PDA

View Full Version : Starting HGH- Double Checking some things

GearGod
02-16-2018, 04:45 PM
I see a lot of different methods of doing things. I’m starting HgH.

#1- You shoot Sub Q like HCG correct?
#2- 1ml of bac water per vial?
#3- could one do 3iu’s one day and then 4iu’s the next, alternating so that one vial of HGH lasts exactly 3 days?

Gear God
SOVEREIGN labs representative

Sqwuidd
02-16-2018, 04:48 PM
Subq
1 CS Bac water for each vial- gives you 1iu for every “10” mark in slin pin

3 one day and 4 the next should be fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GearGod
02-16-2018, 04:54 PM
That covers it all. Thanks bro

Gear God

G160
02-16-2018, 06:00 PM
That covers it all. Thanks bro

Gear God
SOVEREIGN labs representativeFirst time doing hgh at your age sides will hit ya..you should be fine with 2-2.5 iu ed of pharm grade..

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

GearGod
02-16-2018, 06:09 PM
First time doing hgh at your age sides will hit ya..you should be fine with 2-2.5 iu ed of pharm grade..

What kind of sides we talking? If that’s the case I may just start at 3iu’s.

Gear God

G160
02-16-2018, 08:00 PM
What kind of sides we talking? If that’s the case I may just start at 3iu’s.

Gear God
SOVEREIGN labs representativeFirst time i did hgh i used serostim at 3iu and i was running tren/test and i woke up from the pain in my hands i also had my shoulder joints hold lots of water and could barely bench or lift but that could been my case, ive also heard other guys have this issues.
2nd time i ran gh i ran ansomone at 4iu and it was even fucking worse, once i started tren the gh sides hit me like a train. Lowered down to 3, but i still wasnt sweating at all at the gym, my hands would go completely numb on the bench, water retention was nasty. Went down to 2.5 it was bearable.
3rd time i ran ansomone it wasnt as bad i used a different protocol to counteract sides and also additional insulin to store carbs more efficiently.
These sides have never happened to me with generic brands of gh in this extent. The most sides i had from generics is cell phone typing issues and some hand numbing upon waking up. By generics id include and mean most lowered price gh brands...

Musclemechanic76
02-17-2018, 06:53 AM
I was on Sust, eq, dbol
Was in hgh before in cruise
Worked up to 4 iu
Pain in hands couldn't sleep edema woukd set in hands at night had to get up and start moving around at 3am to get edema to go away.

I began falling asleep after morning dose then workout.

I started t3/t4 50mcg if each and all sides cleared. Started right back at 5 iu a day everytime since with t3/t4 no sides.

These where Medi(black tops)

Somabiotech

Grey tops

Generic blue tops (Supertroptin) love these

Starting Somastim soon

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

RedWood1
02-17-2018, 08:10 AM
First time i did hgh i used serostim at 3iu and i was running tren/test and i woke up from the pain in my hands i also had my shoulder joints hold lots of water and could barely bench or lift but that could been my case, ive also heard other guys have this issues.
2nd time i ran gh i ran ansomone at 4iu and it was even fucking worse, once i started tren the gh sides hit me like a train. Lowered down to 3, but i still wasnt sweating at all at the gym, my hands would go completely numb on the bench, water retention was nasty. Went down to 2.5 it was bearable.
3rd time i ran ansomone it wasnt as bad i used a different protocol to counteract sides and also additional insulin to store carbs more efficiently.
These sides have never happened to me with generic brands of gh in this extent. The most sides i had from generics is cell phone typing issues and some hand numbing upon waking up. By generics id include and mean most lowered price gh brands...

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using TapatalkHave a home boy said he ran 4ius day of a generic and his shoe size went from a 12 to 13 tight. His wedding band went from a 12 to a 19. Said he ran for 14 month's straight before he stopped. If I didn't know him since diapers I'd thought he was full of shit. Anyone else have that happen from GH.

Alexisdalton1230
02-17-2018, 12:41 PM
Do you guys split your dose? I’m at 4ius and no sides, 2ius morning 2ius before bed. My girl takes 2ius and her hands go numb every night but me nothing. We run 100mcg of t4 with it.

JJ14
02-17-2018, 01:05 PM
Have a home boy said he ran 4ius day of a generic and his shoe size went from a 12 to 13 tight. His wedding band went from a 12 to a 19. Said he ran for 14 month's straight before he stopped. If I didn't know him since diapers I'd thought he was full of shit. Anyone else have that happen from GH.I notice my hair and nails are growing quicker than normal. My fingers def swelled up for about a month started to look like shrek but it went away. I haven't noticed my feet getting bigger lol. But I don't doubt what happened to your buddy I guess depends on the potency of the gh if it was generic or pharma haven't tried pharma yet I haven't got around to it I wanted to start with couple different generics first so I can compare the difference from what I hear once u do pharma you don't want to go back.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk