PDA

View Full Version : Once again - Cjc295 with dac

Hannu
02-01-2018, 08:41 PM
Hi there,

there has been plenty of discussion about cjc w dac. Yet i haven't figured out how safe that peptide is. Some gurus say it might be harmful for brains because of the constant bleed of gh. Is there any data or experiences available about cjc with dac, it's safety and results about musclemass?😊

sumguy
02-04-2018, 06:33 AM
I've used CJC-1295 w/DAC several times, but I never got labs to authenticate if or how much it increased IGF-1 levels. I know it gives your head a warm sensation shortly after injection, so it must be doing something in the head area.

But be careful diluting it, make sure you have diluted the powder correctly. Last time I used it I must have gotten a overdosed vial or I may have mixed it incorrectly, I don't recall? But shortly after injecting I started getting the normal warm head, then light headed, then started seeing spots, my head was spinning, couldn't stand up, wasn't sure if I would puke or not, got all clammy like I was ready to pass out. I had to crawl to the toilet on the floor, kind of scary actually. Wasn't sure if I would make it through the experience, wasn't fun at all.

So just be careful when diluting same to make sure your taking a normal dose. Not trying to scare you from using it, just a heads up if you do use it. Like I've said I've used it several times w/o incidence, but the last two times I used it I had that issue. Maybe the manufacturer errantly dosed that particular vial with a higher content of CJC-1295, not CJC-295.

Is there any data or experiences available about cjc with dac, it's safety and results about musclemass?��

R. Basically raises IGF-1 levels. Try Pubmed for a more comprehensive answer and other relevant links. Prolonged stimulation of growth hormone (GH) and insulin-like growth factor I secretion by CJC-1295, a long-acting analog of GH-releasing hormone, ... - PubMed - NCBI (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16352683/)

Cannon
02-06-2018, 06:30 AM
I can echo some of what sumguy said. I mixed a 5mg vial last night and though it'd be a good idea to inject 1mg mixed with 200mcg of ghrp2 before bed, and this batch must have been strong, after I shot it IM into my trap, my heart started racing and my whole head and upper body got red, like really red, the color of a crayon, and then I was crazy hot and flushed for about 20 minutes and then it subsided and I dozed off. Note: had a crazy pump today in the gym though👍🏻

MafiaMuscle
02-09-2018, 06:35 AM
I was thinking of stacking this with hexarelin until I find a legit hgh source