PDA

View Full Version : How? Coinbase to Blockchain?

DD79
02-02-2018, 11:20 PM
I have coinbase and have bought and sold crypto there. I recently downloaded blockchain and created an account. Forgive my ignorance, but I can’t for the life of me figure out how to transfer from coinbase to blockchain.

I’ve looked through the forum, but can’t seem to find it. I’m sure I’m just missing it.

Any help would be awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kubes
02-02-2018, 11:23 PM
You need to copy your wallet address from blockchain to coinbase and send the funds

JMaxwell
02-03-2018, 05:54 PM
I have coinbase and have bought and sold crypto there. I recently downloaded blockchain and created an account. Forgive my ignorance, but I can’t for the life of me figure out how to transfer from coinbase to blockchain.

I’ve looked through the forum, but can’t seem to find it. I’m sure I’m just missing it.

Any help would be awesome!

What I did was practice with a small amount. That way if you fuck it up and somehow lose it, (which you won’t) you won’t stress out too bad. It’s really not very hard, but doing it is the only way to learn.

Couchlockd
02-03-2018, 06:29 PM
But you get charged about $5 for every transfer

So $5 for test transfer of small amount
Then $5 for real amount
Then another $5 for transfer of funds to payee

kubes
02-03-2018, 06:57 PM
Blockchain supports moving your from from ether to bitcoin and bitcoin to ether. There are less fees with ether. If your using coinbase I have said over and over buy ether. Move it to blockchain with less fees then you can move part of it to bitcoin to pay your bill that only accept bitcoin

Couchlockd
02-03-2018, 07:18 PM
Blockchain supports moving your from from ether to bitcoin and bitcoin to ether. There are less fees with ether. If your using coinbase I have said over and over buy ether. Move it to blockchain with less fees then you can move part of it to bitcoin to pay your bill that only accept bitcoinSo but ether at coinbase move ether to block chain. Then convert ether to Bitcoin at block chain wallet?

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

kubes
02-03-2018, 09:04 PM
Yes that way you won’t pay the big fee moving it from coinbase to blockchain

kaneman
02-03-2018, 10:05 PM
Yes that way you won’t pay the big fee moving it from coinbase to blockchain

Nice I never knew that

DEE151
02-04-2018, 02:46 PM
all of you guys are doing it ALL WRONG...
to transfer ANYTHING FROM COINBASE USE Gdax, (google it) then log on with your coinbase info, use gdax to transfer your coins to the blockchain.
if you do not do it like i said, then your getting rob of the high feese...

DEE151
02-04-2018, 02:48 PM
gdax is coinbase, allot of ppl do not know about this. thats why u can log into gdax with your coinbase account.

DD79
02-04-2018, 03:18 PM
I have my coinbase and gdax account and blockchain accounts. I’m just still trying to figure out how in the hell to move the funds around.

I’m sure I’m over complicating it.

DEE151
02-04-2018, 03:23 PM
I have my coinbase and gdax account and blockchain accounts. I’m just still trying to figure out how in the hell to move the funds around.

I’m sure I’m over complicating it.

its pretty simple, or just open up another window and search it on youtube, what you are trying to do...

Couchlockd
02-04-2018, 03:29 PM
its pretty simple, or just open up another window and search it on youtube, what you are trying to do...If Gdax and coinbase are the same, then why does it matter if you use Gdax instead of coinbase or vise versa?

kubes
02-04-2018, 03:35 PM
If Gdax and coinbase are the same, then why does it matter if you use Gdax instead of coinbase or vise versa?

GDAX charges less fees to transfer funds to another wallet

DEE151
02-06-2018, 04:50 AM
coinbase fees to transfer to a wallet about 20-25$
gdax feese i think it was like 1.98$

keep using coinbase, let me know how those feese work out for you.....
im on this crypto this every day.... and binance