PDA

View Full Version : bad var and primo experience - deca/npp, mast, tbol?

Iur_Surla
02-23-2018, 04:48 PM
Hello fellow ladies,
Im looking for personal experiences with deca, npp, masteron and tbol.
First of: I have read the sticky threads and I know the risks of taking steroids.
Im not completly new to steroids, I have done 3 cycles so far:

(1) First cycle I did was with Anavar (as usual for girls). I guess I have had very low quality Var,
nothing happened even when I went up to 25mg ed :-) So I stopped the cycle and I was disappointed lol and I paid like 100 euros for the bottle shame on me. It was so not worth the price.

(2) Then I tried out primo (ulab primo depot). I have to say this was a horrible experience.
I have taken 100mg e7d and in the second week ladies I felt my voice was getting rough and deeper. My moma told me on the phone to see a doctor bc she thought I was very sick with the flu (lol). And I didnt even gain crazy strength. I was just sweating like crazy and jesus my sweat smelt like crazy man sweat;-(
I made some gains on it tho, but stopped after the fourth week because of my voice.
By the way it went back to normal 1 month after. My lady part swell also but that went back too.

(3) After the primo-accident (thats how I call it) I told myself to stay away from the gear.
And I made some progress without taking anything the next 3 months.
Reading this forum here made me realize there is more stuff for females then just Var and primo (like my gym dealer said). I also got more careful with the labs Im buying from.
So I got myself some deca durabolin from organon. Ladies I have to say this cycle with the pharma deca was the best thing I have done so far. ZERO sides with 75mg e7d, later I went up to 100mg. I was on it for 8 weeks. It doesnt give your the gear-look but it has added some flesh to me without damaging me that was cool.

I need to know if any girl here has experience with masteron and tbol. And which labs are good for them.

Bombarinos
02-23-2018, 05:19 PM
Looks like u might not have got the compounds you thought you were takin primo and var sad to say are highly faked cause cost of raws chose your source wisely test your product before you do them

babybull34
02-23-2018, 05:51 PM
First, Iur, welcome to BOP. Second, I completely agree with Bomb that you more than likely got low-dose Test not Primo and the Var was definitely bunk.

Iur_Surla
02-23-2018, 06:02 PM
Looks like u might not have got the compounds you thought you were takin primo and var sad to say are highly faked cause cost of raws chose your source wisely test your product before you do them

First, Iur, welcome to BOP. Second, I completely agree with Bomb that you more than likely got low-dose Test not Primo and the Var was definitely bunk.
Agreed. Im a bit scared by these fake gear I had, so testing is needed if I ever use these compounds again.
So y'all recommend trying 'good' var and primo before trying anything else?

I know females who are running Var from time to time and they have only very few gains. They had more cycles (of anavar) then me and they are smaller. Is Anavar so weak?

What do you guys think about mast en/prop or tbol? Those are cheaper and more likely not fake (I guess)? Or maybe Im too enthusiastic because my last deca cycle was so good?

babybull34
02-23-2018, 07:36 PM
Var is a very subtle compound. It is more of a marathon than a sprint type of compound as far as the LM it puts on, Primo is like this too, but Var is incredible for strength.

You don't have to worry about fake gear with BOP sponsors, we have the best here.

As far as prop, I would be wary of suggesting Test for females but I know it is done.

Let's see if AngieNY or MilleniumGirl chimes in here. They will be able to give you proper feedback from a female perspective. Mast is a DHT, so an androgen, which will have virilization symptoms.

Iur_Surla
02-23-2018, 08:17 PM
Var is a very subtle compound. It is more of a marathon than a sprint type of compound as far as the LM it puts on, Primo is like this too, but Var is incredible for strength.
You don't have to worry about fake gear with BOP sponsors, we have the best here.
Yes thanks, I will look around :-D. I had the var and the primo from a local gym dude, very naive :-( I dont even know if I should tell the other girls what I have experienced with his stuff. Or maybe they are getting the good stuff from their boyfriends.

