PDA

View Full Version : Anadrol expiration

Primemuscle
02-21-2018, 10:05 PM
I’ve had some anadrols 50mg from 2015 perhaps even early 2016 that I completely forgot about until I went through my stockpile and found them on the bottom. So my question is would these still be ok to take or should I just toss them out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BNSFguy
02-21-2018, 10:15 PM
Should be just fine. With real world Pharma, such as Tylenol, Aleive, and most other orals, they all put "expiration dates" on their products, but they'll last year's beyond the expiration date. It's possible they might degrade if you're talking substantial time, like 5 - 10 year's beyond the expiration date, but probably very little. Dave Palumbo was just discussing this on one of his recent episodes of "Ask Dave". He basically said what I just mentioned above. You should be just fine. I'd definitely take um.

Primemuscle
02-21-2018, 10:17 PM
Should be just fine. With real world Pharma, such as Tylenol, Aleive, and most other orals, they all put "expiration dates" on their products, but they'll last year's beyond the expiration date. It's possible they might degrade if you're talking substantial time, like 5 - 10 year's beyond the expiration date, but probably very little. Dave Palumbo was just discussing this on one of his recent episodes of "Ask Dave". He basically said what I just mentioned above. You should be just fine. I'd definitely take um.

No doubt thank you for the insight! I figured that’s the case but I always like to ask to double check just to be certain.

docgreen77
02-21-2018, 10:19 PM
Orals can last awhile. Especially if they were tucked away in a drawer. Unless they discolor, then BNSF is right. You’re GTG!

Primemuscle
02-21-2018, 10:24 PM
Orals can last awhile. Especially if they were tucked away in a drawer. Unless they discolor, then BNSF is right. You’re GTG!

Right on, I don’t think they changed color, perhaps a smidge but nothing drastic. Anyways based off the feedback I’ve got I’m going to definitely run them sometime this year. Probably stack them with dbol or superdrol at lower doses. Was hearing a lot of good reviews about the combination

Sam Standford
02-21-2018, 10:26 PM
Yes I agree as well, they will be good as long as they are kept in a drawer and relatively controlled temperature

Primemuscle
02-21-2018, 10:27 PM
Yes I agree as well, they will be good as long as they are kept in a drawer and relatively controlled temperature

Thats where they were kept so sounds like it’s g2g. Thanks for the feedback brotha

Diesel1965
02-22-2018, 03:42 PM
I've got some snake and arrow's I'm planning on giving them a go here soon. I'll do a 6 weeker start at 50 mg's a day and work my way up to 150 mg's a day along side some test P and NPP and then shift into either Deca or some EQ.

Primemuscle
02-22-2018, 03:48 PM
I've got some snake and arrow's I'm planning on giving them a go here soon. I'll do a 6 weeker start at 50 mg's a day and work my way up to 150 mg's a day along side some test P and NPP and then shift into either Deca or some EQ.

Nice man that’ll yield some good results for sure. How much test and NPP did you plan to run?

Diesel1965
02-22-2018, 08:41 PM
Nice man that’ll yield some good results for sure. How much test and NPP did you plan to run?

How much test p or test E and npp would you recommend me running?

Robocop_9
02-22-2018, 08:56 PM

You could run low test like 200 and high deca with that. Avoid some E sides from high test.

Topsecret
02-22-2018, 09:22 PM
Coming from this brewer, they will be just fine.

Primemuscle
02-22-2018, 09:26 PM

Well that’s dependent upon your past history but disregarding that I would suggest 600-750mg test & 400-600 NPP

Primemuscle
02-22-2018, 09:27 PM
Coming from this brewer, they will be just fine.

Awesome thanks for the feedback Top!

Biggaintime
02-22-2018, 09:32 PM
I'd take them. I took some blue hearts that were like 7 years old.

Primemuscle
02-22-2018, 10:10 PM
I'd take them. I took some blue hearts that were like 7 years old.

That’s what’s up Big. If you did and they worked with that duration of being ‘expired’ then these abombs should be just fine