PDA

View Full Version : IGF1-LR3+PEG MGF or HGH

minmaxmuscle
02-11-2018, 02:34 AM
I'm a complete newbie when it comes to peptides but assuming the quality of all the peptides mentioned are legitimate, which one would you prefer to use, HGH or IGF1-LR3+PEG MGF?
I was reading that HGH is largely mediated through the production of IGF1 in the liver so I guess the best question would be is why take HGH if you have access to buttloads of reputable IGF-1 LR3 dealers?

BNSFguy
02-11-2018, 03:28 AM
I'm a complete newbie when it comes to peptides but assuming the quality of all the peptides mentioned are legitimate, which one would you prefer to use, HGH or IGF1-LR3+PEG MGF?
I was reading that HGH is largely mediated through the production of IGF1 in the liver so I guess the best question would be is why take HGH if you have access to buttloads of reputable IGF-1 LR3 dealers?

There's only one real pharma IGF, and it costs a fortune and is extremely difficult to get. If you could get that, that'd be my first choice. Second to that, is real GH. The other peptides IGF LR3, DAC, etc... are ok, but you won't get the same results you'll get from real IGF or real GH. I think almost everyone would agree. Believe me, if a $100.00 IGF LR3 peptide could do what GH or real IGF could do, NO ONE would waste their time or money on real IGF or GH.