PDA

View Full Version : Absolutely Pathetic!!

Electromass
01-31-2018, 02:51 PM
If you are of the belief that the Democratic Party is for the hard working people of this country like you and me you’re sadly not seeing the truth.
It’s encredible to see the distain and vitriol coming from the left side of the aisle.
I would encourage everyone to look at the reactions or (lack of enthusiasm) from the left and gauge it against what President Trump is saying.....it’s absolutely pathetic!!

https://youtu.be/LRpGABGQdG8

https://youtu.be/J2UZA3nXUBQ

Saltydog
01-31-2018, 04:32 PM
Democratic Party is for one thing..to keep themselves in office and the only way to do that is by importing votes from other countries and illegals. What the fuck do they stand for? They are not for the good economy, not for border control, not for lowest unemployment in 45 years, not for infastucture, not for lower taxes, not for billions coming back from overseas, not for business coming back to Detroit, not for Coal, not for Oil, not for lowest Black unemployment ever and most of them are black with black families! What the fuck are they for?? I know they all want to line their pockets with taxpayers money and treat illegals better than citizens.. Thats it as far as I can see.

Electromass
01-31-2018, 04:54 PM
That's the way I see it bro....
The left want us dumb, hungry and dependant on their asses...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Saltydog
01-31-2018, 04:57 PM
Oh yeah i forgot a couple.. They'd rather take care of illegals over veterans, and not for eliminating ISIS either. But then again Obama was a terrorist

Sam Gold
01-31-2018, 05:03 PM
I wish they would hit them for sure we can do immigration deal with the "dreamers" but all immigrants have ZERO voting rights unless they serve in the armed forces. Felons lose their right to vote so why give immigrants, especially illegal ones, that right to vote. See how fast the liberals change their tune.

I see Conservatives vs Liberals running things like this

babybull34
01-31-2018, 05:09 PM

Ignorant, complacent, docile, and dependent makes us easier to control. NWO version of indentured servitude and slavery.

babybull34
01-31-2018, 05:10 PM
https://brotherhoodofpain.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20616&d=1517418176

God bless the Lone Star State!!!

Electromass
01-31-2018, 05:12 PM
Ignorant, complacent, docile, and dependent makes us easier to control. NWO version of indentured servitude and slavery.Give me freedom, or give me death!

babybull34
01-31-2018, 05:19 PM
Give me freedom, or give me death!

AMEN, BROTHER!!!

REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!!!

DON'T TREAD ON ME!!!

Saltydog
01-31-2018, 05:47 PM
Ignorant, complacent, docile, and dependent makes us easier to control. NWO version of indentured servitude and slavery.

Plantation Mentality! They want to keep the black people down so they can control them.

tcinbc66
01-31-2018, 06:24 PM
The democratic party appeals to those who don't want to work for it. Is it really any different then what we see in here?? What can I do to get a quick fix and solve all my body problems. Lose the weight, get the muscle. Can't I just take something and not change my behavior?? THat's what the DemonCrats want people to believe.. you don't have to change, you deserve what everyone else has and we will make it right for you. Hard work, discipline modifying your behavior if you aren't getting the results you want is not what the DemonCrats believe in. Who the hell wants to put in the time and effort, when someone will tell me it's not my fault and they will make it better. I have no sympathy for these fine folks that have made a life for themselves in this country and are now being rounded up and being removed. Is it heartbreaking, and tearing up families hell yes and I hate that. But these people have now been in this country 30 plus years in some cases why after you turned 18 went and found out what it would take to do it right? Why didn't the american spouse get the process going to avoid this situation. This is Trump enforcing the rules. I am willing to bet that if any of these folks would stand up and say Hey i came here illegally as a child and I want to stay and contribute what does it take, they will not be sent back. No president wants to be sending these folks home, but we need to enforce our laws. The DemonCrats have no desire to enforce laws they don't like. The only laws they enjoy are the ones that burden the American Citizens. IE the EPA!

born
01-31-2018, 07:31 PM
You have one of two choices... Dem or Rep...

