PDA

View Full Version : hg

sb83
01-13-2012, 10:01 PM
Well im about to have some cash laying around and im thinking about buying a couple hundred amps of hg test . Just wondering what kind i should get or what do you like is my question . Ive had oms before just fishing to see what would you get . Also not sure if im gonna get hg deca and is it worth it for the deca?????????

ShortnWide
01-13-2012, 11:22 PM
I've ran Galenika and Aburaihah for test, Karachi and Organon for a sus test blend and like them all. Also ran Norma's deca but didn't like having to do more oil than with UG. I know a few guys that only run HG but I my self like going with UG for most thing as long as quality is there you cant beat the price.

sb83
01-13-2012, 11:39 PM
Well for less than 3buck a amp its hard to beat . I think ill stick stick with ug on deca and tren just got to find the rite sale going on . Planning on dropping about 1k on gear in the next month to last me a while

ShortnWide
01-14-2012, 01:14 AM
Im doing the same, like winter time to get presents. There's 3 places on here that are running good blk rightnow.

sb83
01-14-2012, 03:46 PM
Yeah they are but i really havent delt with them before but its like that saying shit or get off the pot lol .