PDA

View Full Version : Birth Control and Steroids

babybeast0018
01-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Hi All!!

I was wondering... I have done some research on this but i wanted to get some first hand responses from women on taking steroids and birth control. I am starting my first cycle here soon and am taking an oral birth control pill everyday. Do any of you have any thoughts or suggestions on things that you have experienced, whether the steroids will cancel out the effects of the birth control or are there no real conflicts? Any help here would be appreciated, thank you so much!!

Couchlockd
01-22-2018, 06:14 PM
Hi All!!

I was wondering... I have done some research on this but i wanted to get some first hand responses from women on taking steroids and birth control. I am starting my first cycle here soon and am taking an oral birth control pill everyday. Do any of you have any thoughts or suggestions on things that you have experienced, whether the steroids will cancel out the effects of the birth control or are there no real conflicts? Any help here would be appreciated, thank you so much!!Well birth control is steroids.

I'd drop birth control if using aas

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Primemuscle
01-22-2018, 06:39 PM
Well birth control is steroids.

I'd drop birth control if using aas

I’m going to have to disagree on that statement brotha. Steroids will diminish the sperm count but not the potency. Meaning it’ll go from billions to hundred millions. All you need is one strong swimmer tho. So it’s a misconception that steroids make you sterile, in reality they just take down the number of sperms, not the quality.

However that is for males. I’m not familiar with how that works for women since it’s different but just wanted to clarify that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couchlockd
01-22-2018, 06:42 PM
I'm not saying steroids will replace birth control hormones for pregnancy protection.

I'm saying no need to create possible issues with birth control hormones in competition with aas

Sam Gold
01-22-2018, 06:53 PM
Hi All!!
I was wondering... I have done some research on this but i wanted to get some first hand responses from women on taking steroids and birth control. I am starting my first cycle here soon and am taking an oral birth control pill everyday. Do any of you have any thoughts or suggestions on things that you have experienced, whether the steroids will cancel out the effects of the birth control or are there no real conflicts? Any help here would be appreciated, thank you so much!!

Given that you wanted a females advice and I am a male, I can just say what my wife and her friends have talked about and what I have learned as a nurse. The lower your BF and more lean muscle you have the less likely you have regular menstrual cycles. My wife takes BC even though her tubes are tied and her best friend does not have regular cycles if at all due to her intense training and low body fat. She still takes the BC for the "just in case" oops pregnancy. Women's bodies and hormones are complex. To my knowledge, none of the women I know have gotten pregnant due to AAS, unlike antibiotics.

babybeast0018
01-22-2018, 08:07 PM
thank you so much! as i know birth control is a steroid as well, i just don't know how the two react with eachother which is the part that i am most curious about. I really appreciate your insight on this!!

Couchlockd
01-22-2018, 08:08 PM
thank you so much! as i know birth control is a steroid as well, i just don't know how the two react with eachother which is the part that i am most curious about. I really appreciate your insight on this!!What steroids are you considering cuz some may be very low on the synergistic interaction and some may interfere drastically

Weapon X
01-22-2018, 09:04 PM
By virtue of their difference, they target different cell receptors. One will not cancel the other out. If you were dieting and getting ready for a contest, you might not want the influence of the oral estrogen. If you’re not trying to do a show I can’t see how it would be contraindicated to use both? As a suggestion you might want to go back and edit out your face in your Avatar then use the edited version

born
01-22-2018, 09:27 PM
Given that you wanted a females advice and I am a male, I can just say what my wife and her friends have talked about and what I have learned as a nurse. The lower your BF and more lean muscle you have the less likely you have regular menstrual cycles. My wife takes BC even though her tubes are tied and her best friend does not have regular cycles if at all due to her intense training and low body fat. She still takes the BC for the "just in case" oops pregnancy. Women's bodies and hormones are complex. To my knowledge, none of the women I know have gotten pregnant due to AAS, unlike antibiotics.

Mirena!
It is wonderful look into it. It is a two fold birth control with hormone and the T itself is a birth control device and it lasts five years.

Girlfriend hasn't had a period in years.
Pretty damn cool

Weapon X
01-22-2018, 09:29 PM
amenorrhea
Mirena!
It is wonderful look into it. It is a two fold birth control with hormone and the T itself is a birth control device and it lasts five years.

Girlfriend hasn't had a period in years.
Pretty damn cool

born
01-22-2018, 09:38 PM
amenorrhea

I got this... I studied etymology

Amen: uttered at the end of a prayer or hymn, meaning: so be it...

orrhea:suffix meaning "flow or discharge

Amen*orrhea:

So be it, flow and discharge!

You like a red chin?

Seriously though very impressive for a dude. I had to google that word.

milleniumgirl
01-23-2018, 12:22 PM
Women on AAS should still take the pill or use another birth control because despite what some think, they might get pregnant.

Hatebreed
01-23-2018, 12:32 PM
[QUOTE=Primemuscle;672792]I’m going to have to disagree on that statement brotha. Steroids will diminish the sperm count but not the potency. Meaning it’ll go from billions to hundred millions. All you need is one strong swimmer tho. So it’s a misconception that steroids make you sterile, in reality they just take down the number of sperms, not the quality.

However that is for males. I’m not familiar with how that works for women since it’s different but just wanted to clarify that

Im with prime on this, Neither of us know enuf about how steroids affect the reproductive proscesses of ladies.

Hatebreed
01-23-2018, 12:34 PM
I got this... I studied etymology

Amen: uttered at the end of a prayer or hymn, meaning: so be it...

orrhea:suffix meaning "flow or discharge

Amen*orrhea:

So be it, flow and discharge!

You like a red chin?

Seriously though very impressive for a dude. I had to google that word.

Good one Born, Ive had a red chin a few times. LMFAO But really why is it refered to as red wings??

Couchlockd
01-23-2018, 05:10 PM
Good one Born, Ive had a red chin a few times. LMFAO But really why is it refered to as red wings??Red wings happens below, on your pelvis

Forgot it's a ladies thread, my bad. Eek

born
01-23-2018, 05:22 PM
[Edited
Song will come get us!
Do you kiss your mother with that mouth! Lol

born
01-23-2018, 05:34 PM
Red wings happens below, on your pelvis

Forgot it's a ladies thread, my bad. Eek

Oh hahaha! I had no idea. I better edit some.

babybeast0018
01-25-2018, 07:37 PM
thank you so much, i am new to this so i wasn't sure what was appropriate or not. Appreciate all the positive feedback :)

babybeast0018
01-25-2018, 07:40 PM
By virtue of their difference, they target different cell receptors. One will not cancel the other out. If you were dieting and getting ready for a contest, you might not want the influence of the oral estrogen. If you’re not trying to do a show I can’t see how it would be contraindicated to use both? As a suggestion you might want to go back and edit out your face in your Avatar then use the edited version

I really appreciate your feedback, being the new kid sucks sometimes lol thank you so much!

babybeast0018
01-25-2018, 07:43 PM
What steroids are you considering cuz some may be very low on the synergistic interaction and some may interfere drastically

Just anavar to start, nothing drastic until i do one cycle of that and see how it reacts with me