As far as prop, I would be wary of suggesting Test for females but I know it is done.
Yes, I meant masteron enanthat or propionat, never test itself :-)

Let's see if AngieNY or MilleniumGirl chimes in here. They will be able to give you proper feedback from a female perspective. Mast is a DHT, so an androgen, which will have virilization symptoms.
Yes, hopefully they will write something. I want to know what strength and muscle development can be expected from using them.

Lets say a female is using Var regular dose (10mg) for 8 weeks. If she like f.e. did shoulder press with 20kg dumbbells before. How much will she move in the last weeks? If she was 70kg before, how much will she weigh at the end (without dieting ofc)?
And how would thing be if she uses masteron or tbol or npp?

Weapon X
02-23-2018, 10:09 PM
Anavar is not something you’re going to see noticeable gains with specially with lower doses. Much better for strength

Bombarinos
02-24-2018, 04:03 AM
Agreed. Im a bit scared by these fake gear I had, so testing is needed if I ever use these compounds again.
So y'all recommend trying 'good' var and primo before trying anything else?

I know females who are running Var from time to time and they have only very few gains. They had more cycles (of anavar) then me and they are smaller. Is Anavar so weak?

What do you guys think about mast en/prop or tbol? Those are cheaper and more likely not fake (I guess)? Or maybe Im too enthusiastic because my last deca cycle was so good?

Onlybreason i said this babybull and lur mybbuddy got his girl var her ankles swelled up joints hurt after 3 days felt sick she was only taking 10 mg a day he did reagent it was dbol so also ya thats why ibget nervous very picky buying primo myself paying 120$ for 100 mg of enathate isnt cool more fact if you giving it to a women there is a issue test your prods ladies or do homework on source before fucked up but has to be done

Iur_Surla
02-24-2018, 08:14 AM
Anavar is not something you’re going to see noticeable gains with specially with lower doses. Much better for strength
Ok. So with a moderate dose of var it is common to have almost no sides or a very few but strength. How much stronger can a woman get on a moderate dose in the middle of the cycle? I want to know, bc with deca my strength went through the roof already in the first week. In the middle of the cycle I was moving almost the double of the weight I moved before for like over 12 reps lol.

Onlybreason i said this babybull and lur mybbuddy got his girl var her ankles swelled up joints hurt after 3 days felt sick she was only taking 10 mg a day he did reagent it was dbol so also ya thats why ibget nervous very picky buying primo myself paying 120$ for 100 mg of enathate isnt cool more fact if you giving it to a women there is a issue test your prods ladies or do homework on source before fucked up but has to be done
Yes thats why I was thinking about other things like mast, tbol and deca/npp. I thought deca is going to be a risk but it turned out to be very nice. I have read in this forum about a girl having hairloss from 10mg 'real' var wtf (even on my fake primo cycle where I had androgen sides I had zero hairloss).

I just want to know how good/effective anavar really is compared to other stuff.

Another question. What have females like these 80s women in this video (https://youtu.be/gTDr8hDqCX4?list=PLZ9BnjaS_E2q3q-tWUeYAyqJxzbO1fPT1) taken? Was Anavar common these days?

AngieNY
02-24-2018, 10:10 AM
Welcome to BOP....

What are you goals??

I wouldn’t venture into any test based compound like mast unless your looking for your pro card for physique... then I would stay away from the androgens. Especially since you already had sides from stepped on gear. If those are your quads in your avatar then i’d stick to whatever you were using lol

EQ is a great compound, it’s hard to find EQ under 250mg... so I would venture into a short ester like NPP 25mg E3D.

I have mentioned in my last cycle that I lost hair in the shower, I don’t know if it was my post you read but I was running primo and winstrol with the var. It was a 16 week cycle and I know I stayed on the var too long so yes, I lost hair... not in huge clumps where I went bald just a lot more hair than normal in the shower.

Shame you never got legit var. it’s an amazing compound when it’s legit.

