PDA

View Full Version : Dynasty labs busted

Jaylito
01-26-2018, 04:04 AM
Dynasty labs busted

KTNV Staff
10:30 AM, Jan 25, 2018

Copyright 2015 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
SHOW CAPTION
A federal grand jury has indicted 32-year-old George Sambuca, of Henderson, on charges related to a scheme to defraud customers by mislabeling drugs and distributing anabolic steroids.*

The indictment was returned on Nov. 15, 2017, and unsealed upon the arrest of the Sambuca, who is also known as Jack Yates and Steven Thompson.

According to the four-count indictment, Sambuca distributed the anabolic steroids, testosterone, nandrolone, stanozolol, oxandrolone, and Oxymetholone, all of which are Schedule III controlled substances. Sambuca mislabeled these drugs as “TEST SUSTANON 350MG,” “DBOL 5g” and “SUSTANON 350MG/ML ... 100cc” and sent them from his residence in Nevada to Maryland on two separate occasions, conducting his business under the name of “Dynasty Labs.”

Sambuca faces a maximum of 10 years imprisonment for each of the two counts of distribution of anabolic steroids and a maximum of 3 years imprisonment for each of the two counts of introduction of misbranded drugs into interstate commerce with intent to defraud and mislead.*

Sambuca had an initial appearance on Jan. 19, in U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, where he was arrested and ordered detained. An initial appearance has not yet been scheduled in Greenbelt, Maryland

babybull34
01-26-2018, 04:06 AM
The fact that he was intentionally mislabeling the gear and misleading customers makes my empathy for him diminish greatly.

Jaylito
01-26-2018, 04:10 AM
The fact that he was intentionally mislabeling the gear and misleading customers makes my empathy for him diminish greatly.

No doubt bro. We trust sources to put in the bottles what the label states. I'm like you. No empathy. He fucked people now his turn to get fucked

babybull34
01-26-2018, 04:15 AM
Reap what you sow...

Well, one more reason to only deal and concern yourself with BOP sponsors. No BS and you get what you pay for. Best peeps in the biz.

G160
01-26-2018, 04:54 AM
Ooh these guys were busted once before tho

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

jsnm
01-27-2018, 01:38 AM
So he was putting shit into the vials other than say the testosterone,etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheDictator
01-28-2018, 08:09 PM
He also used to be a cop:

3 Philadelphia cops, 12 others charged in steroid bust | 6abc.com (http://6abc.com/archive/8096732/)

Kvasir
01-28-2018, 08:19 PM
Goddam these guys...

Sqwuidd
01-28-2018, 08:41 PM
It makes me wonder about getting caught - it seems people get busted a lot but I’m just not sure what they’re doing to get caught -in others words - not using any safety precautions etc

born
01-28-2018, 09:07 PM
Being blunt to any and all sources...

If your dumb ass is shipping anything from your house, EVER, you must be retarded.

Pay attention to what you are doing and move like a ghost. One email account error or one bitcoin account link or one day when you go to pick up your moneygram...

You will be caught.

This idiot and idiots like him need to go down.

"Dynasty..." Lol! The retard had illusions of grandeur when he put no effort into anonymity. Great job dumbass! Must have been a trailer park dynasty!

Seriously, if you are as dumb as this guy don't fucking try to sell anything AAS related. Ever time a dip shit like this gets popped it puts us all closer to the spotlight. Have fun in the fed pen loser.

Zero sympathy even without alleged mislabeling.
Give a half effort and spend half your life in lock up.

Also, anyone who is anonymous knows it beyond a doubt.
If you feel like you aren't anonymous... You ain't!
Better work on it! This ain't the wild west!

GearGod
01-28-2018, 10:47 PM
It makes me wonder about getting caught - it seems people get busted a lot but I’m just not sure what they’re doing to get caught -in others words - not using any safety precautions etc

I was thinking the same thing. The real question is, do the local resellers who aren’t moving much ever get caught? Or is it mainly just the big labs who are shipping and brewing.

Gear God
SOVEREIGN labs representative

Kvasir
01-28-2018, 11:37 PM
I ask myself this same damn thing everytime I read one of these articles

G160
01-29-2018, 01:28 AM
I was thinking the same thing. The real question is, do the local resellers who aren’t moving much ever get caught? Or is it mainly just the big labs who are shipping and brewing.

Gear God
SOVEREIGN labs representativeIf they want to get you, they get you...the most prevalent gun in this show is the ability they have to waive charges for people who start talking when their ass on the line. And theres always that one guy who knows a bit too much always ready to speak. Usually those get caught doing stupid shit or unrelated issue gets found with something he shouldnt have and wants to get on a contract. Next thing you know hes buying more and more and eventually he becomes your favorite buyer and if money coming in you trust him. Each gram or bottle is a charge racking up. Then you have those in instagram, theres only so many precautions you could have until something reckless happends and you didnt notice. But for the most part its the "shitty ethics" labs or avg homebrewer who get busted, at least in this bussines.
In eastern europe wed always see pharmacieutical factories and counterfieters get busted with steroid manufacturing, usually done by competition or pissed off clientelle.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

BuschWolff
02-19-2018, 02:27 PM
shakes head! mislabels and shipping from his own house...can't fix stupid

Sqwuidd
02-19-2018, 03:21 PM
Here’s what pops up for me when I hear something like this
1) this liftestyle we live is high risk and needs to be handled accordingly -ie - be smart - use vpn , use fake return addresses - pay in cash at post office , rotate post office locations to avoid having someone notice you everyday w mad boxes to send , change emails every six months , alternate PO box locations every six months as well , etc etc etc

Just seems this guy was not doing any of that type of stuff and got pinched