I choose to ignore them both and live my life. To support either one is just being a sheep. "Sometimes you must choose the lesser of two evils."
Nah, I will just live and accept the fact that it makes zero difference who I pick because they all lead to the same outcome. What do you wanna bet after trump we get another democrat?

We do not have a politician problem. We have an individual problem, there are none. Just a bunch of sheep in pasture one bitching at the sheep in pasture two.

Trump cares about us! Hillary cares about us!
THIS IS THE CHANGE WE NEED!!! HALLELUJAH!

Lol people are blind! Goddam republicans! Goddam Democrats! Gaawdaaam you mongowians!

The masses control and they prefer to bicker so we have two sides. Vote in who you want. The Fed will still get all the money, make thousands of new laws, and fuck you at every turn if you let them.

I am not a libertarian or any third party. Fuck them all.
I don't care. I already know that society as a whole and the grade C average guy are the problem. Giving them a new mouthpiece (president or politician) wont change shit.

People think life is hard today because they are complete and utter vaginas. Life is a breeze and my advice is ignore all of it and do what you want. There is sooo much positivity when you stop watching the news, deactivate facebook, and ignore politics.

1/3 of eligible people vote on a 50/50 shot of getting their candidate, who will hand out a repeat cycle of the same progressive shit, because that is what it takes to distract the retarded masses.

Who cares?

Be an individual. Ignore the motherfuckers.

born
01-31-2018, 07:42 PM
Give me freedom, or give me death!

Well shit... Who is gonna give it to you?
Just take it man.
Motherfuckers try to give me death and I will kill a shit ton of them on the way out.

"I choose freedom, fuck with me and meet death."

Electromass
01-31-2018, 08:04 PM
Well shit... Who is gonna give it to you?
Just take it man.
Motherfuckers try to give me death and I will kill a shit ton of them on the way out.

"I choose freedom, fuck with me and meet death."
Make no mistake born...I live more free than 80%. I don’t let another grown man tell me what I can and can’t do. Having said this, I also have a healthy amount of common law in me. I have self responsibility, self worth, self respect and I treat others with the same unless they warrant that I tear off their head and shit down their neck.
I don’t just talk this talk, I walk this walk. The majority of so called “laws” in this country are no laws at all. The Constitution is the supreme law of this country and any so called law that is in direct contradiction to the Constitution is by default null and void.
The only reason people obey them is out of being forced to by the barrel of a gun, or by threat of kidnapping and caging.
Hell I don’t even register my means of conveyance because it is private property, and it belongs to me. I don’t need anyone to tax me on property I own. Nor do I pay anybody to inspect said private property. I am responsible for my self and am without need of any governing parent.
Thanks for listening.

born
01-31-2018, 08:30 PM
Make no mistake born...I live more free than 80%. I don’t let another grown man tell me what I can and can’t do. Having said this, I also have a healthy amount of common law in me. I have self responsibility, self worth, self respect and I treat others with the same unless they warrant that I tear off their head and shit down their neck.
I don’t just talk this talk, I walk this walk. The majority of so called “laws” in this country are no laws at all. The Constitution is the supreme law of this country and any so called law that is in direct contradiction to the Constitution is by default null and void.
The only reason people obey them is out of being forced to by the barrel of a gun, or by threat of kidnapping and caging.
Hell I don’t even register my means of conveyance because it is private property, and it belongs to me. I don’t need anyone to tax me on property I own. Nor do I pay anybody to inspect said private property. I am responsible for my self and am without need of any governing parent.
Thanks for listening.

I hope you understand I am only giving my two cents. I love your view. I was repub then I only would say I was conservative.

Finally I just said fuck it and now I just don't bother with it.

There is no doubt most on this board live free and all boards. Everyery board I have been on is comprised mainly of conservatives because we want freedom and the right to take care of ourselves without government intervention.
It's in our DNA. We are willing to torture our bodies to make them better and it plays into all aspects of life.

I used to be full to the top with political turmoil until I said fuck it. Now its not so bad.

There are great injustices performed daily by the government that shouldn't be ignored like what happens to veterans. They always are though because the system is set to fuck mode on both sides.

