PDA

View Full Version : MK-677 + CJC vs Pharma HGH

candle
02-03-2018, 11:43 PM
which do you believe is better and why?

for me, i personally prefer actual pharma gh. simply because getting the real deal is better than relying on something with very few logs on the web as opposed to something that is shown and scientifically proven to work

Fast Willie from Philly
02-03-2018, 11:57 PM
which do you believe is better and why?

for me, i personally prefer actual pharma gh. simply because getting the real deal is better than relying on something with very few logs on the web as opposed to something that is shown and scientifically proven to work

What about taking all 3?

candle
02-04-2018, 01:03 AM
What about taking all 3?

ah man, if you take all 3...your gh pulses throughout the day will be absurd lol that's not even mentioning the higher risks of hyperglycemia. you'll be needing a shit ton of glucose disposal tabs, thats for damn sure

TrenGuy
02-04-2018, 02:54 AM
There's no comparison. Mk677 and CJC has saturation points way below exogenous GH, which bypasses the pituitary. I've used GH 5 days on 2 off, and ran Mk677 on the off days, but you're not going to get much more than anti-ageing and sleep benefits from it.

candle
02-04-2018, 04:57 AM
There's no comparison. Mk677 and CJC has saturation points way below exogenous GH, which bypasses the pituitary. I've used GH 5 days on 2 off, and ran Mk677 on the off days, but you're not going to get much more than anti-ageing and sleep benefits from it.

agreed. in my opinion, it really irritates me how people will argue that the MK677 + CJC combo is superior to actual pharma HGH just because it has minimal side effects. people dont realize...when something sounds too good to be true, it will 90% of the time have shitty side effects...and side effects you need to deal with like a man.

AAS are amazing, right? well, their estrogen side effects, prolactin side effects (nandrolones), acne, etc all fucking suck. HGH is no exception. carpal tunnel from gh sucks, the risk of going hyper or hypo sucks, growing organs sucks, everything sucks.

i mean, shit, even SARMS (LGD, RAD, and ostarine) cause slight test suppression..and they are MILD as fuck.

you're not going to get gains without paying a price, and that's the way it's always going to be