PDA

View Full Version : Where is your god now????

TheGreatWhiteTruth
01-15-2012, 05:45 AM
http://demotivationalposter.despair.com/share/35266953.jpg

Reaper
01-15-2012, 07:08 AM
Lol...That's pretty rough!

Sweatnosejackson
01-15-2012, 12:42 PM
Really? lmao!!...I hope the Texans can end up playing your sorry ass defense...lol..!!!!

BIGBOSS
01-15-2012, 01:11 PM
Brutal!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Go Gators!!! lol

bigpimpdaddy
01-15-2012, 05:39 PM
I'm not really a broncos fan..But I think that was very distasteful...Tebow is only a player like any other,he was just put in the spot light because he did make a difference in the broncos run for the nfl play offs..

milleniumgirl
01-15-2012, 05:55 PM
I'm fan of Drew... Go Brees go go go ;)

SPEEDY
01-15-2012, 07:40 PM
That's funny as shit!!!!!!!!! I know I was cheering for the patriots!!!!!

paolo123
01-15-2012, 07:48 PM
pats baby

TheGreatWhiteTruth
01-15-2012, 08:33 PM
Really? lmao!!...I hope the Texans can end up playing your sorry ass defense...lol..!!!!

I hate to say it but I agree with you!!! We have one of the worst defenses in the league!!! There is no excuse! HOW THE HELL did the broncos do that bad??? It was a joke literally. I like the texans though, and I think it would be a great matchup!

I'm not really a broncos fan..But I think that was very distasteful...Tebow is only a player like any other,he was just put in the spot light because he did make a difference in the broncos run for the nfl play offs..

Tebow hardly made a difference. In the locker room maybe. But the numbers HIGHLY suggest otherwise. Tebow was a victim in my opinion; A victim of the media and hype. The media blew him up to be a god, when in reality he is arguably the worst quarterback in the league. How can you call throwing < 50% game after game good??? Just look at his statistics and start at week 10.... 24%??? 3 for 16??? Obviously he did nothing. It was his offensive wide outs who were risking their lives trying to catch his horribly inaccurate toss ups, which sometimes worked in their favor surprisingly. The problem is that people just parrot what they hear on ESPN or sports center and run with it without looking up the facts. This further enhances the hype.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/24000

http://prod.static.patriots.clubs.nfl.com/assets/docs/gamebooks/2011/20120114-gamebook.pdf (http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fprod.static.patriots.clubs.nf l.com%2Fassets%2Fdocs%2Fgamebooks%2F2011%2F2012011 4-gamebook.pdf&h=GAQFbQ_dAAQH15kFaa8tLT50LqgLarNa6f5jOf9d_rgNWbg&enc=AZMyHaGgYRThJTLneW7Dnans11Wp0-BtxlsuMkJJ2kw_XxoQ8JTENPhMkwF1SY8okr-qnhXTzqE9rChiY-Nh-GPbfEGRe425LrwjWrd80tN1ow) <--last night's game

Now as far as his character goes, some would say he used his religion as a vehicle. Idk who am I to judge that, but I admire him regardless for what he does off the field and he seems to be a good guy. But it doesn't make him a good QB obviously. Right now I think he would be better with pom-poms in his hand, than with a football.

pats baby

All day baby!!

free2speed
01-16-2012, 12:17 AM
Whitetruth, I agree 100 % with you about tebows below average performance this year but you can't deny that he is exciting to watch. Whether it was to see him fail or perform those clutch game winners. I'm not a broncos fan but it is hard to root against him. At the end of the day, we watch football for that excitement and Tebow definitely delivers.

TheGreatWhiteTruth
01-16-2012, 02:15 AM
Whitetruth, I agree 100 % with you about tebows below average performance this year but you can't deny that he is exciting to watch. Whether it was to see him fail or perform those clutch game winners. I'm not a broncos fan but it is hard to root against him. At the end of the day, we watch football for that excitement and Tebow definitely delivers.

