PDA

View Full Version : Can i stay on Test E year around?

martin
01-16-2012, 04:55 PM
I am on the second week of Test E at 250mg. Can i stay on the Test E only cycle all year? And if so can i stay at 250mg a week or do i need to up the dose? Bros i am brand new at this it is my first cycle. Need all the help i can get from the Hood. Thanks.

SFGiants
01-16-2012, 05:06 PM
You need to up your dose to 500mg a week and split the shots into 250mg each one on Monday one on Friday and then when you done with your cycle drop the dose to 250mg week split into 125mg each.

The longer you stay on you'll most likely bump up your non cycle dose but your good for a long while bro.

Reaper
01-16-2012, 05:11 PM
martin I personally would not run Test E all year. A cycle is just what the word means "Cycle" You run for so long on a Steroid cycle and than you stop and take a pct to allow your testes to recoup. It also allows your body to rest from the steroids you put into it. So for me 10 to 12 weeks on is plenty .PCT and 6 to 8 wks off cycle.

Anxious1
01-16-2012, 05:15 PM
I second upping the test dosage.

How old are you again Martin? I'm about 80% positive you should not be doing test year round. You may end up needing it for the rest of your life if you do... (TRT)
Could you give more info about age, lifting time, and if you've seen a doctor regarding TRT?

Anxious1
01-16-2012, 05:17 PM
I personally am in my early 20's so I now run a cycle between 12-20 weeks, then give myself 2-3 months off after PCT. (depending on bloodwork). I started really young under bad advice, so that is why I now base my cycle times off lab work ONLY!

Reaper
01-16-2012, 05:18 PM
^^^^^ what Anxious 1 said. Get that Dosage up Bro.

martin
01-16-2012, 05:28 PM
You need to up your dose to 500mg a week and split the shots into 250mg each one on Monday one on Friday and then when you done with your cycle drop the dose to 250mg week split into 125mg each.

The longer you stay on you'll most likely bump up your non cycle dose but your good for a long while bro. Thanks Bro

martin I personally would not run Test E all year. A cycle is just what the word means "Cycle" You run for so long on a Steroid cycle and than you stop and take a pct to allow your testes to recoup. It also allows your body to rest from the steroids you put into it. So for me 10 to 12 weeks on is plenty .PCT and 6 to 8 wks off cycle. Bro i need all the help i can get thank you.

martin
01-16-2012, 05:31 PM
I second upping the test dosage.

How old are you again Martin? I'm about 80% positive you should not be doing test year round. You may end up needing it for the rest of your life if you do... (TRT)
Could you give more info about age, lifting time, and if you've seen a doctor regarding TRT? Bro am 33 yr old and been lifting for about 15 plus yrs. Am 5'8 and 210. No havent seen doc am brand new at this bro.

Reaper
01-16-2012, 05:34 PM
Well martin it's no big deal. We all started out not knowing. Heck I'm still learning myself. But it's all good. I for one only want you to succeed at your Health and Fitness goals. Its all about getting stronger and bigger and not fucking up your health.

Anxious1
01-16-2012, 05:41 PM
Bro am 33 yr old and been lifting for about 15 plus yrs. Am 5'8 and 210. No havent seen doc am brand new at this bro.

Sounds good,
Yeah at 33 you're still shouldn't need TRT since this will be your first cycle... Only way to know however is to see a doc and have blood work done.

@ 5'8" 210 250mg testE won't do much for you truly... Bumping it up is a solid plan.

Bro, I meant no disrespect. I was new to this even after I started cycling in HS... (yeah too early I know that now lol).
I have dedicated HOURS a day for months reading, and researching yet find myself learning so much more info out there. We all are still learning from one extent to another.

martin
01-16-2012, 05:47 PM
Well martin it's no big deal. We all started out not knowing. Heck I'm still learning myself. But it's all good. I for one only want you to succeed at your Health and Fitness goals. Its all about getting stronger and bigger and not fucking up your health. Good looking out Bro just glad i found you guys here at BOP without you guys i be lost.

Sounds good,
Yeah at 33 you're still shouldn't need TRT since this will be your first cycle... Only way to know however is to see a doc and have blood work done.

@ 5'8" 210 250mg testE won't do much for you truly... Bumping it up is a solid plan.

Bro, I meant no disrespect. I was new to this even after I started cycling in HS... (yeah too early I know that now lol).
I have dedicated HOURS a day for months reading, and researching yet find myself learning so much more info out there. We all are still learning from one extent to another. Thanks Bro am open for all the help i can get from you guys cause am like a newborn baby when it comes to this.

