PDA

View Full Version : ::WARNING:: Bad HGH serum score from LandmarkChem

Vision
01-31-2018, 02:57 PM
(I'm not sure if Landmarkchem is a sponsor here anymore or now or not, but either way, I would like people to be advised in this company, and be-aware, and be alert)

I'm all about this our communities and the safety and well-being of our fellowship here as well as other panels alike, transparency is our belief system and what guides the communities when it concerns products and authenticity..

I made 2 purchases with Landmarkchems, dealing with Lucky.. I have to say that she has been hands down a pleasure to work with, she's fast and eager to assist..One of my purchases was a Kit of HIGH GRADE blue-tops (99.8% purity)
I received these on the Jan 18th and pull bloods the next day on the 19th as a test trial before purchasing more..T/A was great and discrete,along with every other transaction/communication I had with their Rep..

http://u.cubeupload.com/milo/genericbluetopsclean.jpg

I did the standard HGH blood testing protocol (crude method but it's effective with proven results), 10iu's IM left delt and tested 3:19 hours later (fasted)..
I've spoken with Lucky and she is very concerned and doing everything in her power to find a resolution from her superiors, and if there was a mix up with products at the warehouse,or any other factors that could be at play, this matter is being taken very serious by them, however I have a moral obligation to this community and it was mentioned to me that I should come forward and post results..The results are the following!

I'm hoping there's a swift resolution here, and I believe Lucky will do what she can with-in her power.. In no fashion am I defending anyone, but as a rep myself I understand where we are limited with our understanding of products and their true quality in nature..Let the resolve be a reflection on the company Landmarkchem, and let's not have this as a moment of shaming, but rather situational awareness!
http://u.cubeupload.com/milo/bloodhgh.png

The excuse I received from them is the following:

Sorry to keep you waiting Milo. We confirmed with our shipper in China also the shipper in US warehouse, also contacted a few of our loyal customers and finally made the conclusion that the shipper at US warehouse mixed the products. They're our partners but not belong to us, at the same time they also cooperate with other two companies, and the kit they sent you shouldn't be our products because the box is plain while ours have marks on every kit..

It is my falut that I didn't confirm with you the mark on box when you received it. My company is willing to send you another kit of higher blue top from US warehouse ...I know doing the blood test needs some cost, can you tell me the cost you spent please? No matter the new kit tests to be good or not, I'll undertake it personally, I'm sorry this caused some delay in your cycle, also wasted some time, it's all our mistake...if the new kit tests good and if you'd like to continue the business, we'll ask them to take pics of every batch they send out.

LANDMARKCHEM ARE SCAMMERS DO NOT ORDER

POWDERS ARE NO LONGER GOOD QUALITY AND EVERY KIT OF HGH IS FAKE!

https://brotherhoodofpain.com/steroid-scammers-and-reverse-scammers/45358-warning-bad-hgh-serum-score-landmarkchem.html

LANDMARKCHEM SCAMMERS EMAIL AND WICKR'S

billylandmark2
billylandmark [email protected]
Candice_Landmarkchem [email protected]
Caroline-Landmarkchem [email protected]
landmark Cloudy [email protected]
Landmark.Jasen [email protected]
landmark.mendy [email protected]
LandmarkAbby [email protected]
landmarkchem [email protected]
LandmarkLillian [email protected]
Landmark_Daisy [email protected]
lily-Landmarkchem [email protected]
Nick-Landmarkchem [email protected]
Candice_LMC [email protected]
cathylmc [email protected]
Kelly_LMC [email protected]
lmc [email protected]
Nancy-lmc [email protected]
rachellmc [email protected]
SharonLMC [email protected]
Yukilmc [email protected]
Zara-LMC [email protected]

This is just a few there are hundreds more of them!

babybull34
01-31-2018, 05:15 PM
It looks like they are trying to make it better, Vision, but I believe that they are gone from BOP...

Dont wanna be old
01-31-2018, 05:27 PM
I recommend buying from PSL . They are a top sponsor on the BrotherhoodofPain.
They have different levels of GH but they have been tested multiple times .
Thank you
DWBO

Vision
01-31-2018, 05:31 PM
Our HGH at PSL is top knotch, I made a small order with them at LMC just as a sample because the price was to good ti be true.. and look what happens.. I have HGH ready here on the shelf stocked at PSL, but figured Id just branch out and see whats on the market.. lesson learned!

babybull34
01-31-2018, 05:39 PM
Exactly, spend a slight bit more to stay with the tried and true sources at BOP. Get what you ordered and paid for with no drama, BS, or disappointments.

PAiN
02-03-2018, 11:35 PM
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM LANDMARKCHEM! We have had 3 guys now test their HGH and it has been all fake which is why they were removed! One guy has been threatened to post his personal info if he outed them. Their idea of resolving the fake hgh is to send a few grams of dbol powder worth about 5 bucks.

Vision
02-04-2018, 12:24 AM
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM LANDMARKCHEM! We have had 3 guys now test their HGH and it has been all fake which is why they were removed! One guy has been threatened to post his personal info if he outed them. Their idea of resolving the fake hgh is to send a few grams of dbol powder worth about 5 bucks.

You just told half of my story.. I hope the other half doesn't happen.. but there matter of resolve was to resend some other products that I want nothing to do with...

This community has way too many amazing sponsors, people should not look elsewhere, and if the price is too good to be true the above circumstance will be your example too.. :(

Victory-Pharma
02-04-2018, 04:35 PM
LM got me for $2800. Kelly_LM to be exact.

Electromass
02-04-2018, 04:45 PM
Damn, sorry to hear this brother.

babybull34
02-04-2018, 07:14 PM

Almost three large! Damn, VP. I could not afford a loss that big. I can't even afford to burned for three bills right now..

Damn. Truly sorry brother. Wish there was a way to force them to return the funds. They know they have us by the short and curly's

a$$holes...

Electromass
02-04-2018, 07:16 PM
Almost three large! Damn, VP. I could not afford a loss that big. I can't even afford to burned for three bills right now..

Damn. Truly sorry brother. Wish there was a way to force them to return the funds. They know they have us by the short and curly's

a$$holes...I've been around long enough to know, what comes around goes around!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

JohnDoe
02-04-2018, 08:15 PM
Get a pregnancy test from Walmart...it might be hCG.

Vision
02-04-2018, 08:56 PM
Just an update my dudes..

Upon the bad blood work they promised to reimburse me for my time and my troubles, with a complete reimbursement of a brand new kit and an extra one of complementary... Initially they wanted me to photograph the product in question then they started speculating that it was not theirs because there was no markings on the vials or the box as they indicated they have markings on theirs.. with this said both of The Replacements are a carbon copy identical to the original, no markings or anything like they advocated... I'm very disappointed to say the least...

It's like purchasing a car online and they send you the wrong color, only to contact the company and have them tell you that there must be some sort of error because they don't have that color... Then having a brand new car resent to you that's still the same f****** color...

Why tell me that your products look one way but I receive something entirely different then you give me Replacements that look like The Originals that you claimed were not yours???

Vision
02-04-2018, 08:58 PM

I think you were probably trying to make the same deal with them that I was trying to do.. just buy that price I think I know exactly what you're talking about and I almost pulled the trigger with the same exact thing... I'm sorry to see this happen to you brother... But thank you for mentioning this now other people can be on guard...

babybull34
02-04-2018, 09:54 PM
I've been around long enough to know, what comes around goes around!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I completely agree, Electro. They will reap what they sow. But still, it sucks that VP and Vision, and I am sure many others got shafted like this. Damn shame.

But yes, it ILL come back on them eventually. Karma is a mug.

FrankTheTank
02-05-2018, 05:03 AM
Just an update my dudes..

Upon the bad blood work they promised to reimburse me for my time and my troubles, with a complete reimbursement of a brand new kit and an extra one of complementary... Initially they wanted me to photograph the product in question then they started speculating that it was not theirs because there was no markings on the vials or the box as they indicated they have markings on theirs.. with this said both of The Replacements are a carbon copy identical to the original, no markings or anything like they advocated... I'm very disappointed to say the least...

It's like purchasing a car online and they send you the wrong color, only to contact the company and have them tell you that there must be some sort of error because they don't have that color... Then having a brand new car resent to you that's still the same f****** color...

Why tell me that your products look one way but I receive something entirely different then you give me Replacements that look like The Originals that you claimed were not yours???

I wonder why you'd buy from them when you work for PSL with the tried and true HGH.....

FrankTheTank
02-05-2018, 05:10 AM
I recommend buying from PSL . They are a top sponsor on the BrotherhoodofPain.
They have different levels of GH but they have been tested multiple times .
Thank you
DWBO

Yeah, especially when you work for them..... :)

Vision
02-05-2018, 04:18 PM
I wonder why you'd buy from them when you work for PSL with the tried and true HGH.....

It was to test the quality of a specific product, but due to the sensitivity of the topic I'd rather not discuss it anymore into depth, furthermore it's really irrelevant because the fact of the matter is the product is bunk and that's what's important here.. my initial post is for situational awareness nothing more..

Leoterelli250
02-17-2018, 01:51 AM
I really wish I would have saw this. Before the Chinese holiday I purchased 10 kits from them. Fuck. They Raws have always been good. Now I don't know what to do. I deal with Lily and I made the purchase then later saw they weren't on here as sponsors. What should I do any ideas??

Vision
02-17-2018, 03:06 AM
I really wish I would have saw this. Before the Chinese holiday I purchased 10 kits from them. Fuck. They Raws have always been good. Now I don't know what to do. I deal with Lily and I made the purchase then later saw they weren't on here as sponsors. What should I do any ideas??

Their oils and raws are legit this I know... I would run a blood test and take it from there but if it comes back at a fat zero I would tell them to reimburse you 4 equal the same value but in raw material of something of your choice...

korsaire
02-17-2018, 03:38 AM
i have buy from theme too and like you end with bunk hgh but i had not blood test since over here its hard to get