PDA

View Full Version : Winstrol Myth

urkel
02-10-2018, 06:10 PM
I have been under the impression Winstrol has been used to treat osteoporosis but yet it also has been known to dry out or cause issue in the joints. Is this possible or just another broscience myth?

Bombarinos
02-12-2018, 04:39 AM
Winstrol (anabolic steroids) is a synthetic steroid, similar to testosterone, used in the treatment of hereditary ANGIOEDEMA, which causes episodes of swelling of the face, extremities, genitals, bowel wall, and throat. Winstrol may decrease the frequency and severity of these attacks.

Bombarinos
02-12-2018, 04:41 AM
I have been under the impression Winstrol has been used to treat osteoporosis but yet it also has been known to dry out or cause issue in the joints. Is this possible or just another broscience myth?

It limits the estrogen and progesterone in your body and you need those to produce the protein the limits inflamation, as well as keeping fluid in the joints.

Bombarinos
02-12-2018, 04:44 AM
http://www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/anthony-roberts/deca-durabolin-and-your-joints.htm

astevens2
10-16-2018, 02:10 AM
I mean this isnt backed by science per say but it would seem from my personal experience that this would be like the last drug I would use to improve bone mineral density and other factors that have to do with bone and joint health.

IReallyLoveOats
12-31-2018, 05:01 AM
No, not Winstrol. Deca however has been prescribed for osteoporosis as it increases bone mineral density.

bdad
01-03-2019, 02:55 AM
I got some winny I'm thinking of adding to sust deca blast.

enrod
01-03-2019, 03:25 AM
I got some winny I'm thinking of adding to sust deca blast.

It’s a surprisingly great offseason med ime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kuahara
01-19-2019, 05:43 AM
Is tbol a good alternative to winstrol?