PDA

View Full Version : ANADROL AND TRT BLOODWORK

Boxsquatter
02-17-2018, 06:08 PM
OK ... I am sure this has been asked before but I am going to ask it again. Will ANADROL EFFECT Testosterone levels on bloodwork. Make them higher and if so how much higher will it make it. 100/200/500 ng higher. I went and got bloodwork last week and I am currently using a trt dose from a sponsor. My number was thru the roof. But at the same time I stopped the anadrol 50mg a day 5 days before test. And my last shot was five days before test. My number was 1761 at 300mg a week. So if some educated people can help me out it would be much appreciated. Thanks

lincolnbella1
02-17-2018, 07:21 PM
OK ... I am sure this has been asked before but I am going to ask it again. Will ANADROL EFFECT Testosterone levels on bloodwork. Make them higher and if so how much higher will it make it. 100/200/500 ng higher. I went and got bloodwork last week and I am currently using a trt dose from a sponsor. My number was thru the roof. But at the same time I stopped the anadrol 50mg a day 5 days before test. And my last shot was five days before test. My number was 1761 at 300mg a week. So if some educated people can help me out it would be much appreciated. Thanks

Anadrol is suppressive. Your test levels will decrease while using it unless pinning test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

350zsidewayzz
02-17-2018, 08:16 PM
yeah anadrol doesnt do that im on like 150-300mg and my test was 400ng/dl