PDA

View Full Version : HCG Add it or Not

rghtnow
01-12-2012, 01:48 PM
Alright would you add HCG to this cycle......HGH w slin (amts unimportant), Test at 400mg WK, Tren A 100mg EOD.....So HCG to this or not and if your adding it what amount are you choosing

Mountain Monster
01-12-2012, 07:40 PM
How long a cycle?

rghtnow
01-12-2012, 08:49 PM
The Tren A i'll probably only run for 12 weeks but the test i'm going to be running for 6 months along with the GH/Slin.....after the Tren A i will decide how things are going and then adjust from there.....Right now the plan is to go 12 weeks with the above cycle then go to EQ with the Test C after week 12.......I will move the Test to 750mg to 1000mg WK, the EQ will be at 800mg and the GH and Slin are ED.....might add winstrol in on the second half of this i haven't decided but if i do then the last 3 months would be the following....Test Cyp 750mg to 1g WK, EQ 800mg WK and Winstrol oral 50mg a day for the last 4 weeks....GH/Slin ED PWO

Just as an FYI i have over 10 years of cycles under my belt so this isn't the first or second rodeo for me...LMFAO

ShortnWide
01-12-2012, 10:56 PM
You have ten years on your belt so this is my .02 On it-I wouldn't run tren A for 12 weeks because it's heavy on the liver. Im taking it your already cruising or your about to start cruising after this run? I would run the HCG around weeks 8-11 and again on Eq cycle weeks 12-15 and in your PCT if your coming off / But if your cruising and just want to keep your boys up and moving just run HCG every 3-4 months for a few weeks(2-4) and it will keep ur sperm alive and ready for some years to come-lol

rghtnow
01-13-2012, 01:40 AM
You have ten years on your belt so this is my .02 On it-I wouldn't run tren A for 12 weeks because it's heavy on the liver. Im taking it your already cruising or your about to start cruising after this run? I would run the HCG around weeks 8-11 and again on Eq cycle weeks 12-15 and in your PCT if your coming off / But if your cruising and just want to keep your boys up and moving just run HCG every 3-4 months for a few weeks(2-4) and it will keep ur sperm alive and ready for some years to come-lol

Well I wouldn't call it cruising i'm on a TRT dose right now...200mg Cyp EOW...i run HGH ED year round....I'm going to go into a 6 month cycle and then i'm off again....The tren is going to be the whole 12 weeks thats non negotiable Lolol unless my blood work says otherwise....so your saying you would add it only for weeks 8-11 on the first half of this cycle...why not every week at say 250iu a week from week 1 straight thru?? I have all my AI's on hand in the event estrogen becomes an issue and i was planning on Adex anyway from the first injection at .5ED and upping it to 1mg if my blood work dictates it...I'm planning on having a blood screen on week 4 or 5 to check everything - Estrogen & Test levels, Liver enzymes, Kidney function, my IGf-1 levels ETC and adjusting my dosages accordingly....Thanks for the input

SFGiants
01-13-2012, 02:05 AM
You have ten years on your belt so this is my .02 On it-I wouldn't run tren A for 12 weeks because it's heavy on the liver.

Someone with 10 years should know better I have maybe 3.

Tren A should be ran more then 6 weeks and if you really want to push it 8 tops but 6 is the protocol I have learned and as a matter of fact if I wanted to use it just for a Powerlifting meet 3 week would be best because I may skip the sides and still have greater strength.

SFGiants
01-13-2012, 02:13 AM
...Well I wouldn't call it cruising i'm on a TRT dose right now...200mg Cyp EOW

That is horrible bro your doing more harm then good IMO and most others running test that low and eow.

HRT, TRT Doctors are fucking stupid bro!

A good TRT or HRT is a cruise at 250mg to 300mg a week split into 2 shots for most people but a lot of bigger guys do go beyond that and then it is just a cruise not HRT/TRT and that is at 500mg week.

Your TRT is not a good one for you your levels are all over the place.

These Doc's take your blood after a pin when your blood is at it's best try having it took 8 days later and then a day before you pin and see how is differs.

Walker
01-13-2012, 02:47 AM
^^^^ this! 200 EOW is doing nothing but keeping your test completly off balance bro! if your doc won't do it then, do it yourself, but 250 split into 2 injections EW. I'm prescribed 250 test cyp, but always use 300mg EW.

here's some reading material bro, Daily Testosterone and Gonadotropin Levels Are Similar in
Azoospermic and Nonazoospermic Normal Men
Administered Weekly Testosterone: Implications for Male
Contraceptive Development

http://www.andrologyjournal.org/cgi/reprint/22/6/1053

Figure 1 shows blood levels at different dosings of test enanthate pinned weekly, after 6 months of treatment. Normal range is given as (2.8–10) ng/ml.

300mg weekly gave blood levels ranging from a high of about 22ng/ml one day after the once-weekly injection, to about 12ng/ml on day 7, at the nadir.

For 100mg weekly, blood levels ranged between about 5ng/ml and about 11 ng/ml, remaining above-normal for about two days.

SFGiants
01-13-2012, 02:55 AM
^^^^ this! 200 EOW is doing nothing but keeping your test completly off balance bro! if your doc won't do it then, do it yourself, but 250 split into 2 injections EW. I'm prescribed 250 test cyp, but always use 300mg EW.

here's some reading material bro, Daily Testosterone and Gonadotropin Levels Are Similar in
Azoospermic and Nonazoospermic Normal Men
Administered Weekly Testosterone: Implications for Male
Contraceptive Development

http://www.andrologyjournal.org/cgi/reprint/22/6/1053

Figure 1 shows blood levels at different dosings of test enanthate pinned weekly, after 6 months of treatment. Normal range is given as (2.8–10) ng/ml.

300mg weekly gave blood levels ranging from a high of about 22ng/ml one day after the once-weekly injection, to about 12ng/ml on day 7, at the nadir.

For 100mg weekly, blood levels ranged between about 5ng/ml and about 11 ng/ml, remaining above-normal for about two days.

Thanks for this post I was feeling like an ass and that I have may come off like a dick but I'd rather do so then see him keep doing that!

Walker
01-13-2012, 12:12 PM
We're here to help and I took your post as such brother! Sorry about the hijack to the original poster. I've no advice on HCG I've never bothered with it. I have two great kids and a wife, no plans for more of either. If your still at the age of wanting kids HCG might be beneficial.