PDA

View Full Version : Singlet Recommendations?

old fart
01-18-2018, 03:35 PM
I am planning on doing a couple of powerlifting meets this year. I'm 53 years old and I'm fairly new to powerlifting so I won't be shattering any records, lol. I was wondering if you guys(and ladies) with some experience would have any recommendations for a singlet to wear for the meets. Any singlets you guys prefer, and for what reason.
My wife likes the look of the Metal singlets, but I have read a few people say they fit a little awkward(long shoulder straps, if I remember correctly). I'm actually not that picky, and have read a decent wrestling singlet will work. Any and all input is appreciated. Thanks, Old Fart

oldmanpower
01-23-2018, 03:36 AM
I am a fan of the Titan singlets. I like the wide straps, and full chest coverage.

Sam Standford
02-20-2018, 10:03 PM
I like the Metal singlet as well, although you can find one on amazon or go to Inzer as well.

ELIMINATOR
03-13-2018, 01:14 AM
Slingshot by Mark Bell is a great singlet or the Virus singlets look very good too.

mastermonster
11-19-2020, 02:27 AM
I am a fan of the Titan singlets. I like the wide straps, and full chest coverage.

Same here! All of Titans stuff is awesome and last. Most awesome wraps I ever used was their THP line. I honestly got 100 lbs. from the knee wraps!

bulldogger
04-03-2022, 04:33 PM
I am guessing you are competing raw as most use a squat suit, I hear now a deadlift suit is often use and It hink maybe the bench press is the only lift a singlet would be needed it. You look great bye the way and good luck.