PDA

View Full Version : Coinbase

Biggaintime
01-27-2018, 05:03 PM
3rd time using it. My bank keeps canceling buys. Wth am I missing here. I have the money in my bank with nothing pending

JJ14
01-27-2018, 05:12 PM
3rd time using it. My bank keeps canceling buys. Wth am I missing here. I have the money in my bank with nothing pendingYou gotta call your bank and approve it prob cause bitcoin u purchase is out of the country. Depends what bank you have it actually happened to me this morning it cancelled transaction so I called number on back of my debit card like when you call to check your balance go through the process enter all your info then it will tell you the last transaction and all you gotta do is approve then your GTG

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Biggaintime
01-27-2018, 05:43 PM
You gotta call your bank and approve it prob cause bitcoin u purchase is out of the country. Depends what bank you have it actually happened to me this morning it cancelled transaction so I called number on back of my debit card like when you call to check your balance go through the process enter all your info then it will tell you the last transaction and all you gotta do is approve then your GTG

Thanks. Ill try it.

Biggaintime
01-27-2018, 06:25 PM
You gotta call your bank and approve it prob cause bitcoin u purchase is out of the country. Depends what bank you have it actually happened to me this morning it cancelled transaction so I called number on back of my debit card like when you call to check your balance go through the process enter all your info then it will tell you the last transaction and all you gotta do is approve then your GTG

Hey thanks again. You were right I called my bank. Very simple.

Zeus-Sr
01-27-2018, 06:29 PM
Coinbase is from the U.K. Hi fraud country - you have to call the bank each and every time you plan on making payment.

DEE151
02-01-2018, 03:26 AM
Coinbase is from the U.K. Hi fraud country - you have to call the bank each and every time you plan on making payment.
lol its a USA base site out of san francisco CA, But to all you new guys Robinhood, its an app but they are working on there site, its going to be bigger then coinbase. and it has way more to buy with credit card, and it will let you deposit it back to your bank account. very new site sign up and get on the list.
one more thing use the link to sign up and ​we both get free stock.

Robinhood
-
Referral (https://share.robinhood.com/dannyr146)