PDA

View Full Version : Inzer Knee & Elbow Wraps??

melochai
02-07-2018, 08:44 PM
Has anyone tried their wraps? I’m 40, almost 41, and quit with heavy weight due to knees and elbows hurting(yeah, I’m a pu$$y)...
I like the design but don’t , sleeve with straps to tighten... just not sure how well it actually works. If there’s something better(I’m partial to sleeves, I hate wrapping every set), please let me know as well, I’m not looking to get crazy strong, but I wanna show these youngsters I haven’t fallen off yet. ?[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Primemuscle
02-07-2018, 10:00 PM
Has anyone tried their wraps? I’m 40, almost 41, and quit with heavy weight due to knees and elbows hurting(yeah, I’m a pu$$y)...
I like the design but don’t , sleeve with straps to tighten... just not sure how well it actually works. If there’s something better(I’m partial to sleeves, I hate wrapping every set), please let me know as well, I’m not looking to get crazy strong, but I wanna show these youngsters I haven’t fallen off yet. ?[emoji23]

I use the inzer elbow sleeves when doing heavy pressing. They work pretty well and my elbows feel good when doing them. However I also have gasp elbow sleeves that are nice and thick with no straps and those work well too. So depending on how heavy I go dictates which elbow sleeves I use. In my opinion both are great and give great support hence you can’t go wrong with either one

melochai
02-07-2018, 10:48 PM
Thanks!

Sam Standford
02-20-2018, 09:56 PM
I agree with primemuscle, both are good. The thick ones with no straps are more comfortable i.m.o.

astevens2
10-15-2018, 08:04 PM
Ive used inzer gripper wraps and loved them. Good amount of rebound at the bottom of the squat.