PDA

View Full Version : My doctor officially blows

Kzoo Detector
01-26-2018, 08:10 PM
So last year I had my levels checked and my total testosterone was 19. Not 190 but 19! The doctor puts me on 300 mg cyp every two weeks. All was going fairly well if not spectacular when he says my RBC is high and reduces me to 200 mg ONCE A MONTH. Obviously at this low frequency my levels would crash to those of a 100 year old man, which they did. I had bloods done a little over a week ago and now my total test is at a whopping 72 ng/dL. The doctor sends me the results with the message "Testosterone levels are low again. Have you been compliant with injections? If so I may need to increase dose." MAY need. Well no shit. Dose and frequency need to be increased... I've been telling him this for the longest time, but what do I know? I'm just the one dealing with this every day. I go through the pain in the ass of travelling across town once a month for this measly 200 mg injection. On the plus side, I'm setting up an appointment Monday since he wasn't in the office today. They may allow me to administer my own injections, which would be a huge relief for me.

superdrolgyno
01-26-2018, 08:13 PM
In the age of the internet, ignorance on that level is grossly negligent

parttimer
01-26-2018, 08:15 PM
I'm on 200 a week and went to my primary care since I have high rbc. My primary is not my writer for hrt, and he asked me to drop to 100 week to see if it changes. I do blood next week and expect no change. This is a new Dr since my old guy retired. New Dr says he prescribes test but most of his patients go of after awhile. Well my sex drive has tanked in the last well, can't wait!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Bullseye Forever
01-26-2018, 08:39 PM
So last year I had my levels checked and my total testosterone was 19. Not 190 but 19! The doctor puts me on 300 mg cyp every two weeks. All was going fairly well if not spectacular when he says my RBC is high and reduces me to 200 mg ONCE A MONTH. Obviously at this low frequency my levels would crash to those of a 100 year old man, which they did. I had bloods done a little over a week ago and now my total test is at a whopping 72 ng/dL. The doctor sends me the results with the message "Testosterone levels are low again. Have you been compliant with injections? If so I may need to increase dose." MAY need. Well no shit. Dose and frequency need to be increased... I've been telling him this for the longest time, but what do I know? I'm just the one dealing with this every day. I go through the pain in the ass of travelling across town once a month for this measly 200 mg injection. On the plus side, I'm setting up an appointment Monday since he wasn't in the office today. They may allow me to administer my own injections, which would be a huge relief for me.

Dude! I went through the exact same thing!! And I went through 3 Endos and 2 Urologist’s and they only wanted injections once every 2 weeks,which my levels would drop and I would feel like shit! So after all that,oh I about forgot,they wouldn’t even test for Estradiol either,so I decided to self medicate my trt,I found the dose that I can live with,I get bloods done several times a year,and I also get a prostate exam once a year...and I feel much better,not telling you what to do man,but the doctors around here where I live are assholes!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

babybull34
01-26-2018, 08:48 PM
Dude! I went through the exact same thing!! And I went through 3 Endos and 2 Urologist’s and they only wanted injections once every 2 weeks,which my levels would drop and I would feel like shit! So after all that,oh I about forgot,they wouldn’t even test for Estradiol either,so I decided to self medicate my trt,I found the dose that I can live with,I get bloods done several times a year,and I also get a prostate exam once a year...and I feel much better,not telling you what to do man,but the doctors around here where I live are assholes!!

X3 Kzoo. You're not alone. These clowns, I mean doctors, are just stumbling in the dark "trying" dosages out.

They don't cover hormone therapy in med school to any real degree. Everyone is in super CYA mode right now b/c of all the ridiculous press out there on AAS and its dangers.

People on the forums talk about crap advice because of "broscience", well in the real world of Endos and TRT it's crap dosages, protocols, and self-preservation mode all based on "doc-science".

They don't know. They are scared to screw up. So, they prescribe the test dosages of a six year old girl and take a wait and see approach that takes six months of monthly bloodwork and you negotiating with them like your trying to "rent their wife". It is a ridiculous sham.

I deal with it for the script but I count on BOP for my actual gear and real answers to my questions. I have had it with quackery.

