PDA

View Full Version : New Year, same complaint.

Evil Eagle
01-09-2012, 03:47 PM
You all probably know what I'm going to bitch about but I'm going to do it anyway. I'm all about people trying to better themselves physically. But DAMN I hate going to the gym the first 2 months of the year because you have all these people who make resolutions to lose weight. They come in without any clue of what they're doing, take up the squat rack trying to curl the bar, text on the benches, and do abs on the inside cables. If people would do a little reading it would go a long way in keeping hot heads like me friendly. FUCK!

/end rant.

bdeljoose
01-09-2012, 03:49 PM
I totally feel what your saying. It drives me crazy. People in the way and no clue what they are doing.

csmilz9
01-10-2012, 01:25 AM
Had that issue today my man! Some people are clueless

STEROID
01-10-2012, 02:15 AM
Its always amazing to see what people come to the gym for anymore.Majority of people in some gyms are there for a social gathering more so than to train.Its sick.Thats because there are so many "fitness centers" out there now and so few "GYMS".

TheGreatWhiteTruth
01-10-2012, 03:21 AM
You are preaching to the choir brother. I hate standing in line, or waiting on a machine. Throws my shit all kinds of off. Too much rest between sets.

Spawn
01-10-2012, 03:40 AM
Wow that's crazy I just sent my wife a text saying exact thing you did. Lol. If I didn't get it out i woulda taken it out on one of them. Its fucking annoying and they have no clue how much there pissing ppl like us off.

titanman03
01-11-2012, 02:29 AM
Luckily the gym I go to is a local gym and is known to be a powerlifting gym so we've had the same members for as long as I can remember. Yeah there's no eye candy which sucks sometimes but I never have a problem waiting for something and there's a planet fitness and fitness 24/7 within a mile of my gym so those new years resolution people can go there

animal87
01-11-2012, 02:56 AM
It's crowded all over right now. It sucks when you got to switch out a exercise for another one cause there are so many people in the gym.

BIGBOSS
01-11-2012, 03:30 AM
I agree it is crowded everywhere. I was a gym today and didn't even get finish with my workout. They won't last 2 months in then they quit.

Reaper
01-11-2012, 03:43 AM
No problems here. I own the Gym so I decided who is in or out.

Spawn
01-11-2012, 04:38 AM
^^^Nice. Id like to open my own gym/supplement shack one day.

superbee
01-11-2012, 04:43 AM
people know me enough.. you come in the gym and hang your fucking shirt on my squat rack or sit your phone on my reverse hyper machine i'll warn you once.. next time a plate will be flying at you!!! It doesn't happen often anymore when i'm up there!!!!!

Spawn
01-11-2012, 05:21 AM
Haha hell yeah! That a boy Superbee!

Patriot1405
01-11-2012, 01:30 PM
^^^Nice. Id like to open my own gym/supplement shack one day.

With a special VIP room in the back!
Wink wink!! :)

Mountain Monster
01-11-2012, 02:57 PM
I have been hitting it ay 5 am lately,and no new resolutions people that dedicated! Lmao just me and two older gentlemen I love it!

shoestring
01-11-2012, 04:08 PM
Im doing 5:30 am, today waz a group of three doing the same exercises and non stop yakking. Tomorrow I
Wont be forgetting my ear buds. Shit messes with my concentration!

Mountain Monster
01-11-2012, 04:29 PM
MP3 goes a long way!!!

milleniumgirl
01-11-2012, 05:18 PM
Most of the new guys will quit after the first three months anyway -- that doesn't bother me anymore lol.

Sweatnosejackson
01-11-2012, 06:41 PM
Or they use two machines at fuckin once meaning they leave there towel or some shit there and when you go over to it they say they are using it. I now go at 7:30 in the morning not many people but a lot of stay at home milfs:). I am the freak making fucked up noises and sweating all over there shit...

csmilz9
01-15-2012, 01:30 PM
Or they use two machines at fuckin once meaning they leave there towel or some shit there and when you go over to it they say they are using it. I now go at 7:30 in the morning not many people but a lot of stay at home milfs:). I am the freak making fucked up noises and sweating all over there shit...

This!!! I can't stand whennppl leave their water or towel on a bench or machine. I see this group of fat fuck 40 yr olds in a group of 5 all doing the same routine. Takes them two hrs to do a simple workout, between their fucking conversations and shit form.... Really pisses me off.

After proof reading that, maybe I should dial the tren back a bit....jk

ZOOT
01-15-2012, 03:10 PM

They are using it? hahaha...i see this alot..I just go ahead and jump on, sweat it up and not wipe it down, the death stare usually keeps their mouth shut. Use one fuckin machine, train and move on!!!!!

Pointer1
01-15-2012, 04:28 PM
I always have a plan b and if a person is honestly working out I'll bypass a station and come back. Now, if you're playing around and taking up real estate I will take that station. Usually a simple "your done here!" works and no I didn't say "you done here?"

milleniumgirl
01-15-2012, 05:59 PM
What really annoys me is people who lift their shirt in front of the mirror after a few crunches to see if their abs popped out already. What do they expect?
And those who spend more time talking to their buddies than working out ... blah