I only mean to give my idea of freedom and hope that everyone gets to wake up and live free.

This movie clip explains how I see freedom. The Indians being arrested are free, the agents arresting them are not.

https://youtu.be/yrCOFUpRg8w

babybull34
01-31-2018, 08:53 PM
Thanks for listening.

DAMN GOOD POST, ELECTRO!

Many great points and inherent truths in your words. This is what America was initially intended to be!

AngieNY
01-31-2018, 09:07 PM
Well I really need to get the EFF out of NYC.. Red State heart and mind living in a blue state (my folks, God love them are the same exact way)

Sam Gold
01-31-2018, 09:41 PM
Well I really need to get the EFF out of NYC.. Red State heart and mind living in a blue state (my folks, God love them are the same exact way)I would so have to keep my mouth shut. I try to stay away from politics until some liberal snowflake catches me off guard while I have high test and tren levels in my system. Gun control is normally my trigger so to speak.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

AngieNY
01-31-2018, 10:23 PM
Remember when that radical islamic fuck shot up Pulse night club (btw Trump was the first person to speak up and out about it and said he would protect LGBT rights, because you know, he's such a homophobe) well the gays protested GUN CONTROL in my neighborhood NOT terrorism BUT FUCKING GUN CONTROL - I went NUCLEAR when that happened.

I would so have to keep my mouth shut. I try to stay away from politics until some liberal snowflake catches me off guard while I have high test and tren levels in my system. Gun control is normally my trigger so to speak.

AngieNY
01-31-2018, 10:27 PM
Because the MSM wants you to believe that no gays or blacks voted for him. I have two best friends, both gay / lesbian they are BOTH Christian AND Conservative and they have been welcomed with opened arms into straight, Christian, Conservative homes. They have been EXILED from the gay community because of their faith and politics. Now tell me, who are the bigots and narrow minded?

SHIT! I also have a transgender friend who is Conservative who loves and voted for Trump.

babybull34
01-31-2018, 11:18 PM
Because the MSM wants you to believe that no gays or blacks voted for him. I have two best friends, both gay / lesbian they are BOTH Christian AND Conservative and they have been welcomed with opened arms into straight, Christian, Conservative homes. They have been EXILED from the gay community because of their faith and politics. Now tell me, who are the bigots and narrow minded?

SHIT! I also have a transgender friend who is Conservative who loves and voted for Trump.

It just dumbfounds me how, in this day and age, an individual's personal desires and preferences can alienate them. What's more, is that individuals with certain proclivities are being forced to participate in a particular political camp or religious association.

I say good on them for keeping their political views and religious beliefs separate from their seual orientation. I am sorry they have experienced so much backlash, Angie. Next time you speak to them, remind them of how strong they are for sticking to their beliefs and political ideologies regardless of what the "masses" say they have to do.

Fast Willie from Philly
01-31-2018, 11:23 PM
Just posting on this thread to show off my avatar because it probly has fans here

AngieNY
02-01-2018, 01:14 AM
I tell them all of the time. They are very good people, who if you saw them "dont fit the stereotype" and dont shove their sexuality down people's throats.

To them its their faith, morals and values that define them, not who they sleep with. The beautiful thing is that each family lovingly accepted them and "knew" lol Sadly, the backlash that they received were from their gay "friends" I mean decades long friend who just couldnt let it be that they were Conservative and Voted Reagan, Bush Sr. Dole, W, McCain, Romney, Trump. They're, as the urban youth say, "woke", so they lost a TON of friends. When, one person found out... it spread like wild fire. I have a screen shot somewhere when Obama won the re-election (that's when they lost the majority of their friends because NONE of them voted for Obama) my friend Michael (who's a vp at a bank) posted a scathing message about everyone turing their backs on him and his partner.

It just dumbfounds me how, in this day and age, an individual's personal desires and preferences can alienate them. What's more, is that individuals with certain proclivities are being forced to participate in a particular political camp or religious association.

I say good on them for keeping their political views and religious beliefs separate from their seual orientation. I am sorry they have experienced so much backlash, Angie. Next time you speak to them, remind them of how strong they are for sticking to their beliefs and political ideologies regardless of what the "masses" say they have to do.

babybull34
02-01-2018, 02:06 AM
Just posting on this thread to show off my avatar because it probly has fans here

I have been a fan of that avatar since you changed it, brother. Cracks me up every time I see it!

babybull34
02-01-2018, 02:07 AM
I tell them all of the time. They are very good people, who if you saw them "dont fit the stereotype" and dont shove their sexuality down people's throats.

To them its their faith, morals and values that define them, not who they sleep with. The beautiful thing is that each family lovingly accepted them and "knew" lol Sadly, the backlash that they received were from their gay "friends" I mean decades long friend who just couldnt let it be that they were Conservative and Voted Reagan, Bush Sr. Dole, W, McCain, Romney, Trump. They're, as the urban youth say, "woke", so they lost a TON of friends. When, one person found out... it spread like wild fire. I have a screen shot somewhere when Obama won the re-election (that's when they lost the majority of their friends because NONE of them voted for Obama) my friend Michael (who's a vp at a bank) posted a scathing message about everyone turing their backs on him and his partner.

This is what I am talking about, the absolute hypocrisy of those "judging" them for their choices in this world! Re-DAM-diculous!

Sam Gold
02-01-2018, 02:07 AM

IDK who would fuck her but that is a funny avatar.

Couchlockd
02-01-2018, 02:08 AM
Jesus fucking Christ.

Trump isn't Republican, he's fucking retarded.

His own party doesn't stand by him.

This type of leadership has played itself out once in history. In Europe in the 30s and 40s

Remember that outcome?

Sam Gold
02-01-2018, 02:20 AM
Jesus fucking Christ.

Trump isn't Republican, he's fucking retarded.

His own party doesn't stand by him.

This type of leadership has played itself out once in history. In Europe in the 30s and 40s

Remember that outcome?

You need to stop watching the news. The reason he has made so much money is he is a no BS and get it done type of guy. The democratic party leadership is more like what happened in Europe in the 30s and 40s. I love his style of having everyone think he is stupid and throwing them off in one direction while he does a totally different thing. 95% of all the people in government and elected officials are just in it for themselves and think they are better than us normal Americans. Trump is not a politician at all, he cares about the country and has a no BS type of attitude towards the government and business as usual. Man for the American workers.

Couchlockd
02-01-2018, 02:22 AM
You need to stop watching the news. The reason he has made so much money is he is a no BS and get it done type of guy. The democratic party leadership is more like what happened in Europe in the 30s and 40s. I love his style of having everyone think he is stupid and throwing them off in one direction while he does a totally different thing. 95% of all the people in government and elected officials are just in it for themselves and think they are better than us normal Americans. Trump is not a politician at all, he cares about the country and has a no BS type of attitude towards the government and business as usual. Man for the American workers.He didn't make any money he has exactly what he had me started everything he's done in the last 30 years have been complete flops he broke even

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Couchlockd
02-01-2018, 02:27 AM
You need to stop watching the news. The reason he has made so much money is he is a no BS and get it done type of guy. The democratic party leadership is more like what happened in Europe in the 30s and 40s. I love his style of having everyone think he is stupid and throwing them off in one direction while he does a totally different thing. 95% of all the people in government and elected officials are just in it for themselves and think they are better than us normal Americans. Trump is not a politician at all, he cares about the country and has a no BS type of attitude towards the government and business as usual. Man for the American workers.For the workers.
You need to stop believing Fox news bullshit.

Explain the CARRIER situation
Explain the coal miners situation

A walk around Mexico. Lol that's straight out of wile E. Coyote's acme playbook

Give it 2 more months.

Sam Gold
02-01-2018, 02:31 AM
For the workers.
You need to stop believing Fox news bullshit.

Explain the CARRIER situation
Explain the coal miners situation

A walk around Mexico. Lol that's straight out of wile E. Coyote's acme playbook

Give it 2 more months.

You are just trying to start shit. I know you, my friend. BTW, I do not watch Fox or any other news source anymore. Might hit Drudge Report every now and then. All of the media is all like national enquirer to me.

