PDA

View Full Version : Test prop tren a cycle

Blades22
02-13-2018, 04:45 PM
Im going through some health issues right now, diagnosed with colon cancer, but its isolated and there will be no chemo. Thing is been sick as fuck and weak, not able to work. After i get this surgery done im going to want to dive into a cycle with a vengeance. Im thinking test prop and tren a combo would hit me and help me the most. Want to get the strength energy and aggression back. Any ideas on a good dose. Im 50 have experience with tren base and i loved it! Also i have superdrol on hand, and test suspension coming. At my age i want to go for it, i feel it should be all or nothing, at my age you dont have a shit load of time so, thats why i want to use tren. Thanks for any help the brotherhood can throw at me it will be appreciated. Im glad i have you guy's to ask.

Thanks again. Blades

Devil1
02-13-2018, 04:51 PM
I would run it at 100mg eod, for both the Tren and the prop.

Hope the best for you with your surgery, cancer is a real bitch.

Sh0tsf1red
03-03-2018, 03:44 PM
50-100mg EOD for both, depending on how you handle the sides

best of luck with your health

bigpapapumpaf
03-20-2018, 12:45 PM
I'm 50 as well and prefer tren a over tren e because I get no sides at or near 50 mg EOD. I try to keep my lipids in range so I have found that 50 mg 2x week is all I need to get the size and hardness. I'm usually around 250lbs. I like test prop but after I tried TPP I've never looked back. It is truly an amazing compound at 50 mg EOD. I had a custom batch made of 50mg tpp and 50 mg tren a per ML and hit it EOD and the difference was amazing.

BPP

Diesel1965
07-01-2018, 02:26 AM
I'm 50 as well and prefer tren a over tren e because I get no sides at or near 50 mg EOD. I try to keep my lipids in range so I have found that 50 mg 2x week is all I need to get the size and hardness. I'm usually around 250lbs. I like test prop but after I tried TPP I've never looked back. It is truly an amazing compound at 50 mg EOD. I had a custom batch made of 50mg tpp and 50 mg tren a per ML and hit it EOD and the difference was amazing.

BPP

Smart move brother hit it low and slow work your way up if you want to or back it down when you need to. I look at it as a marathon only use as much gear as needed to get the job done no need to go 0-100 wide open right from the start.

Smokeadutch
08-21-2018, 12:23 AM
Goodluck with the surgery bro..50mg-75mg eod of each and you can always work your way up if need be. Make sure you have caber on hand just incase.

Guitarzan
08-24-2018, 10:32 PM

BPP

You're sayin you run tren a only twice a week?

Guitarzan
08-24-2018, 10:37 PM
Im going through some health issues right now, diagnosed with colon cancer, but its isolated and there will be no chemo. Thing is been sick as fuck and weak, not able to work. After i get this surgery done im going to want to dive into a cycle with a vengeance. Im thinking test prop and tren a combo would hit me and help me the most. Want to get the strength energy and aggression back. Any ideas on a good dose. Im 50 have experience with tren base and i loved it! Also i have superdrol on hand, and test suspension coming. At my age i want to go for it, i feel it should be all or nothing, at my age you dont have a shit load of time so, thats why i want to use tren. Thanks for any help the brotherhood can throw at me it will be appreciated. Im glad i have you guy's to ask.

Thanks again. Blades

I wouldn't run that drol with tren, as they both will increase blood volume, not something you want after a surgery, as you'll already be at risk for blood clots. If you run tren, I'd run aspirin with it, which I'd run aspirin anyway.

bigpapapumpaf
08-27-2018, 12:44 PM
You're sayin you run tren a only twice a week?

I will run test c 2x week at 50 mg, sometimes E3D but tren EOD or E3D same for tpp if I have it.

BPP

Guitarzan
08-27-2018, 07:25 PM
I will run test c 2x week at 50 mg, sometimes E3D but tren EOD or E3D same for tpp if I have it.

BPP

Gotcha, I'm easily confused...lol

bodybuilderlover
08-29-2018, 08:06 AM
50-100mg for both Tren and TPP EOD 2*week will be ok

maxmuscle1
01-13-2019, 04:23 PM
Love tren Ace/Test prop!
I’ve used 100mg of each e3d with amazing results.
It’s a magic combo for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk