PDA

View Full Version : Blast and Cruise Experiences and Information Needed

milinium2000
01-24-2018, 04:56 PM
Hey guys, I'm running a basic test cycle right now of 250mg twice a week. I've read a lot of different opinions on blasting to raise your testosterone and then cruising to sustain it, or if nothing else cruising just not to cause it to drop super low. My questions is on a few different levels.

1. Is cruising more or less beneficial than running a Clomid and Nolvadex PCT?
2. What type of dosages are you guys running on a cruising cycle?
3. If I blast on test-e should I look at cruising on test-p, or would using different esters potentially be more harmful than beneficial?
4. How long is a cruising cycle typically being ran before going back on a blast cycle?
5. Any other advice, information and/or personal experience would be really helpful.

I'm new to this and I've read quite a bit of different forums, sites, and research on blasting and cruising and pro's and con's, but I wanted to get some opinions for myself. I may be completely wrong about how I'm explaining it or thinking about it, but if nothing else I'd like to gain some knowledge in the process.

dawg16
01-24-2018, 07:34 PM
Hey guys, I'm running a basic test cycle right now of 250mg twice a week. I've read a lot of different opinions on blasting to raise your testosterone and then cruising to sustain it, or if nothing else cruising just not to cause it to drop super low. My questions is on a few different levels.

1. Is cruising more or less beneficial than running a Clomid and Nolvadex PCT?
2. What type of dosages are you guys running on a cruising cycle?
3. If I blast on test-e should I look at cruising on test-p, or would using different esters potentially be more harmful than beneficial?
4. How long is a cruising cycle typically being ran before going back on a blast cycle?
5. Any other advice, information and/or personal experience would be really helpful.

I'm new to this and I've read quite a bit of different forums, sites, and research on blasting and cruising and pro's and con's, but I wanted to get some opinions for myself. I may be completely wrong about how I'm explaining it or thinking about it, but if nothing else I'd like to gain some knowledge in the process.

1. This is a tough one to answer with info you have given. What is your age? Goals with your body? What's your family situation like, i.e. kids? This can be a very personal thing IMO.
2. I've seen usually 100mg to 300mg as a common dose.
3. You can cruise on anything you want. Test is test...just take into consideration the ester.
4. The standard seems to be time on, take that much time off. Just kind of what is suggested.
5. You really need to decide your goals on what you want to accomplish IMO, that can make a big difference on what you do with the questions you have asked. Hopefully I've helped some.

milinium2000
01-25-2018, 06:10 PM
1. This is a tough one to answer with info you have given. What is your age? Goals with your body? What's your family situation like, i.e. kids? This can be a very personal thing IMO.
2. I've seen usually 100mg to 300mg as a common dose.
3. You can cruise on anything you want. Test is test...just take into consideration the ester.
4. The standard seems to be time on, take that much time off. Just kind of what is suggested.
5. You really need to decide your goals on what you want to accomplish IMO, that can make a big difference on what you do with the questions you have asked. Hopefully I've helped some.

Thank you very much for the insight and advice. I've had low t for a long time, since I was in my mid-twenties and was doing TRT for quite a while. I got a physical and blood work because I felt lethargic, low libido ect..and discovered my original t levels before I started TRT was well below normal range for my age. I moved and had some trouble finding a new doctor, which is why I was asking about this more than any other reason. I understand that staying on can shut down your testosterone production, but mine was low to start with.

I also understand that while taking testosterone it has the great potential to lower my sperm count and thus making it difficult, if not impossible, to have kids, but my doctor that I had several years back informed me once upon a time that taking HGH could potentially help with this if I decided to have children in the future. Again, with low t naturally it will already be somewhat difficult to have children on my own.

You've been a huge help and I appreciate you taking the time to help to educate someone new into this whole thing!

Primemuscle
01-25-2018, 07:17 PM
Dawg answered your questions pretty spot on.

After you disclosed my information after his response I would say it’d be i your best bet to cruise and blast. Also test reduces sperm doubt but not potency, meaning you can have kids while cruising and even blasting because all you really need it one strong swimmer. So you basically go from billions of sperms to hundred millions. And again you only need one strong swimmer to get to the egg.

Lastly I believe you meant HCG, not HGH. And yes that and clomid can help the cause of trying to get your lady pregnant as well.

Lastly when you cruise, use test C or E. Mainly for the fact that you’ll only have to pin 2x week to keep levels stable and decreases the days you have to pin as opposed to when you’re blasting and can be pinning up to 6-7x per week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

milinium2000
01-26-2018, 02:55 PM
Dawg answered your questions pretty spot on.

After you disclosed my information after his response I would say it’d be i your best bet to cruise and blast. Also test reduces sperm doubt but not potency, meaning you can have kids while cruising and even blasting because all you really need it one strong swimmer. So you basically go from billions of sperms to hundred millions. And again you only need one strong swimmer to get to the egg.

Lastly I believe you meant HCG, not HGH. And yes that and clomid can help the cause of trying to get your lady pregnant as well.

Lastly when you cruise, use test C or E. Mainly for the fact that you’ll only have to pin 2x week to keep levels stable and decreases the days you have to pin as opposed to when you’re blasting and can be pinning up to 6-7x per week.

That's true, I forget about that sometimes, but it only takes one to make a baby.

I did mean HCG, I don't know why but I've always got the abbreviations mixed up.

Great tip, I'll stick to test E if I cruise.

Here's a question though, on a typical cycle of test E, 250mg 2x week for say...14 weeks. When you finish the cycle it's normal to do PCT like Nolvadex and Clomid for a few weeks. HOWEVER, if I cruise, do I 1. still do the PCT cycle and THEN cruise, 2. cruise while doing the PCT, or 3. just cruise and not do PCT at all? This is the part of it that has been a little bit confusion for me and I could really use some advice.

Thank you for the help guys!

Primemuscle
01-26-2018, 03:42 PM
That's true, I forget about that sometimes, but it only takes one to make a baby.

I did mean HCG, I don't know why but I've always got the abbreviations mixed up.

Great tip, I'll stick to test E if I cruise.

Here's a question though, on a typical cycle of test E, 250mg 2x week for say...14 weeks. When you finish the cycle it's normal to do PCT like Nolvadex and Clomid for a few weeks. HOWEVER, if I cruise, do I 1. still do the PCT cycle and THEN cruise, 2. cruise while doing the PCT, or 3. just cruise and not do PCT at all? This is the part of it that has been a little bit confusion for me and I could really use some advice.

Thank you for the help guys!

You would just go down to cruise dose since you’re doing TRT. No need for PCT when cruising

milinium2000
01-29-2018, 11:00 PM
You would just go down to cruise dose since you’re doing TRT. No need for PCT when cruising

Thank you for the help brother!

Primemuscle
01-29-2018, 11:52 PM
Thank you for the help brother!

Anytime bro. If you need any help or have any questions just PM me

stormn
01-30-2018, 10:31 PM
????