Iur_Surla
02-24-2018, 10:49 AM
Welcome to BOP....
Hello :beguiled:

What are you goals??
I wouldn’t venture into any test based compound like mast unless your looking for your pro card for physique... then I would stay away from the androgens. Especially since you already had sides from stepped on gear.
I want to compete in 1-2 years (when I'm comfortable with myself).
I have visited a woman that is making contest prep on the national level. I wanted to go for figure but she told me my legs are too heavy for figure, they look more like physique but she told me to work on my upper body because it would be too weak for a physique athlete. Lol. So I need some time to get in balance again.
I actually dont like the fem physique look that much.

If those are your quads in your avatar then i’d stick to whatever you were using lol
Yes :) these are my babies. The pharma deca was really good hehee.
Btw I even had my period while being on 100mg deca hahahaa.

EQ is a great compound, it’s hard to find EQ under 250mg... so I would venture into a short ester like NPP 25mg E3D.
Yes I thought about EQ too. Btw is there pharma grade npp? I thought only the long ester (deca durabolin) would be pharma grade.

I have mentioned in my last cycle that I lost hair in the shower, I don’t know if it was my post you read but I was running primo and winstrol with the var. It was a 16 week cycle and I know I stayed on the var too long so yes, I lost hair... not in huge clumps where I went bald just a lot more hair than normal in the shower.
Oh okay maybe Im trying to read all i can in this sub forum :-)
Ah the winstrol, tghe contest prep girl I have met, we also talked a bit abput gear. She told me primo and winstrol are not as low androgenic as most people think. Especially the winstrol.
Did the hairline get more 'manly' (I mean from round to more cornered) or did you loose a bit hair everywhere? Does it grow back after getting off?

Shame you never got legit var. it’s an amazing compound when it’s legit.
Yea. I trying to figure out right now if buying anavar is even worth the hype. Even if I get my hands on good var and I pay 100 euros for one cycle and get a bit stronger etc., why not using pharma deca or something else that is much more anabol then Anavar, pay less and having less risk that its fake and get more size then with some var.
What are your thoughts?

AngieNY
02-24-2018, 12:51 PM
The anabolic / andro rating for var and win are practically the same.

One thing about this forum, if every sponsor didn’t have great gear, they wouldn’t be sponsors. I will tell you, right now the best anavar I’ve ever ran in my life is here. Mind you, I’m 42 and had pharm grade in the late 90’s

Weapon X
02-24-2018, 02:43 PM
Another question. What have females like these 80s women in this video (https://youtu.be/gTDr8hDqCX4?list=PLZ9BnjaS_E2q3q-tWUeYAyqJxzbO1fPT1) taken? Was Anavar common these days? Way too much Test is what some of those women took. Just ask Denise Rutkowski. Before. 21747 After (today). 21748

Iur_Surla
02-24-2018, 03:24 PM
The anabolic / andro rating for var and win are practically the same.

One thing about this forum, if every sponsor didn’t have great gear, they wouldn’t be sponsors. I will tell you, right now the best anavar I’ve ever ran in my life is here. Mind you, I’m 42 and had pharm grade in the late 90’s
Okay thanks. So the var from pharmacom is like the original from bayer schering?

Way too much Test is what some of those women took. Just ask Denise Rutkowski
Upss agreed. That lil beard tho ;)
I read on wikipedia that Denise was only 5'5 (1.65cm) and only 140-155lb (64kg-70kg)?? I cant believe this, she looks like 80kg and lean in the picture above. But her legs are not much bigger than mine to be honest.

And how is it possible that Lenda Murray had no virilization at all? Like look at this :beguiled:

Bombarinos
02-24-2018, 03:30 PM
Ill trade you legit primo legit var give me your quads if thats you lol

Iur_Surla
02-24-2018, 03:35 PM
Hehee yea thats me stretching a pair of nike pro leggings size L to its limits :p
The rest of me is not on that level, my worst part of me is my back.
Looking at pictures of Lenda makes me wanna hit the gym and train my back.
She had an amazing back.
And why are her shoulder bones so wide. Its so freaking unfair.

Weapon X
02-24-2018, 03:56 PM
LOL agreed.

Weapon X
02-24-2018, 04:00 PM
How can you assume no virilization from an edited photograph. Before I’d say no virilization I’d have to have seen her in person and also gotten a look at her clit
And how is it possible that Lenda Murray had no virilization at all? Like look at this :beguiled:

Iur_Surla
02-24-2018, 04:14 PM
How can you assume no virilization from an edited photograph. Before I’d say no virilization I’d have to have seen her in person and also gotten a look at her clit
Yes I get your point.
In interviews she has a completely normal female voice. Voice deepening comes hand in hand with clit growth.
I mean its not like your clit is growing like 16 inches and the voice is not changing. Thats not how it works.
It happens all at the same time.
Lenda Murray is a miracle to me :wink-new:

And that photo is not edited. Back in the days there was no photoshop.

Bombarinos
02-24-2018, 04:19 PM
Hehee yea thats me stretching a pair of nike pro leggings size L to its limits :p
The rest of me is not on that level, my worst part of me is my back.
Looking at pictures of Lenda makes me wanna hit the gym and train my back.
She had an amazing back.
And why are her shoulder bones so wide. Its so freaking unfair.

Listen there are plenty great sponsors here i ran great anavar from zphc brand roids 24 carry pharma grade but any sponsor here you will get legit stuff

Bombarinos
02-24-2018, 04:20 PM
Way too much Test is what some of those women took. Just ask Denise Rutkowski. Before. 21747 After (today). 21748

Switch from to much test to to much dope looks like

Iur_Surla
02-24-2018, 04:32 PM
Listen there are plenty great sponsors here i ran great anavar from zphc brand roids 24 carry pharma grade but any sponsor here you will get legit stuff
Yup okay. I will do the recommend cutting cycle for females here (http://
Listen there are plenty great sponsors here i ran great anavar from zphc brand roids 24 carry pharma grade but any sponsor here you will get legit stuff Yup okay. I will do the recommend cutting cycle for females LINK. I think the beginner one. I will start my diet on 15th April and keep dieting until mid august. But back to my first question: are bigger females here on this board who have experience with npp/deca, mast, tbol, eq. All thats stuff that is not as usual for girls like var, primo and winny. And how big can a female get without virilization? Im 1.68cm, 72kg and Im around 20% bodyfat.
Switch from to much test to to much dope looks like Lel.).
I think the beginner one. I will start my diet on 15th April and keep dieting until mid august.

But back to my first question: are bigger/experienced females here on this board who have experience with
npp/deca, mast, tbol, eq. All thats stuff that is not as usual for girls like var, primo and winny.
And how big can a female get without virilization? Im 1.68cm, 72kg and Im around 20% bodyfat.
Can I be like 70kg lean one day with normal voice and genitals?
I need answers.

Switch from to much test to to much dope looks like
Lel

AngieNY
02-24-2018, 04:47 PM
I can only speak for myself and I would only run NPP & tbol out of that group. I have used both but for a very short period of time

Iur_Surla
02-24-2018, 04:57 PM
I can only speak for myself and I would only run NPP & tbol out of that group. I have used both but for a very short period of time
Okay. Both together? How long was your cycle? What gains have you made? Have you kept them? What sides did you have?

Another question. When using anabolics while dieting - I wont put on any size, right?
I mean when I start my diet and use var, clen and nolvadex like its recommended here, the gear is only making sure I dont loose muscle in the diet and still look full. It will not add more *significant* muscle. Right?

Weapon X
02-24-2018, 06:07 PM
On the photo you posted of Linda, 1999 is listed on the side of the photograph. She competed in the 90’s. Photoshop was released in 1988 You would be naive to think that photo isn’t edited. Adobe Photoshop version history - Wikipedia (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adobe_Photoshop_version_history)
Yes I get your point.