Indeed, but my biggest issue with the tebow train is that is was ill-fated to begin with. Hearing things like "Tebow is a winner" or "All tebow does is win" is absolutely ludacris. The broncos win. Tebow is lucking his supporting cast is as good as they are.

People are always looking for patterns and ways to tie events together. Kyle Orton leaves, tebow arrives and they win, and continue to win. Just because tebow comes in and they start winning, doesn't mean tebow was the reason they were winning. If anyone watched those games they would know that Tebow was hurting the team more than he was contributing. Tebow barely contributes, and sometimes gets lucky, it's a fact. But people just parrot what they hear on sportcenter and set the guy up for failure by creating all of this hype.

Like the whole john 3:16 bullshit... Tebow throws for 316 yards...People think "OMG 316 yards = John 3:16!!! It's a sign!!!" It's total bullshit. Brady just smoked his ass and threw for 363 yards. OMG Lamentations 3:63!!! That verse predicted the game (it talks about people sitting down and standing up for the omnipotent) and that means brady is a god!!! Give me a fuckin break. And if anyone thinks that God gives 2 shits about football which mainly happens on the sabath day, a day of rest when it's said that he doesn't concern himself with matters of the temporal or world, they need to take a long hard look at themselves in the mirror and re-evaluate their faith and what is most important in life. Sorry if I offend anyone with my opinion and the facts. I'm not a very religious person (obvi) but my parents raised me thumping a bible over my head any chance they could so I've studied religious texts quite a few times. End rant.

PAiN
01-16-2012, 10:16 AM
LMAO!!!!!

bigpimpdaddy
01-16-2012, 04:17 PM
Wow , Do you feel better now bro!!No disrespect intended but you should feel better after that...

TheGreatWhiteTruth
01-17-2012, 05:12 PM
Wow , Do you feel better now bro!!No disrespect intended but you should feel better after that...

Lol yeah... Tren is a hell of a drug!

Spawn
01-19-2012, 06:29 AM
I agree he didnt do shit for them, however just cuz the guy shows his faith it shouldnt back fire in his face like that. If anything ppl should be giving the guy credit for not being some punk that is a bad example for kids. This guy is a stand up guy and a great role model. He is stong in his faith win or lose and that goes to show great integrity. He def wasnt ready to be a NFL QB but why bring his faith into it? Ppl give him more crap for his realigion/faith then they do players that have sex scandels, rape charges, and fights while on national TV. To me thats wrong and ppl wonder why are world is becoming the way it is... Kids are the future and they look up to those guys and that will mold there morals, integrity, and sportsmanship. I think its funny and BS that the media is like 3:16 and w.e. all that other shit was they were saying about him and how he saved denver and how great he was doing when In actuality he didnt do shit. Yeah he had a couple good games but its all about the players stats and his were not good. He can thank his team for getting him that far. Stats show it all yet some how that gets over looked by sports analysts and the media???

Z71
01-19-2012, 11:18 PM
Fuck Denver..... I wish the Steelers would of pulled their head out of their ass and beat them.

TheGreatWhiteTruth
01-20-2012, 07:58 AM
I agree he didnt do shit for them, however just cuz the guy shows his faith it shouldnt back fire in his face like that. If anything ppl should be giving the guy credit for not being some punk that is a bad example for kids. This guy is a stand up guy and a great role model. He is stong in his faith win or lose and that goes to show great integrity. He def wasnt ready to be a NFL QB but why bring his faith into it? Ppl give him more crap for his realigion/faith then they do players that have sex scandels, rape charges, and fights while on national TV. To me thats wrong and ppl wonder why are world is becoming the way it is... Kids are the future and they look up to those guys and that will mold there morals, integrity, and sportsmanship. I think its funny and BS that the media is like 3:16 and w.e. all that other shit was they were saying about him and how he saved denver and how great he was doing when In actuality he didnt do shit. Yeah he had a couple good games but its all about the players stats and his were not good. He can thank his team for getting him that far. Stats show it all yet some how that gets over looked by sports analysts and the media???