Couchlockd
02-01-2018, 02:37 AM
How about the whole Republican party today drove their fancy a rich guy train right into a garbage truck that was occupied by minority workers I mean didn't try to turn or stop they just drove right into him killing them on purpose that's pathetic

No Sam I'm not trying to start shit I hate Donald Trump I don't hate Republicans I don't hate blacks I don't hate Puerto Ricans I don't hate white people I don't hate Democrats or Libertarians I hate Donald Trump anybody with half a brain should also hate that man

A wise man cannot be led by a fool

born
02-01-2018, 02:40 AM
I AM GONNA LOSE MY MIND!

SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME CACAINE AND A POLICE CHASE!!!

"

born
02-01-2018, 02:44 AM
How about the whole Republican party today drove their fancy a rich guy train right into a garbage truck that was occupied by minority workers I mean didn't try to turn or stop they just drove right into him killing them on purpose that's pathetic

No Sam I'm not trying to start shit I hate Donald Trump I don't hate Republicans I don't hate blacks I don't hate Puerto Ricans I don't hate white people I don't hate Democrats or Libertarians I hate Donald Trump anybody with half a brain should also hate that man

Couch are you trying to tell us a politician isn't going to saaaave us!?

Well shit! It looks like my schedule is exactly the same tomorrow.

babybull34
02-01-2018, 02:44 AM
I AM GONNA LOSE MY MIND!

SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME CACAINE AND A POLICE CHASE!!!

"

LOL! You're unhinged bro and I love it!

GmanPLS
02-01-2018, 02:45 AM
We all need to remember one thing, the second amendment was created for one reason and one reason only... so that the government we created could never be more powerful than us as a nation. Remember the revolutionary war? The people needed weapons to defend themselves against the government.

It’s for protection from them.

Load up and shoot straight and you’ll have nothing to fear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

born
02-01-2018, 02:48 AM
LOL! You're unhinged bro and I love it!

Its bad today. I cant deal. I need adrenaline right now!

stratbastard
02-01-2018, 03:01 AM
Democratic Party is for one thing..to keep themselves in office and the only way to do that is by importing votes from other countries and illegals. What the fuck do they stand for? They are not for the good economy, not for border control, not for lowest unemployment in 45 years, not for infastucture, not for lower taxes, not for billions coming back from overseas, not for business coming back to Detroit, not for Coal, not for Oil, not for lowest Black unemployment ever and most of them are black with black families! What the fuck are they for?? I know they all want to line their pockets with taxpayers money and treat illegals better than citizens.. Thats it as far as I can see.

If you are of the belief that the Democratic Party is for the hard working people of this country like you and me you’re sadly not seeing the truth.
It’s encredible to see the distain and vitriol coming from the left side of the aisle.
I would encourage everyone to look at the reactions or (lack of enthusiasm) from the left and gauge it against what President Trump is saying.....it’s absolutely pathetic!!

https://youtu.be/LRpGABGQdG8

https://youtu.be/J2UZA3nXUBQ

Oh yeah i forgot a couple.. They'd rather take care of illegals over veterans, and not for eliminating ISIS either. But then again Obama was a terrorist

Well as if I didn’t already know there were some smart people on here...

Sam Gold
02-01-2018, 03:30 AM

Sent from my LG-SP320 using TapatalkThere is an old saying that a fool amd his money are soon parted. He is still rich. Funny how people still believe the lie that Republicans are rich white men. Start looking at the wealth of the democrats and how they got their money.

born
02-01-2018, 03:33 AM
There is an old saying that a fool amd his money are soon parted. He is still rich. Funny how people still believe the lie that Republicans are rich white men. Start looking at the wealth of the democrats and how they got their money.

Both got their money by manipulating people into believing in them.

I am Obs born and I approve this message.

