to, just a preference that many have. Primo is an incredible drug but its benefits and properties can get lost if combined with too much test. Many have found, myself included, that a run of low test combined with a solid dose of Primo can provide excellent lean mass gains, body fat loss, and body composition changes. Is it Tren? No. But it's fantastic results and it is very gentle on the body. Which, as you age, become very important.

Primo at 300 to 400mg per week along with TRT make for an incredible cruise too.

This is not to say that I still don't recommend and use other compounds because I do. But, if you have never done a blast (16 weeks +) of Primo and low test, you need to check it out. You might be VERY pleasantly surprised with the results and how it makes you look.

loans4you
01-20-2018, 11:10 PM
As a fellow 50 year old regarding dosages of these ( I get test from TRT doc ) have recently picked up some EQ and taking 4iu ed GH. Best recommendations for lean slow gains? ALso have T3 and T4 have not introduced yet. Any opinions and suggestions are appreciated
thanks

Zeus-Sr
01-20-2018, 11:14 PM
There are some good posts about low test.Test is not as clean as primo in terms of sides. Low dose test gives a nice foundation as you don’t want to do any cycle without test. You are not relying on the test for the heavy lifting - that is for other compounds. With low test no real need for an AI, minimal water retention, less sides and there are a variety of benefits from a health standpoint - in terms of cardio, cholesterol, Prostate growth, etc. higher test dosages are not really healthy for older men. Primo is one of the safest compounds in terms of side effects but also there is a school of thought with Tren users that a lot of trens side effects could be lessened with low test and higher Tren. Again I am a proponent of it - everyone reacts differently but if you research high test levels for older men there is nothing positive that is said mostly negative. It goes with my less is more - for an older guy - low test / moderate Primo or EQ and moderate hgh - 2-3 ius-is the way to go for the best risk return profile

HGH w/ low dose test is more beneficial for older men because if your muscles are worn out and aged - even high dose test isn’t going to benefit you as much. Imo hgh and or igf can possibly rejuvenate older muscles - at least that is what I am buying into

Bullseye Forever
01-21-2018, 12:03 AM
This is certainly not a have to, just a preference that many have. Primo is an incredible drug but its benefits and properties can get lost if combined with too much test. Many have found, myself included, that a run of low test combined with a solid dose of Primo can provide excellent lean mass gains, body fat loss, and body composition changes. Is it Tren? No. But it's fantastic results and it is very gentle on the body. Which, as you age, become very important.

Primo at 300 to 400mg per week along with TRT make for an incredible cruise too.

This is not to say that I still don't recommend and use other compounds because I do. But, if you have never done a blast (16 weeks +) of Primo and low test, you need to check it out. You might be VERY pleasantly surprised with the results and how it makes you look.

Thank you man!! Next time I run these two I will run the test lower!!

babybull34
01-21-2018, 12:22 AM
As a fellow 50 year old regarding dosages of these ( I get test from TRT doc ) have recently picked up some EQ and taking 4iu ed GH. Best recommendations for lean slow gains? ALso have T3 and T4 have not introduced yet. Any opinions and suggestions are appreciated
thanks

EQ is great for lean mass gains over time, as it is a DHB like Primo. With your protocol, TRT and HGH @ 4iu, I would recommend adding the EQ in 400 to 600mg per week. If you have not run EQ before, I would start at 400mg and wait 12 weeks to see how you are responding. EQ overall is very gentle and can be run for extended periods, at low to minimal doses, which makes it a good pair with TRT.

TRT + 400mg EQ + 4iu's HGH will give an incredibly pleasing change to your physique in 6 months.

Just keep an eye on your bloods as the EQ can and will raise blood pressure and thicken your blood. This is great for vascularity but can put a strain on your heart. I would recommend donating blood at least once a month with this protocol.

babybull34
01-21-2018, 12:23 AM
Thank you man!! Next time I run these two I will run the test lower!!

My pleasure, brother. Let us know how it goes for you!

Bullseye Forever
01-21-2018, 02:01 AM
My pleasure, brother. Let us know how it goes for you!

I will dude!!

loans4you
01-21-2018, 06:19 AM
thank you for the info babybull greatly appreciated! I am on 200 cyp per week is that sufficient in your opinion with 400-600 EQ ( I just started the eq @ 300 ) and would the T4 or T3 be beneficial in your opinion along with the GH? Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Zeus-Sr
01-21-2018, 01:41 PM
Babybull is absolutely right on the trt - EQ - HGH example. In terms of your TRT dosage - 200 mg is plenty when you consider how much testosterone a natural male makes each week.

EQ and primo can be swapped for each other. Some say combining Primo and EQ is synergistic where instead of 600 mg of each if taken separately together you can benefit from taking 300 mg of each together. Others say that EQ will fight for the same receptors as Primo and you wouldn’t see all the benefits from Primo.

i am about to blast on TRT, Primo 800 mg and IGF and I am tying to decide whether I should use both.

You have 5 mos until summer - if you started shortly by May you would have recomped nicely.

loans4you
01-21-2018, 03:25 PM
Thanks for the input. What are your thoughts ( or anyone's ) regarding the T4 or T3? What will your dosage and pin times look like adding the IGF? Never done IGF either..

Thx again brothers~

Sqwuidd
01-21-2018, 03:36 PM
I’m running GH and IGF
GH- 5iu pre bedtime
IGF -40 or 50mcg 30min preworkout

I take T4 100mcg every morning as well

My reasoning is complex and long winded - the short version is

GH pre bed time helps me sleep and also escalates the natural GH pulse you get while in REM sleep - I add GH to make that pulse greater overnight

T4- it processes into T3 when your body breaks it down - my logic is I would rather have my body convert based on bodily functions rather than adding more T3 - T4 aids in my metabolism and also gives me some energy while sometimes GH makes me sleepy

IGF- preworkout - gives me a skin tearing pump while lifting - it had a long half life (up to 36 hours I believe ) - so once per day subq injection is good in terms of providing my body with growth factor to help rebuild and pack on more size

There are tons of articles about how GH works in the body while also combined with IGF and adding T4 or T3

Feel free to PM me and we can chat in more detail if desired

loans4you
01-21-2018, 03:47 PM
Thanks for the information will be getting a few IGF with the ST this week and the T4 EQ I picked up from Monster as you know~
Thx again brother~

Sqwuidd
01-21-2018, 03:49 PM
No prob man

babybull34
01-21-2018, 06:56 PM
I’m running GH and IGF
GH- 5iu pre bedtime
IGF -40 or 50mcg 30min preworkout

I take T4 100mcg every morning as well

My reasoning is complex and long winded - the short version is

GH pre bed time helps me sleep and also escalates the natural GH pulse you get while in REM sleep - I add GH to make that pulse greater overnight

T4- it processes into T3 when your body breaks it down - my logic is I would rather have my body convert based on bodily functions rather than adding more T3 - T4 aids in my metabolism and also gives me some energy while sometimes GH makes me sleepy

IGF- preworkout - gives me a skin tearing pump while lifting - it had a long half life (up to 36 hours I believe ) - so once per day subq injection is good in terms of providing my body with growth factor to help rebuild and pack on more size

There are tons of articles about how GH works in the body while also combined with IGF and adding T4 or T3

Feel free to PM me and we can chat in more detail if desired

Excellent information in this post, Sqwuidd. Rep to you.

Zeus-Sr
01-24-2018, 12:21 PM
Question regarding primo dosage -

- is there a noticeable difference between 600 mg vs 800 mg of primo (with test) to make the higher dosage worthwhile
- Is a frontload of primo for a 20 week cycle worthwhile or waste of good gear - at 600 mg a week that is about 1.15 g of primo day one. Would it really help in seeing the primo benefits kick in weeks earlier.

babybull34
01-24-2018, 02:42 PM
Over time, yes there is a difference between 600 to 800mg. However, I have run Primo at 600mg for 20 weeks and been very pleased. 600mg of quality Primo is still a great dose. Of course 800 is better but 600 is still good.

I have never frontloaded with Primo, it takes 10+ weeks to really get going. IMHO, front-loading for a few weeks only to follow it with a chemical trough for another 8+ weeks is only wasting gear. Primo is definitely a wait for it compound.

Zeus-Sr
01-25-2018, 01:40 AM
Thx - given the price I would prefer not using over a vial on the first inj

i might try 600 mg for 6 weeks and then bump to 800 mg

either way I am so pumped to try the robo primo

BullDog
02-27-2018, 02:33 PM

When you talk of "low dose test", how low a dose are referring to?

Oncewild
03-21-2018, 04:03 AM
Howdy gents. Love this thread—makes me feel like a young buck with the ages I am hearing thrown around. Due to work/family schedule I hit the gym later each evening around the same time a group of our younger powerlifters work out each night. I keep giving them hell from recalling me Mr., and even more so when I get the “we respect our elders” response. How the hell im all the sudden twice the age of some of these guys is beyond me.

Also want to hear what folks are dosing test at. I’m several weeks into my first primo focused run with 900mg primo, 400 mast, 450 Test. Weeks 4-10 also anavar at 80mg ed. Planned to add anavar at the end, but switched it up for scheduling reasons with blood test this summer for a new life insurance policy and needed time for HDL to recover again. Plan is 14-16 weeks and then if everything is still going well, drop to cruise on my TRT dose or lower with 400mg primo for another 8-10 weeks.

My new TRT Dr has me on 300mg a week, but in February when my bloods came back he said he was fine with me dropping back to 200mg week—but still wrote my Rx at 300mg. Nice to get real pharm grade Watson for $20 a 10ml bottle.

Zeus-Sr
03-21-2018, 11:23 AM
300 mg trt - good dr

With the primo blast 300 mg then 200 mg for cruising

JJ14
03-21-2018, 01:09 PM
Ill be also running some primo during cruise my first go at it never did it cause was always faked a lot but now since I joined BOP I'm confident I can get some lagit primo. I would say dose depends on funds you have to spend correct? So if I can run 800mg WK I should go for it or would 600mg WK be just as good?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Bodie616
04-03-2018, 04:43 AM
Thank you all for the info, I just turned 46 and have been on 200mg of TRT and just recently started blasting at 500mg/wk I have been interested in adding Primo and like the idea of the low test high Primo. I'm obviously a newbie here and have to do my research on a good Primo source, not ready to try HGH worried about carpal tunnel issues.

Fountainofyouth
05-26-2019, 07:12 AM
Love hearing about the test primo cycle. Very informative. Next cycle this summer.

Brickshthouse79
06-03-2019, 02:55 AM
Ill be also running some primo during cruise my first go at it never did it cause was always faked a lot but now since I joined BOP I'm confident I can get some lagit primo. I would say dose depends on funds you have to spend correct? So if I can run 800mg WK I should go for it or would 600mg WK be just as good?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Im running a little more than trt dose of test with 800mg/week of primo, 40mg var and 50mg proviron. On week 4 now and feeling good.

rocknroll
08-22-2019, 01:12 AM
New to this...interested in Primo to add to my first "blast"...(or Proviron) although this thread not about Proviron, I know.

Been on TRT 200mg/week for 2 years. Going great.

Can anyone speak to Primo orals vs injectables in terms of advantages and disadvantages?

solocom
08-22-2019, 02:37 AM
New to this...interested in Primo to add to my first "blast"...(or Proviron) although this thread not about Proviron, I know.

Been on TRT 200mg/week for 2 years. Going great.

Can anyone speak to Primo orals vs injectables in terms of advantages and disadvantages?Although I've never used oral primo, in general injectable anything is more effective mg per mg than oral. With expensive as primo is, I don't think I'd want to take oral just for the cost of how much you would need to run.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk