PDA

View Full Version : No Tren sides

Sweatnosejackson
01-16-2012, 06:47 PM
Some of you may know that this is my first run with Tren ace . At first I had a few sides at 75mgs eod. I moved the dose down to 50mgs eod with no issues at all however the results did not seem as noticeable. I have since moved back to 75mgs eod with zero issues as well(i do get a little warm however).I am running this the last 5 weeks of a cycle with 100 mgs of prop with it as well as 400 mgs of test cyp a week. Question is do I continue to increase the tren until I hit that fine line of manageable sides? Thanks for the input.

Anxious1
01-16-2012, 06:56 PM
That's what I've been told to do... Just up the dose until you can't handle it, then back off a bit until you can again.

2nd2no1
01-16-2012, 08:05 PM
I wouldnt go over 100mg ed JMO,Thats great your not getting any sides.

psa5
01-19-2012, 07:12 AM
Question is do I continue to increase the tren until I hit that fine line of manageable sides? Thanks for the input.

That sir is a decision YOU have to make. Regardless however, I would suggest pinning the acetate ED. For my first time running tren acetate, I started at 50mg ED (this seems to be the general starting point for most in the community) and saw good results and noticeable sides.

SFGiants
01-19-2012, 09:33 AM
Some of you may know that this is my first run with Tren ace . At first I had a few sides at 75mgs eod. I moved the dose down to 50mgs eod with no issues at all however the results did not seem as noticeable. I have since moved back to 75mgs eod with zero issues as well(i do get a little warm however).I am running this the last 5 weeks of a cycle with 100 mgs of prop with it as well as 400 mgs of test cyp a week. Question is do I continue to increase the tren until I hit that fine line of manageable sides? Thanks for the input.

The best way to keep sides down is run Test at minimum like 250mg to 300mg week.

string2012
01-19-2012, 12:04 PM
dont go over 100ed

Patriot1405
01-19-2012, 12:53 PM
Definitely would pin tren ace ED!! For most people it minimizes the sides, by keeping levels more stable! I personally also run caber at .5 twice a week and 50mgs of proviron ED!

NbleSavage
01-23-2012, 10:09 AM
Definitely would pin tren ace ED!! For most people it minimizes the sides, by keeping levels more stable! I personally also run caber at .5 twice a week and 50mgs of proviron ED!

Patriot - would the caber and proviron be needed if Mast were added to the same cycle? Example: Test E 300 / Tren E 300 / Mast E 400 ?

Cheers!

- Savage

BIGBOSS
01-23-2012, 12:25 PM
No sides!!! Nice!!!

Patriot1405
01-23-2012, 12:36 PM
Patriot - would the caber and proviron be needed if Mast were added to the same cycle? Example: Test E 300 / Tren E 300 / Mast E 400 ?

Cheers!

- Savage

I ALWAYS use caber on a tren cycle,
In men, the most common symptoms of hyperprolactinaemia are decreased libido, erectile dysfunction, infertility and gynaecomastia. All results of high prolactin levels. Using caber at .5 twice a week treats this.
Proviron has been called the oral version of Masterone by some, don't know how true that is... But I can tell you that I've run a couple of cycles without proviron and used masterone instead. With no perceived difference. However I run mast at a minimum of 600 mgs a week. So personally I make sure I have caber, and if I don't have enough mast to run a minimum of 600mgs, I make sure I have proviron . I'm sure you'll get all sorts of different protocols. This is just what works for me!!

NbleSavage
01-23-2012, 02:17 PM
I ALWAYS use caber on a tren cycle,
In men, the most common symptoms of hyperprolactinaemia are decreased libido, erectile dysfunction, infertility and gynaecomastia. All results of high prolactin levels. Using caber at .5 twice a week treats this.
Proviron has been called the oral version of Masterone by some, don't know how true that is... But I can tell you that I've run a couple of cycles without proviron and used masterone instead. With no perceived difference. However I run mast at a minimum of 600 mgs a week. So personally I make sure I have caber, and if I don't have enough mast to run a minimum of 600mgs, I make sure I have proviron . I'm sure you'll get all sorts of different protocols. This is just what works for me!!

Great response. Cheers!

- Savage