Sam Gold
02-01-2018, 03:36 AM
I think that if you are a banker, lawyer or come from a wealthy family you should be disqualified from holding office. We need more people like the butcher, the baker and the candlestick maker in office.

bigeyed
02-01-2018, 03:37 AM

I choose to ignore them both and live my life. To support either one is just being a sheep. "Sometimes you must choose the lesser of two evils."
Nah, I will just live and accept the fact that it makes zero difference who I pick because they all lead to the same outcome. What do you wanna bet after trump we get another democrat?

We do not have a politician problem. We have an individual problem, there are none. Just a bunch of sheep in pasture one bitching at the sheep in pasture two.

Lol people are blind! Goddam republicans! Goddam Democrats! Gaawdaaam you mongowians!

The masses control and they prefer to bicker so we have two sides. Vote in who you want. The Fed will still get all the money, make thousands of new laws, and fuck you at every turn if you let them.

I don't care. I already know that society as a whole and the grade C average guy are the problem. Giving them a new mouthpiece (president or politician) wont change shit.

People think life is hard today because they are complete and utter vaginas. Life is a breeze and my advice is ignore all of it and do what you want. There is sooo much positivity when you stop watching the news, deactivate facebook, and ignore politics.

1/3 of eligible people vote on a 50/50 shot of getting their candidate, who will hand out a repeat cycle of the same progressive shit, because that is what it takes to distract the retarded masses.

Who cares?

Be an individual. Ignore the motherfuckers.100% Bro. Better than I could have put it. It's surprising how many people don't get this concept; that they can be, believe and become anyone they want to be and not sit inside a box the rest of their lives. I stay away from all influences. It's all bullshit anyway.

born
02-01-2018, 03:43 AM
I think that if you are a banker, lawyer or come from a wealthy family you should be disqualified from holding office. We need more people like the butcher, the baker and the candlestick maker in office.

A person not capable of becoming rich has no business leading a nation.

Guy can't figure out how to get out of the 9-5 he will get shit on in washington and especially in international politics.

Need a devious, cold, steel, leader.

Sam Gold
02-01-2018, 03:48 AM
A person not capable of becoming rich has no business leading a nation.

Guy can't figure out how to get out of the 9-5 he will get shit on in washington and especially in international politics.

Need a devious, cold, steel, leader.Different from becoming rich and successful vs coming from a wealthy family with a name.

born
02-01-2018, 03:49 AM
Different from becoming rich and successful vs coming from a wealthy family with a name.

Totally agree! Was about to edit once I re read

Couchlockd
02-01-2018, 03:50 AM
Emors

born
02-01-2018, 03:51 AM
Politician?

I guess not.

I've never been affected + or - from any bills, laws, or programs passed to date.

All my money goes into a lock box next to a performance center 629, jar of Bud, and stash of needles and juice.

I'm as off the "books" as it gets.

No good or bad credit. Nothing in my name, etc.

Lol! Spot on!

Electromass
02-01-2018, 02:32 PM
There is an old saying that a fool amd his money are soon parted. He is still rich. Funny how people still believe the lie that Republicans are rich white men. Start looking at the wealth of the democrats and how they got their money.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk you go and make intelligent statement's like this and we're going to be friends....
Well done sir!!

Electromass
02-01-2018, 02:39 PM

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using TapatalkCheers for President Camacho!!!

sky
03-28-2018, 10:31 AM
Cheers for President Camacho!!!

Sent from my XT1080 using TapatalkThis will soon be a reality at this rate lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

teej750
04-15-2018, 02:08 AM
Its well known that you cannot end poverty by redistributing wealth. That doesn't stop the Democrats from trying. They want to control the people for a simple reason. If someone relies on you they will stand with you and its so obvious its maddening.

You would think that "educated" people would stand for Free Enterprise and independence but the problem is there are more "lazy" people than anything else.

Sad truth....As long as the takers outnumber the makers nothing is going to change.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

Beetlegeuse
04-20-2018, 11:29 PM
Its well known that you cannot end poverty by redistributing wealth. That doesn't stop the Democrats from trying. They want to control the people for a simple reason. If someone relies on you they will stand with you and its so obvious its maddening....
When you propose to rob from Peter to pay Paul, you almost always can count on the support of Paul.

And you're absolutely right. If you took every red cent in existence and divided it up evenly among everybody on the planet, in three year's time 90% the people who were billionaires before would be again, and 90% of the people who were deadbeats before would be right back on welfare..

teej750
04-20-2018, 11:33 PM
I'm gonna show this to my fiance. I told her I was usually right and she never listens.....smh, atleast someone sees it.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

born
04-24-2018, 04:53 AM
When you propose to rob from Peter to pay Paul, you almost always can count on the support of Paul.

And you're absolutely right. If you took every red cent in existence and divided it up evenly among everybody on the planet, in three year's time 90% the people who were billionaires before would be again, and 90% of the people who were deadbeats before would be right back on welfare..

Did you hear about the baptist pastor stealing the collection money to buy male prostitutes?

Robbing Paul to pay for Peter...

Thank you Im here all week!

oldfartjoe
07-22-2018, 11:32 AM
There is a special place in hell for unfaithful shepherds and leaders. Jeremiah and Ezekiel are full of woes to the unfaithful stewards, who abuse their positions and authority.

While Jesus dined with sinners like prostitutes and tax collectors, he called these unfaithful stewards (Pharisees and Sadducees) brood of vipers.

oldfartjoe
07-22-2018, 11:40 AM
Many Republicans are traitors to the Constitution and have sold their souls to Mamon, not just Democrats. Freedom comes with responsibility, and the ability to do critical analysis.

Socialism has killed over 65 million people this last century. If politicians, or people, think it is so great they should move to Venezuela or Cuba.

"The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings; the inherent virtue of socialism is the equal sharing of miseries." Winston Churchill

CallMePreacher
05-04-2019, 02:36 AM
Democrats have everyone fooled. People think cause they are pro welfare that they care about people. All they care for is getting elected

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Electromass
05-04-2019, 02:46 AM
I'll take a dangerous freedom over a safe slavery any day!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Gmen3901
05-04-2019, 02:52 AM
I wish they would hit them for sure we can do immigration deal with the "dreamers" but all immigrants have ZERO voting rights unless they serve in the armed forces. Felons lose their right to vote so why give immigrants, especially illegal ones, that right to vote. See how fast the liberals change their tune.

I see Conservatives vs Liberals running things like this

It sure would be nice if every part of Texas looked like that.

Gmen3901
05-04-2019, 02:54 AM

Who cares?

This

BearsFan
08-18-2019, 03:07 AM
The entire political system is one big pyramid scheme . Each parties represent a wing from the same bird whos goal is to fuck you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Gainzbruh
08-18-2019, 03:28 AM
If we had extremely low taxes like only for military, there would be a ton of wealthy coming into America and setting up more businesses. People would be more motivated and can spend more and create even more business which would remove poverty.

These politicians want to steal from you and they can't even balance their own budget. On top of that they create inflation devaluing the dollar. They deserve to get their head stomped into the concrete by the patriots that fought against taxation.

Sqwuidd
08-18-2019, 02:16 PM
YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq3jjzI8Gdo)

thebear
08-18-2019, 02:23 PM

Who cares?

Amen [emoji1317]

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist [emoji199]

BearsFan
08-18-2019, 02:24 PM
If we had extremely low taxes like only for military, there would be a ton of wealthy coming into America and setting up more businesses. People would be more motivated and can spend more and create even more business which would remove poverty.

These politicians want to steal from you and they can't even balance their own budget. On top of that they create inflation devaluing the dollar. They deserve to get their head stomped into the concrete by the patriots that fought against taxation.Our dollar isn't backed by anything only the military. I don't see America lasting past 2040

bulldogger
09-30-2019, 02:41 AM
One reason i am ensuring to keep myself in shape is because of the potential conflict that i see coming.

BearsFan
12-05-2019, 06:20 AM
One reason i am ensuring to keep myself in shape is because of the potential conflict that i see coming.Why you can't afford a gas mask n to stock up on bleach ammonia gun powder and ball bearings

bulldogger
12-06-2019, 01:24 AM
Why you can't afford a gas mask n to stock up on bleach ammonia gun powder and ball bearings

Have the gas mask and other "goodies"