PDA

View Full Version : Coinmama sucks!

born
01-21-2018, 07:44 PM
Don't waste your time on these jokers.
I sent my info in and now well over a month later they got around to telling me it was "insufficient. Try again"

Their response time is literally two weeks to a month on anything. It is simply the most piss poor management I have ever seen.

These retards expect me to trust them with my money?
Not a chance!
People like this who collect full id info from people and fuck about need a fucking daily audit. I hate knowing retards have my identity.

Anyway coinmama suck ass. Be warned.

Electromass
01-21-2018, 08:41 PM
Yeah, I’m agreeing 100% on this on. Months ago before btc went ballistic it was a couple of days. To me that was an unacceptable time frame. I’m sure there are quicker options out there but I’m staying out of the fray for now.

DEE151
02-01-2018, 03:18 AM
I use coinbase, trust me i have my bad days with this site, but all is good now,
Coinbase to buy bitcoins only. Gdax belongs to coinbase, if you have a coinbase account, use your same info to log into gdax, from there pull your bitcoins from coinbase to gdax, its only like $1.00 for feese. from gdax you can now transfer your bitcoins to an exchange like Binance is what i use. the best to buy coins with the lowest fees.

its free to sign up, this is were im holding 6 different types of cryptocurrency untill i get my ledger nano s then i will transfer them and hold them for the next 20yrs
https://www.binance.com/?ref=15923065