Delta5
01-26-2018, 08:52 PM
This is why I am my own doctor

babybull34
01-26-2018, 08:55 PM

Amen to that, Delta. With a degree from Stack of Iron University

Sam Gold
01-26-2018, 09:11 PM
Ao good way to hit a doctor back when they make changes like that is to ask "What is your rationale behind that?" High RBC, H&H just means you need to donate blood or have a prescription for therapeutic blood draws. Depending on your insurance you can just fire his ass, go see a new doctor and say these are my medications and I did not like the care I was getting from my last doctor or his office staff was rude as hell.

Then you can always just order if off one of the BOP sponsors and DIY and get bloodwork done at the doctor to see where you are once a year or bloodwork in a private lab, depending on what state you are in.

babybull34
01-26-2018, 09:46 PM
Ao good way to hit a doctor back when they make changes like that is to ask "What is your rationale behind that?" High RBC, H&H just means you need to donate blood or have a prescription for therapeutic blood draws. Depending on your insurance you can just fire his ass, go see a new doctor and say these are my medications and I did not like the care I was getting from my last doctor or his office staff was rude as hell.

Then you can always just order if off one of the BOP sponsors and DIY and get bloodwork done at the doctor to see where you are once a year or bloodwork in a private lab, depending on what state you are in.

Wise words, Sam. This is what I do and recommend for TRT. Get the legit script and access to blood work, my State won't allow it without a script, and then handle your business on BOP.

Bullseye Forever
01-26-2018, 09:49 PM

Amen dude!! Amen!!

Bullseye Forever
01-26-2018, 09:51 PM
Respectfully,I don’t see why guys need to have a scrip or want one unless they travel a lot and need one,I just don’t see why anyone would need one

babybull34
01-26-2018, 09:57 PM
Respectfully,I don’t see why guys need to have a scrip or want one unless they travel a lot and need one,I just don’t see why anyone would need one

This is very true. For some its the comfort factor of being able to say "look, what I am doing is semi-legal". For myself, you hit the head on the nail, BF. I travel a lot for work. I use the script bottles that I've already run through to shoot my current stack into. Travel with ease with a pin or two in my toiletry bag. Any questions my name is on the script on the bottle. No issues in two years. Just makes life easier and worry free. Of course, I don't know how well this would work internationally, but domestically, no worries.

Delta5
01-26-2018, 09:58 PM
^^^
Right...if u pay attention to your signs, symptoms and results, research & learn, etc....u can dial this in better than any gen practitioner and most endos. Best care u will find will be from an anti-aging clinic, if u can afford that...otherwise u are best off learning/treating yourself.

These are just my opinions, as I am not a dr

babybull34
01-26-2018, 10:00 PM
^^^
Right...if u pay attention to your signs, symptoms and results, research & learn, etc....u can dial this in better than any gen practitioner and most endos. Best care u will find will be from an anti-aging clinic, if u can afford that...otherwise u are best off learning/treating yourself.

You may not be a doctor, Delta, but you are speaking the truth!

Bullseye Forever
01-26-2018, 10:01 PM
This is very true. For some its the comfort factor of being able to say "look, what I am doing is semi-legal". For myself, you hit the head on the nail, BF. I travel a lot for work. I use the script bottles that I've already run through to shoot my current stack into. Travel with ease with a pin or two in my toiletry bag. Any questions my name is on the script on the bottle. No issues in two years. Just makes life easier and worry free. Of course, I don't know how well this would work internationally, but domestically, no worries.

Yes sir I agree which I don’t travel,so I’m ok there,only way they could find out that I had test is to come in my house and search for it

Bullseye Forever
01-26-2018, 10:04 PM
^^^

Delta I’m glad I’m not the only one who’s does this!! Only I havet to manage my hematocrit sometimes it gets a little high and I donate blood.....plus the prostate exam once a year covers what steroids or test does or might do to your prostate

babybull34
01-26-2018, 10:06 PM
America is one of the few countries were you are forced to go through a middle-man drug dealer, I mean your doctor, to get a script for a pharmacy.

Most countries expect you to be an adult, looking after your own best interest and care, which is why you can just walk into a pharmacy and order what you "believe" you need.