SFGiants
01-16-2012, 08:21 PM
Martin NOBODY can recommend you HRT or not without blood work and that is what will determine your decision not someone'e opinion on the net.

All you asks was if it could be done and the answer is yes but many do it wrong because most Doc aren't up on it enough.

Running 250mg just as a cycle will hurt you more then help if you plan to come off and it's not a cycle that low bro.

martin
01-16-2012, 09:08 PM
Martin NOBODY can recommend you HRT or not without blood work and that is what will determine your decision not someone'e opinion on the net.

All you asks was if it could be done and the answer is yes but many do it wrong because most Doc aren't up on it enough.

Running 250mg just as a cycle will hurt you more then help if you plan to come off and it's not a cycle that low bro. Bro am a newbie on all this so thats why am asking you and all the bros advice on things, I have so much to learn. I am thankful for all the help.

SFGiants
01-16-2012, 09:30 PM
Bro am a newbie on all this so thats why am asking you and all the bros advice on things, I have so much to learn. I am thankful for all the help.

No no no bro your reading me wrong, yes ask away I do we all do!

What I'm telling there is a lot of bad advice out there too besides the good so just because a person sounds cool and acts nice don't mean they are giving good advice.

It is fact bro and I'm giving you a gem here when I say blood-work is the only thing that will give you solid proof you need to HRT or not not some 20 year old not me not Admin all we can do is give an opinion blood-work is one thing many I'm betting most fail to even care about. My Doc monitor's me and I'm not prescribed.

You would be stupid not to ask question but your going to get a lot of stupid answers too bro.

Sit back learn who's who and you'll conclude who to listen and who not to!

martin
01-16-2012, 10:00 PM
No no no bro your reading me wrong, yes ask away I do we all do!

What I'm telling there is a lot of bad advice out there too besides the good so just because a person sounds cool and acts nice don't mean they are giving good advice.

It is fact bro and I'm giving you a gem here when I say blood-work is the only thing that will give you solid proof you need to HRT or not not some 20 year old not me not Admin all we can do is give an opinion blood-work is one thing many I'm betting most fail to even care about. My Doc monitor's me and I'm not prescribed.

You would be stupid not to ask question but your going to get a lot of stupid answers too bro.

Sit back learn who's who and you'll conclude who to listen and who not to! Ok thanks Bro

goodfella
01-16-2012, 10:47 PM
Brother if this is your first cycle you should only run test-e @ 500mg's a week for 10-12 weeks. You do not want to be on for a year! Trust me, there are many down sides, and with you being new to the game, you may wanna consider the effects of staying on year round will have on your hairline as well and along with prostate and other issues if you do not know how to handle em. I only say this because i've seen this same tape replay several times before. For starters get your self some milk thistle and if your planning on actually staying on year round (I dont recommend) get ur self a shit load of saw palmetto!

Anxious1
01-16-2012, 11:39 PM
SF, I mentioned to see a doctor numerous times, and to get blood work. It seems you are under the impression I didn't say this. Some 20yr old?

I also mentioned I base ALL my cycles lengths, and time off by blood work only!

If it isn't in this thread, then it is in one of the other two Martin asked in.

martin
01-16-2012, 11:51 PM
SF, I mentioned to see a doctor numerous times, and to get blood work. It seems you are under the impression I didn't say this. Some 20yr old?

I also mentioned I base ALL my cycles lengths, and time off by blood work only!

If it isn't in this thread, then it is in one of the other two Martin asked in. Anxious1 i tried to send you a pm but your box is full

Macleod644
01-16-2012, 11:56 PM
Hey martin, its good your asking questions and not just doing what u think is cool, thats how u fuck ur body up by not asking. Take everyones advice on this thread, and I have a website I want you to check out. This site allows you to pay for a testosterone serum levels test (bloodwork) to see where ur at, I think its like $44.99 , that test is just for testosterone, all u need, at this point u dont need tests for IGF-1 and what not since ur only running testosterone. It is : www.privatemdlabs.com , in the search bar type in 'testosterone' and then scroll down and pick the cheapest one that just tests for serum levels. If u wanna spend $80 u can get a total testosterone test, which tests for free testosterone,serum,etc. You pay, they confirm and give u a location to give blood around your area, then they email u results! Its that easy, and well worth it. Good luck brother, and if u do it, post ur results!