Smalls I want to personally thank you for this post. SPOT ON brother.

You're right it is fucked up the way the media crucifies the religious (pun...sorta intended), but think about how differently people would think of him if they knew the gear he was putting into his body. I mean come on, am I the only one who sees his thinning hair??? Look at him with florida, and look at him now -More mass, less hair. Of course I don't hold that against him ;)

string2012
01-20-2012, 08:56 AM
pats baby

rghtnow
01-20-2012, 02:56 PM
Pats VS Niners in the Super Bowl with the Pats winning 35-17......

As far as the Whole Tebow thing i give the guy Props for not being a fake....His beliefs have nothing to do with how he plays Football....as far as being a great QB the numbers don't lie he sucks but he obviously was a good enough "Football" player to make it to the NFL....you have to show something to make it in that league....obviously he needs alot of work to stay but he was good enough to get drafted and then to survive the cut.....its more than I can say about the hundreds of other guys who tried out and were cut...Like I said though he Sucks at the QB position and thats prety obvious

DirtyD
01-20-2012, 03:56 PM

I'm with you bro that's distasteful...

free2speed
01-20-2012, 03:56 PM
How do you guys feel about his future? Will he get better at qb or they will move him to another position?

DirtyD
01-20-2012, 09:43 PM
How do you guys feel about his future? Will he get better at qb or they will move him to another position?

I am pretty sure he will get better especially with John Elway going to be spending tons of time with him on the off season and probably all of next season... Will be interesting to see how it turns out for him next season...

Z71
01-20-2012, 09:46 PM
He will get better.

rghtnow
01-20-2012, 10:34 PM
I am pretty sure he will get better especially with John Elway going to be spending tons of time with him on the off season and probably all of next season... Will be interesting to see how it turns out for him next season...

Yeah i agree it will be interesting.....if Elway can't help him improve than he needs to look at another position because his current style of play won't cut it

DirtyD
01-20-2012, 11:15 PM
Yeah i agree it will be interesting.....if Elway can't help him improve than he needs to look at another position because his current style of play won't cut it

Ya that's true...

TheGreatWhiteTruth
01-21-2012, 03:26 AM
Oh yeah no doubt he will get better. It's just a question of how long it takes him. It's natural for rookies. What he has that other rooks don't though, is a chance in the spot light. I mean anyone ever seen brady quinn since he was picked up? Oh yeah that's right he was warming up last week to replace tebow after he was literally running around in cricles behind his offensive line. You give quinn a chance and I promise he won't let you down. But still, Brady Quinn hasn't had a chance to show off his talent and skill. Tebow had taken the bench behind Kyle Orton. Orton was trash, and they didn't have any other choice but to throw tebow in. And we all know he took FULL advantage of the spotlight. And then by a stoke of luck, or god knows what, they started to win. The only explanation for it is the defensive staff and a handfull of wideouts. Regardless, tebow got his 15 minutes and because of that he will be given more attention.

Tim has alot of work ahead of him. A LOT... What alot of people don't understand is that it's not that simple to come straight out of college and hang with the pros. It's a TOTALLY different game, filled with more dynamics. College quarterbacks who stay college quarterbacks don't go very far, or go un-noticed like quinn.

graniteman
07-23-2012, 12:08 AM
Pats VS Niners in the Super Bowl with the Pats winning 35-17......

As far as the Whole Tebow thing i give the guy Props for not being a fake....His beliefs have nothing to do with how he plays Football....as far as being a great QB the numbers don't lie he sucks but he obviously was a good enough "Football" player to make it to the NFL....you have to show something to make it in that league....obviously he needs alot of work to stay but he was good enough to get drafted and then to survive the cut.....its more than I can say about the hundreds of other guys who tried out and were cut...Like I said though he Sucks at the QB position and thats prety obvious

Shoulda been there last year but butterfingers fucked it up. You did a good pick but got the scores assbackwards! Niners underdogs all year. And Millienium girl??!! Drew Breeze got what????