We put doctors on pedestals in this country and assist them in developing "God complexes", when in fact they have just put in three more years of school than most college grads. There diploma never says whether they graduated first in their class or last, just that they made it through...

Bottom line, we are all human beings who put our pants on one leg at a time. Anything they could learn, we can learn. The difference, we are motivated by self-improvement and health not just money or prestige.

Bullseye Forever
01-26-2018, 10:12 PM
America is one of the few countries were you are forced to go through a middle-man drug dealer, I mean your doctor, to get a script for a pharmacy.

Most countries expect you to be an adult, looking after your own best interest and care, which is why you can just walk into a pharmacy and order what you "believe" you need.

We put doctors on pedestals in this country and assist them in developing "God complexes", when in fact they have just put in three more years of school than most college grads. There diploma never says whether they graduated first in their class or last, just that they made it through...

Bottom line, we are all human beings who put our pants on one leg at a time. Anything they could learn, we can learn. The difference, we are motivated by self-improvement and health not just money or prestige.

Yeah and they have their “degree” to back them up in their studies,but we can also read and learn as good and understand the negatives as they can plus know what to do for which problems but that “degree “ gives them that damn arrogance that I just hate,treated me like I was a red-headed step child,and every time I come out of their office I felt like a whipped dog

babybull34
01-26-2018, 10:21 PM
Yeah and they have their “degree” to back them up in their studies,but we can also read and learn as good and understand the negatives as they can plus know what to do for which problems but that “degree “ gives them that damn arrogance that I just hate,treated me like I was a red-headed step child,and every time I come out of their office I felt like a whipped dog

I hear you, brother. But you just have to sit there and take it...

Bullseye Forever
01-26-2018, 10:24 PM
I hear you, brother. But you just have to sit there and take it...

Man it’s like they know all and you are dumb!!

born
01-26-2018, 10:38 PM

I would rip his ass and make him feel 3" tall personally.

Say to him:
Do you know what the fucking half life of test cyp is?
When he replies say do you realize the introduction of exogenous test ceases natural production?

"THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU PUTTING MY HORMONE LEVELS ON A FUCKING ROLLERCOASTER RIDE!?

When he tells you to calm down...

"I CAN'T MY DUMBASS DOCTOR IS GIVING ME HORMONAL INJECTIONS AT AN IMPROPER FREQUENCY!
INSTEAD OF HOLDING A SOLID LEVEL VIA 3.5 DAY ADMINISTRATION HE IS SHOOTING ME ONCE A MONTH!

Then calmly explain that you can do this yourself and that he needs to look into getting an A4M certification before he prescribes any more hormones.

This ain't pennifuckincillin... Its the shit that makes you a man.

They did this same shit to my brother and he called me and said he didnt know how I could stand it. I lined him out with AI and hcg on 3.5 day injections. He loves it now and has even tried tren now.

born
01-26-2018, 10:47 PM
You know what! The assholes dont even prescribe penicillin right! They dose to oral liquid to my kids on a rollercoaster ride too! When they get a script I dig out my calculator, figure a frontload, and hold the levels spot on according to their weight! Penicillin has a half life of thirty minutes! But they want me to dose my kid twice per day?!

Great idea! Lets set this medication up in a manner that gives this sickness a chance to develop a resistance!

Sorry just had to get that off my chest.

Bullseye Forever
01-26-2018, 10:48 PM
I would rip his ass and make him feel 3" tall personally.

Say to him:
Do you know what the fucking half life of test cyp is?
When he replies say do you realize the introduction of exogenous test ceases natural production?

"THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU PUTTING MY HORMONE LEVELS ON A FUCKING ROLLERCOASTER RIDE!?

When he tells you to calm down...

"I CAN'T MY DUMBASS DOCTOR IS GIVING ME HORMONAL INJECTIONS AT AN IMPROPER FREQUENCY!
INSTEAD OF HOLDING A SOLID LEVEL VIA 3.5 DAY ADMINISTRATION HE IS SHOOTING ME ONCE A MONTH!

Then calmly explain that you can do this yourself and that he needs to look into getting an A4M certification before he prescribes any more hormones.

This ain't pennifuckincillin... Its the shit that makes you a man.

They did this same shit to my brother and he called me and said he didnt know how I could stand it. I lined him out with AI and hcg on 3.5 day injections. He loves it now and has even tried tren now.

Man I’m finally glad we are all coming out of the closet on this lol!! Makes me feel so much better

Sam Gold
01-26-2018, 11:22 PM
This chart is not that hard to understand. 20416

babybull34
01-26-2018, 11:49 PM
This chart is not that hard to understand. 20416

Seriously. We should print it out. Laminate it. And bring it into our Endos.

Just FYI in 10 days, I'm phuck'ed

Bullseye Forever
01-27-2018, 12:03 AM
Seriously. We should print it out. Laminate it. And bring it into our Endos.

Just FYI in 10 days, I'm phuck'ed

I think I will print this off and take it to my Endo!!

Zeus-Sr
01-27-2018, 12:46 AM
The best response I got from multiple drs is that my test levels were in the low range for a man of my age but still in range so we won't prescribe trt. 1st I don't want to be in a range of other old men my age and definitely not at the low end. One endo said I just need to eat more apples!?!? Regardless even if they did prescribe trt they charge you $50 for a 200 mg shot - so a vial we can get on bop for $45 on our own they are marking up to $500!!!! WTF.

Sam Gold
01-27-2018, 12:58 AM
The best response I got from multiple drs is that my test levels were in the low range for a man of my age but still in range so we won't prescribe trt. 1st I don't want to be in a range of other old men my age and definitely not at the low end. One endo said I just need to eat more apples!?!? Regardless even if they did prescribe trt they charge you $50 for a 200 mg shot - so a vial we can get on bop for $45 on our own they are marking up to $500!!!! WTF.

You are paying the injecting fee to the doctor's office. Insurance will cover the test but not the inject fee. When I worked at a urgent care and saw the price list of what they charge and for what I was shocked.

And who wants to stay in at the low end of the range? If it was the doctor he will want to be at the high end. Such a double standard

babybull34
01-27-2018, 01:04 AM

You're catching on to the game! It's legal if we buy it from their dealers and pay their prices...

The mafia is more understanding...

Zeus-Sr
01-27-2018, 01:11 AM
There are still drs who feel trt causes prostate cancer. one of the standard practices if you are diagnosed with prostrate cancer is to give you an anti androgen so that you have no test in your body. That would be a living nightmare.

Zeus-Sr
01-27-2018, 01:15 AM
I am stopping before I go on a rant that drs are only taught what the pharmaceutical industry wants them to know

no one ever asks why there has been no cure for anything since polio - because pharmaceutical cos make money on bandaids not cures.

stormn
01-30-2018, 10:34 PM

Donate blood before you go to the Dr

born
01-31-2018, 07:30 AM
Try to follow some good methods for increasing the Testosterone in your body.

He is.
He is squirting it into himself...?
Whereby increasing his testosterone levels in his bahdy...

I am fixing to increase the trenbolone and anadrol levels in my body. :)

Thomas Smith
01-31-2018, 09:41 AM

Doctors don’t know shit. Grab some test e and some needles and start pinning your own dose while getting regular blood work. That’s about the only thing doctors are good for. Blood work

jnab
01-31-2018, 01:08 PM

Actually most countries at least in the developed world require one to get a script to buy most drugs, although what's available otc varies from country to country.
Than some countries are more laissez faire than others when it comes to drugstores selling drugs for which one is supposed to get a prescription, in France it's fairly common for drugstores to sell non otc drugs, especially to customers they know (I haven't checked for PEDs though), authorities' understanding has probably much to do with the state happy to save on health insurance refunds, as much of the health insurances there is public.

Johnnyringo
01-31-2018, 07:13 PM
I've been on TRT for a few years and can relate totally to OP. Been through several doctors/hacks. I'm currently on 200mgs of test cyp EOW (self administered). I break the dose in half at 100mg EW and am now "supplementing" with either 100-150mg of cyp or blend like sustanon EW as well. I travel so need the rX and also need it to keep the wife happy. My RBC tend to run near the top end, especially following a blast. I see my doc every 6 months so donate double reds before I see him. I also run my dosages down a tad about 4wks before I go just to be safe....