View Full Version : Wanting to know if going passed 16 weeks would be bad idea

Archey
02-07-2018, 03:16 PM
So my cycle was 500mg test e
800mg eq
525mg mast
50mg car last 4 weeks
I've dropped the eq 3 weeks ago
My test is down to 200mg a week and my mast is down to 200mg a week was getting ready to come off also taking 500iu of hcg last 4 weeks my question is since I've had blood and I'm healthy and feel amazing cholesterol is only 159 blood pressure is 117 over 76 liver values are good e2 is a bit high but controlled can I keep going was thinking about switching out to some npp and primo for another 8weeks or should I just shut it down I have 2 more shots to decide love how I feel love how I look I'm addicted lol

Archey
02-07-2018, 03:18 PM
And how fucked up will my pct be is all I'm really worried about I'm sure my body can handle it but will my dick be totally fucked lol

Fast Willie from Philly
02-07-2018, 03:28 PM
IMO, It's all about having good blood work and how your body feels. Sounds like you're happy with your bloodwork So if your body is saying go longer than I would go for it. I've known quite a few people that have gone for 20 to 24 weeks. I would suggest giving blood if you haven't done so recently. This Is all my personal opinion of course. Good luck I am glad to see that the cycle went so well. God Bless

Archey
02-07-2018, 03:42 PM
IMO, It's all about having good blood work and how your body feels. Sounds like you're happy with your bloodwork So if your body is saying go longer than I would go for it. I've known quite a few people that have gone for 20 to 24 weeks. I would suggest giving blood if you haven't done so recently. This Is all my personal opinion of course. Good luck I am glad to see that the cycle went so well. God Bless

I give blood ever 8 weeks it's a good way to keep an eye on your cholesterol for free everytime I go my hemo is at top range lol

Fast Willie from Philly
02-07-2018, 04:19 PM
I give blood ever 8 weeks it's a good way to keep an eye on your cholesterol for free everytime I go my hemo is at top range lol

I'll be honest With you brother, I might not be the best influence were make the best decisions in life. But if it was me And I was this happy with my cycle at 16 weeks I would probly bump my EQ up to a gram a week. I would leave my masteron alone because it's high enough. And I would bump my teat up to 700 And if I could get my hands on some test p thats what I would use. I would adjust ai's Accordingly. Somebody's gonna give me shit for this advice but its honestly what I would do. I was not able to carry my EQ past 12 weeks because of BP and liver problems fro tren and other orals. But I had a friend that ran it for 20 weeks and a friend it ran it for 24 weeks last year And all their major changes and the beautiful gains that EQ can give you Came in the 2nd half with their cycle

Weapon X
02-07-2018, 04:36 PM
Willie I don’t see your advice as harmful. Archey is doing things right by checking blood work and giving blood. I agree that if you’re not experiencing any negatives I don’t see where it would be harmful for Archey to do. I’m a proponent of longer cycles.

Fast Willie from Philly
02-07-2018, 04:39 PM
Willie I don’t see your advice as harmful. Archey is doing things right by checking blood work and giving blood. I agree that if you’re not experiencing any negatives I don’t see where it would be harmful for Archey to do. I’m a proponent of longer cycles.

Thank you sir.
Fast Willie for president!