PDA

View Full Version : I now know what pip is!!!!! OUCH!!!!

Sweatnosejackson
01-15-2012, 12:36 PM
:eek: Holy shit Batman. I want to say that I did three different things with this injection. I normally use a 23 gauge 1 inch in Delts only I just switch it up alternating between the two of them. I used a 25 gauge 1 inch and in my quad this time. The gear was 1ml test prop and .75ml tren ace in the same syringe. It took a while to inject and man my quad wanted nothing to do with it. 2 days later I can barely walk and it feels like a horse kicked me in my thigh. I can barely bend my knee as it stretches out my quad. What gives this was fuckin brutal and still fuckin hurts could barely get of bed. Did I use to small of pin? I did tense up the muscle just before due to it being a virgin muscle. Any thoughts.

BIGBOSS
01-15-2012, 12:50 PM
stick with the one that is painless

rmkicks
01-15-2012, 02:38 PM
Look on the bright side, maybe you can apply for handicap parking. LMAO
Sorry to hear about the pain Bro.

bigpimpdaddy
01-15-2012, 05:33 PM
Sweat... It just happens bro...Unless you really forced that plunger a little to hard this time..Usually in a smaller gauge pin you put more pressure in dispursing the compound.That is telling me your pin size is to small..Oil based compounds normally require a larger pin as it is to thick for anything under a 23 gauge pin..And yes you can say you have been using a 25 gauge but it is a lot harder to expell and may cause tissue damage because of the amount of pressure being applied to the plunger expelling the compound...
Another option mix your compound with something to thin it down a bit before injecting..
Dont know what your compounds were mixed with but if they were oil based thats your problem..If not you injected to rapidly..
Just some ideas hope this helps...

Sweatnosejackson
01-15-2012, 08:21 PM
Yea it was ace and prop. It's actually the first time I injected with a 25 as well a the first time in my quad. I been doing delt shots for years and decided to switch it up. I believe I used o small of a pin and yes that stuff was to hard to inject. Lesson learned .

Tiny
01-15-2012, 09:06 PM
Welcome to the world of pinning quads!

I don't think it was the pin being to small... For your next quad inject use the 23, you will likely have the same results.

There are lots of nerves in quads and the muscles are very dense. Many people can't pin them.

Anxious1
01-15-2012, 09:21 PM
I am one of those who has a hard time with quads.
I'll start to push the pin in and they twitch or sink in at times.... Actually, a lot of the time. It is really weird to watch.

That, and prop for me ALWAYS comes with pain. Glutes are just easy to handle for me with prop until the other muscles get use to it each cycle.

Sweatnosejackson
01-15-2012, 09:22 PM
Yep I am out on the quads . It's out of control.

bader
01-16-2012, 03:05 AM
first few times pinning quads i couldn't use my legs for a straight week.. 2cc sust 250 with a 23g 1" in each leg once a week. After about 3 weeks of dead legs it became easy and no pain and the muscles stopped being useless. Every cycle I get a little sore the first pin or two, after that it is one of the easiest and pain free injects. I don't pin glutes, can't bend around enough and haven't ask my woman to help, but between my glutes/delts I tend to not run out of rotation. I want to try slin pinning bis and tris and pecs sometime.

SFGiants
01-16-2012, 03:51 AM
:eek: Holy shit Batman. I want to say that I did three different things with this injection. I normally use a 23 gauge 1 inch in Delts only I just switch it up alternating between the two of them. I used a 25 gauge 1 inch and in my quad this time. The gear was 1ml test prop and .75ml tren ace in the same syringe. It took a while to inject and man my quad wanted nothing to do with it. 2 days later I can barely walk and it feels like a horse kicked me in my thigh. I can barely bend my knee as it stretches out my quad. What gives this was fuckin brutal and still fuckin hurts could barely get of bed. Did I use to small of pin? I did tense up the muscle just before due to it being a virgin muscle. Any thoughts.

That combo is going to sting or it's garbage and it's going to hurt really bad in a virgin muscle for a lot of people you just have to tough it out for a bit.

I have had shit cripple me bro I'm talking about taking awhile flexibility and Range Of Motion!

Tren A and Test P are to compounds with a bite.

SFGiants
01-16-2012, 03:53 AM
O hand how I delt with it to minimize it when I had virgin muscle it pin less in one spot and move on meaning if I was to pin 150mg I'd do 75mg in 1 spot the rest in another, it's a pain in the ass with daily pins but it's the price to pay to play.

paolo123
01-16-2012, 04:48 AM
it happens to me sometimes but dont know what causes it. im pretty sure it could be about 5 different things.

Evil Eagle
01-16-2012, 05:10 AM
For me it's opposite. Glutes hurt like hell the next day and quads don't bother me.

JUSTBASSIN
02-15-2017, 02:11 AM
Sounds like a fun 4-5 days ahead of you... SMH.

bigeyed
02-15-2017, 02:36 AM
Try warming up the oil in the 25 gauge next time. Extracts and goes in smooth. First time I pinned my quad I couldn't walk for a week. I was using T400 the first time. I now use T200 and it makes a difference. Heating pad helped a lot. I barely have any pip now and I exclusively pin quads.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Grappler4x4
02-15-2017, 03:24 AM
Quads is all I pin. Scared to pin anywhere else lol I try to pin from finger tip to wrist length in quad I use 25g it is slow with oil based sometimes

Biglefty
02-17-2017, 07:53 PM
I've only done two cycles of just test e. First cycle was no problem. Last cycle everywhere I pinned stayed painfully swollen for 5-7 days. I couldn't set on my ass or walk up strairs kinda pain.

Grappler4x4
02-18-2017, 05:02 AM
Make sure you're calm and not jittery. lol sometimes I bite on the cap just to think about something else.

GrimR
02-18-2017, 09:20 AM
Maybe just a bad pin.

I used 25g with 1ml Tren E and 0.7ml Test E in quads, I only do quads. Probably a bit sore like doms feeling first couple of shots but nothing that would stop me from doing what ever.

When it hurts is usually when you rip, tear and bust through vessels like nobodies business, then it hurts for awhile.

Turbo306
02-18-2017, 12:28 PM
I'm wondering if you jerked and just more pissed off the muscle durning injection…

GrimR
02-18-2017, 09:32 PM
I'm wondering if you jerked and just more pissed off the muscle durning injection…

I had that once or twice with my right quad, being left handed it was a bit of a mental game and sometimes got the shakes lol.

bobhead
02-19-2017, 04:42 AM
Quads are easiest to stabilize. They do have me limping though.