PDA

View Full Version : When do you feel your blast coming on?

justlikemusic
01-20-2018, 03:20 PM
I've searched so much for this... But couldn't find much.

I've been on TRT/cruise dosage for about two months now in total. It started with 125mg week then after six weeks went to about 250mg per week. Now I've pinned 300mg test e/200mg deca e3.5/4d twice to crank my dose to that 550/350 figure which seems to give me good gains and little sides ....but since I've been on test already, when will I notice the effects of this ramp up? Would it be the similar 4-6 weeks or would it be much quicker? I already noticed about two weeks ago when I started pinning the 250mg/week (and 100mg week test prop but I didn't count that) that my morning wood was insane. I was actually quite scared my penis could be damaged from waking up every morning like that for an extended amount of time?

JohnDoe
01-20-2018, 05:02 PM
You may not “feel” it coming on. You’ll just one day start noticing you feel more confident, irritable, aggressive, and not taking shit from anyone.

robthomas
01-20-2018, 06:03 PM
Deca for me hits at week eight test my shoulders start to get round fast as fuck with in a 2 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MasterBlaster805
01-20-2018, 06:05 PM
My personal experience is that with the Test and Deca you're running you'll feel it by around week 3 but absolutely definitely by week 4.. size, strength, and Pumps will feel phenomenal and You'll have No Doubt about it. Love that stack. If you wanna jump start those long esters you can kick 50mgs of Anadrol or Dbol with it for the 1st 4-5 weeks. Talk about super pumps!

justlikemusic
01-20-2018, 11:36 PM
Well I have about 12 weeks until I have to see the doc again for bloods so I figured I would blast for four weeks and then work out a plan to come down to trt dosage over the remaining 8 weeks. This time I'll be blasting straight away after the doctors visit so I will get a longer run.

I'm gonna have to calculate a dosage plan to get back down to trt dosage... gonna be tough not to just cancel the doctors visit and self administer as the oil they provide stings like hell and bop sponsor gear is pain free. I'll keep getting their scripts though as its only $30 per month. The chemist can make me three pre filled syringes for $150 per month but I'm better off using ugl at less than $50 per month and stockpiling the Bayer pre filled syringes for the $30 per month.

stormn
01-30-2018, 10:39 PM
I get impatient as hell

Ironbar
02-12-2018, 04:27 PM
I tend to "notice" before I feel. As others have said I notice that I don't tire so quickly in the gym first, then notice strength improve. On longer esters I tend to notice these at about the 2-3 week mark. As always though nutrition, rest, and training need to be on point. In my experience this is even more important on TRT doses. As I have gotten older all need to be more on point than ever to reap the benefits of the gear.

born
02-12-2018, 04:38 PM
You may not “feel” it coming on. You’ll just one day start noticing you feel more confident, irritable, aggressive, and not taking shit from anyone.

Perfectly said.
I know how I feel on test very well. I start a blast and within two weeks I know it.
But... I have been fortunate with great gear. The shittiest gear I have ever ran is Pharma grade.

JohnDoe
02-12-2018, 04:50 PM
Perfectly said.
I know how I feel on test very well. I start a blast and within two weeks I know it.
But... I have been fortunate with great gear. The shittiest gear I have ever ran is Pharma grade.

Some of the most potent gear I’ve ran has been UGL from sponsors in this board =)

born
02-12-2018, 06:12 PM
Some of the most potent gear I’ve ran has been UGL from sponsors in this board =)

Check this out

https://youtu.be/Jv8JQ5hAt6k

I have been running pharma next to some ugl.
I am about ready to pitch the pharma in the trash.

Ironbar
02-12-2018, 06:44 PM
Great video. Thanks for sharing

JohnDoe
02-12-2018, 09:45 PM
Check this out

https://youtu.be/Jv8JQ5hAt6k

I have been running pharma next to some ugl.
I am about ready to pitch the pharma in the trash.
And this is why most people got used to blood tests for testosterone coming back at 6-7x ng/dL per mg injected weekly....it was overdosed by 10-20%.

born
02-12-2018, 09:50 PM
And this is why most people got used to blood tests for testosterone coming back at 6-7x ng/dL per mg injected weekly....it was overdosed by 10-20%.

I believe you are right.
It is kind of a bummer to me when people throw fits at ugl's like they just commited murder when raws are underdosed.

Guys pitch a fit and get another source when unbeknownst to them their new source gets their raws from the same place. I do not believe I have ever had underdosed gear.