PDA

View Full Version : Cutting cycle

Bilal123
01-11-2012, 08:34 PM
I'm planning for my cutting cycle right now (I start in June). I was wondering what cycles worked for you guys. This will be my fourth cycle.

ShortnWide
01-12-2012, 10:39 PM
Diet is the main fuel for ANY cycle - also Depends on what you can spend? A low dose of GH helps cut nicely in most stacks but I would say as a good 5th cycle for cutting would look something like this:

50-75mg Tren A
100mg Mast
100mg prop
These do come in a blend from most sources.
All for 8-10 weeks with AI's in cycle or atleast on hand depending on how your body reacts to test & tren sides.
Or if you like something a little longer go with Eq and Test both at 500-600mg per week of 12. I don't know what you've used in the past but these are the norm for basic cutting cycles.

rghtnow
01-12-2012, 10:50 PM
Diet is the main fuel for ANY cycle - also Depends on what you can spend? A low dose of GH helps cut nicely in most stacks but I would say as a good 5th cycle for cutting would look something like this:

50-75mg Tren A
100mg Mast
100mg prop
All for 8-10 weeks with AI's in cycle or atleast on hand depending on how your body reacts to test & tren sides.
Or if you like something a little longer go with Eq and Test both at 500-600mg per week of 12. I don't know what you've used in the past but these are the norm for basic cutting cycles.

X2....Props bro!! I like your thinking that is a solid cut cycle right there the only thing i might consider adding would be winny oral but considering he doesn't have a whole lot of runs under his belt he can't go wrong with what you posted....if you can afford to run GH i suggest you get some and add it to your arsenal....the key there is be sure you do your homework with GH and get it from a solid source......There are several of them right here on this board

Bilal123
01-15-2012, 12:07 AM

50-75mg Tren A
100mg Mast
100mg prop

Nice, thanks for the suggestion. I've only run the typical bread and butter stacks (Test, deca, dianabol/anadrol) for my past three cycles with really good results. You pinning eod with these compounds?

Bilal123
01-15-2012, 12:20 AM
X2....Props bro!! I like your thinking that is a solid cut cycle right there the only thing i might consider adding would be winny oral but considering he doesn't have a whole lot of runs under his belt he can't go wrong with what you posted....if you can afford to run GH i suggest you get some and add it to your arsenal....the key there is be sure you do your homework with GH and get it from a solid source......There are several of them right here on this board

Yeah, I have a good connection for kigs. Can't wait to see how it goes!

BIGBOSS
01-15-2012, 04:30 AM
Diet Diet Diet!!! Low or no carbs and low calorie diet!!!

Anxious1
01-15-2012, 01:53 PM
Hey brother!
I actually just saw a post by Big D saying he will have a prop/mast/tren blend coming out this upcoming week! That's what I'll be stocking up on for my next cut.

I second the GH at a low dosage. It does a great job at keeping you lean. Even if your diet isn't perfectly on spot.
I am also a fan of Var for cuts. Winny is harsh on most people. Lol or you could do 50mg Bar and 25 mg Winny ED

Bilal123
01-15-2012, 07:35 PM
Okay cool, I have a bunch of Var laying around that I can't wait to use, plus some winny what I won from a contest a long time ago. I'll keep them on hand for June.

Anxious1
01-15-2012, 08:52 PM
Sounds good bro. Have you decided on a cycle to run yet?

Bilal123
01-17-2012, 07:18 AM
Sounds good bro. Have you decided on a cycle to run yet?

Not yet bro. I'm leaning towards some of the things you guys mentioned on here, but I'm keeping my options open. I have until June, so that's more than enough time. I'll keep you updated though.

Anxious1
01-17-2012, 01:42 PM
Sounds good. Glad we could help a bit.
Look forward to hearing back what you end up running.

crabcola
01-18-2012, 09:20 PM
Hey brother!
I actually just saw a post by Big D saying he will have a prop/mast/tren blend coming out this upcoming week! That's what I'll be stocking up on for my next cut.

I second the GH at a low dosage. It does a great job at keeping you lean. Even if your diet isn't perfectly on spot.
I am also a fan of Var for cuts. Winny is harsh on most people. Lol or you could do 50mg Bar and 25 mg Winny ED

Would you recommend upping the test on a blend like that?? Like maybe 600 mg's of sus per week?? Also, if you were going to throw some var in, would you front load or back load??

Anxious1
01-18-2012, 10:11 PM
There is actually a thread on the test to tren ratio... Test to tren ratio (http://www.brotherhoodofpain.com/showthread.php?4492-Test-Tren-Ratio-Your-Experiences&highlight=test+tren)that will better answer your question. In a legit cut cycle people genearlly aren't going to run sust. They would stick to acetate, prop, PP, and other short esters. Not a combination of short and long. (generally speaking there is an exception to every rule)

As for Var I would run it in your final six weeks 50-100mg/ED. It does some wonderful things at 100mg/ED.

string2012
01-18-2012, 10:14 PM
run that var @ 100mg ED, youll love it bro

Bilal123
01-21-2012, 06:31 PM
^^^^I just got a bunch of var from ICON. I'll keep that in mind bro. Thanks for the help.