tilltheend
01-17-2012, 12:02 AM
You can run it year round, you might want to give a little more about yourself, like your age, and if your hormone levels are low, because if you plan on running it year round, I would run it at a higher dose, its like your talking about going on TRT or something, and if your young and your hormone levels are fine then you probably don't even need it. Also year round make sure you have a PCT on hand, and you also might want to throw an oral in there as well, make sure you have an AI also. Something like armidex would be good. You really need to make sure you stay consistent with everything. I don't know much about you and you said first cycle and year round, it doesn't seem like a good idea to have that dose and year round at mind for a first time.

martin
01-17-2012, 12:06 AM
Hey martin, its good your asking questions and not just doing what u think is cool, thats how u fuck ur body up by not asking. Take everyones advice on this thread, and I have a website I want you to check out. This site allows you to pay for a testosterone serum levels test (bloodwork) to see where ur at, I think its like $44.99 , that test is just for testosterone, all u need, at this point u dont need tests for IGF-1 and what not since ur only running testosterone. It is : www.privatemdlabs.com (http://www.privatemdlabs.com) , in the search bar type in 'testosterone' and then scroll down and pick the cheapest one that just tests for serum levels. If u wanna spend $80 u can get a total testosterone test, which tests for free testosterone,serum,etc. You pay, they confirm and give u a location to give blood around your area, then they email u results! Its that easy, and well worth it. Good luck brother, and if u do it, post ur results!Ok Bro thank you i will check that out.

martin
01-17-2012, 12:21 AM
You can run it year round, you might want to give a little more about yourself, like your age, and if your hormone levels are low, because if you plan on running it year round, I would run it at a higher dose, its like your talking about going on TRT or something, and if your young and your hormone levels are fine then you probably don't even need it. Also year round make sure you have a PCT on hand, and you also might want to throw an oral in there as well, make sure you have an AI also. Something like armidex would be good. You really need to make sure you stay consistent with everything. I don't know much about you and you said first cycle and year round, it doesn't seem like a good idea to have that dose and year round at mind for a first time.Bro check out first page on the thread i gave my stats. thanks bro for your input.

Anxious1
01-17-2012, 02:06 AM
Martin, inbox is empty.

tilltheend
01-17-2012, 04:39 AM
Bro check out first page on the thread i gave my stats. thanks bro for your input.

Man fuck the bullshit you've been lifting for 15 years?? Fuck a blood test bro, your 33, man I'd hop right on some Test E and get something else to run with it, and I'd up the Test E dosage to atleast 500 man, I was figuring you were around 20 something years old. I would honestly up that to about 500MG and run something else with it. You can start by staying on it for about 4 months, then go from there and decide what to do. If you got the income, then fuck it you can stay on Test year round, and at that age whats it matter, your not getting any younger, you can always run a PCT, and their is some extensive PCT's that can be ran. Your at the perfect time to use the stuff, so I wouldn't worry at all.

bhcolex50x
01-26-2012, 11:41 PM
Sounds good,

I have dedicated HOURS a day for months reading, and researching yet find myself learning so much more info out there. We all are still learning from one extent to another.

know the feeling on that lol been cycling for 4 years and still learn new stuff each week

SFGiants
01-27-2012, 12:22 AM
Man fuck the bullshit you've been lifting for 15 years?? Fuck a blood test bro, your 33, man I'd hop right on some Test E and get something else to run with it, and I'd up the Test E dosage to atleast 500 man, I was figuring you were around 20 something years old. I would honestly up that to about 500MG and run something else with it. You can start by staying on it for about 4 months, then go from there and decide what to do. If you got the income, then fuck it you can stay on Test year round, and at that age whats it matter, your not getting any younger, you can always run a PCT, and their is some extensive PCT's that can be ran. Your at the perfect time to use the stuff, so I wouldn't worry at all.

He should only kick start with a short ester Test or Dbol and then stop because he needs to know exactly what the Test is going to do to him and having a 2nd compound will mess that up because he won't know which compound is doing what.

OJThaJuiceMan
02-01-2012, 06:15 AM
You really need to have bloodwork done for the sake of us giving advice.

As for the 250mg dosage; at some point along the line people began to think this way too "LOW" when in fact, it will still put you past the 1200+ mark, so essentially you can still make good gains off it just as you were a young kid again!

the parallel is, if you already have a decent test number, you would want to go a little higher as an offset.. I would really like to see you get blood work done bro to see where you stand!