Lenda Murray is a miracle to me :wink-new:

And that photo is not edited. Back in the days there was no photoshop.

Iur_Surla
02-24-2018, 08:56 PM
On the photo you posted of Linda, 1999 is listed on the side of the photograph. She competed in the 90’s. Photoshop was released in 1988 You would be naive to think that photo isn’t edited. Adobe Photoshop version history - Wikipedia (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adobe_Photoshop_version_history)

I still dont think they photoshopped any muscles on her or changed her shape. There are tons of images, videos, interviews and stuff out with her where she looks like this or even better. She even looks good in her 50s now. Here is another one from that shot.

But I dont trust the numbers from wikipedia. Only 72-74kg in the offseason? Lol. Never.

Back to my questions :-(

Iur_Surla
02-28-2018, 09:42 AM
I will try some primo and var from the recommended sponsors here first, but it would be interesting to know.

@AngieNY:What was your dosage? How long was your cycle? What gains have you made? Have you kept them? What sides did you have?

crazed
03-02-2018, 02:42 PM
My wife has run Anavar, Winny, Proviron, Primo E, EQ, Clen, T3, Nolvadex (not all at the same time). She had good experiences with everything except Primo. 100mg/wk she started noticing voice change and hair falling out a little (I believe she was about 5 weeks in). The Primo I tested and was actually Primo yes. She discontinued use and the sides reversed.
Someone mentioned EQ and how it's hard to take because of the way it's dosed. ***** ****** has 100mg/ml which is what she used and it was good. We have a friend who is an IFBB Figure Pro and loves EQ in offseason.

Iur_Surla
03-02-2018, 08:28 PM
My wife has run Anavar, Winny, Proviron, Primo E, EQ, Clen, T3, Nolvadex (not all at the same time). She had good experiences with everything except Primo. 100mg/wk she started noticing voice change and hair falling out a little (I believe she was about 5 weeks in). The Primo I tested and was actually Primo yes. She discontinued use and the sides reversed.
Someone mentioned EQ and how it's hard to take because of the way it's dosed. Omega Pharma has 100mg/ml which is what she used and it was good. We have a friend who is an IFBB Figure Pro and loves EQ in offseason.

Okay, thanks for all the info.
So Primo is not as mild some ppl pretend :beguiled:
EQ by Omega Pharma, 100mg weekly, I will keep that in mind.
How much size has she added with the EQ?
Or may I ask on what cycle has she put on the most size?

Thanks for all the info, I appreciate it.

crazed
03-02-2018, 10:46 PM
Okay, thanks for all the info.
So Primo is not as mild some ppl pretend :beguiled:
EQ by Omega Pharma, 100mg weekly, I will keep that in mind.
How much size has she added with the EQ?
Or may I ask on what cycle has she put on the most size?

Thanks for all the info, I appreciate it.

She ran 12 weeks of EQ at 50mg/wk with 20mg Anavar ED. Added about 5lbs of quality size. She is a bikini competitor so if diet was increased I'm sure she would've gained more from it.
The Primo cycle at 100mg/wk she got the most gains but also the most sides. She liked the EQ and Var cycle the best.

Iur_Surla
03-03-2018, 08:47 PM
She ran 12 weeks of EQ at 50mg/wk with 20mg Anavar ED. Added about 5lbs of quality size. She is a bikini competitor so if diet was increased I'm sure she would've gained more from it.
The Primo cycle at 100mg/wk she got the most gains but also the most sides. She liked the EQ and Var cycle the best.

Okay, cool. Thank you very much.
I guess my next cycle will be Var + EQ :-)
5lbs with almost no sides sounds good to me.

crazed
03-04-2018, 11:51 AM
Okay, cool. Thank you very much.
I guess my next cycle will be Var + EQ :-)
5lbs with almost no sides sounds good to me.
Good luck and keep us posted :)

milleniumgirl
03-05-2018, 12:22 PM
I never had bad experience with Anavar which is by far the best AAS for a female to run.

I f****** hate Primo because I had every possible side you can think of .... Never again.

i also ran Dbol by accident (got it from a guy who told me it was winny). Females should definitely stay away from it.

Winny is nice but beware where you inject it. I couldn't sit for a week after my first inject :p

crazed
03-06-2018, 12:19 PM
I never had bad experience with Anavar which is by far the best AAS for a female to run.

I f****** hate Primo because I had every possible side you can think of .... Never again.

i also ran Dbol by accident (got it from a guy who told me it was winny). Females should definitely stay away from it.

Winny is nice but beware where you inject it. I couldn't sit for a week after my first inject :p
Great reminder for ladies, ALWAYS TEST YOUR GEAR. It's not such a big deal for men if we get the wrong compound (physically). Roid Test or Lab Max are two test kits you can get.
No need to inject Winny and deal with the pain, take it orally.

Iur_Surla
03-10-2018, 10:35 PM
i also ran Dbol by accident (got it from a guy who told me it was winny).
Females should definitely stay away from it.

Your information is very appreciated, thanks a lot.
So you had a bad primo experience too, good to know.
Winstrol injection, I heard about it uehhh :adoration:

Great reminder for ladies, ALWAYS TEST YOUR GEAR. It's not such a big deal for men if we get the wrong compound (physically). Roid Test or Lab Max are two test kits you can get.No need to inject Winny and deal with the pain, take it orally.
I will get me a test next time. I need to know what I take. Too much risk.
I will only take winny when its really required.
I think its more harsh (on females) then most ppl think.

DeBeef
04-07-2018, 07:29 PM
My ex-gf was an amateur FBB competitor back a few years before Physique took over - couple things she always said when she was experimenting w/ various compounds:

1) Watch how you stack and time between cycles - steroid sides are cumulative so continued use of compounds, particularly injectables are going to produce long term sides like facial hair, voice change, clit size.

2) Var - the universal go-to steroid for women - but note its not uncommon (seems like 50% of the time) there is water retention. Some people don't want to deal with it and stop, some don't get it so bad or maybe just use water pills to help with it. Mostly just make sure it's not faked w/ dbols or something.

3) Primo - most faked gear ever. One of the next most common cycles for women - it can definitely produce sides - facial hair, voice crack / change so decide based on the sides you can accept / manage. An alternate is oral primo.

4) Winstrol - yup - very androgenic. Sides like hair loss, voice change, etc. Keep in mind guys typically pair it w/ deca to help manage the converted estrogen. Can be good for cutting towards the end of a contest prep but watch stacking it w/ other androgenic injectables - more stacked = more results = more sides

5) EQ - decent for longer cycles / further out in contest prep. Minimal conversion (water retention), some claim it increases appetite. Androgenic sides but if you're already at the injectables, you should be expecting some anyway.

6) NPP - also decent for off season / further out in contest prep. Some conversion but nothing like std deca. My ex experienced significant voice change on this stuff so didn't like it.

7) Mast - I recall my ex first used this stuff based on this article: https://thinksteroids.com/articles/masteron-anti-estrogen/ (I dunno maybe this one but I was thinking of a different one) I don't specifically recall her results, but she liked it. Guys use it like proviron, as an anti-estrogen, and its also placed towards the end of a competition cycle, like proviron for women, for dialing in. But keep in mind for women - anti-estro steroids like mast & winny are good for cutting because they don't produce water and "dry you out", but in extended use that "drying out" can start to show up in your joints and start to hurt, so watch duration of use.

Side note about EQ & Primo - I vaguely remember that a couple of her competition friends noted they got depressed one or the other of these - I've heard of this with guys too, so IMO, frankly for women or men, to really be aware of how not only your body, but also your "mood" responds to steroids. Women know about hormone-based mood swings because of their periods but at the end of the day, steroids still basically fuck w/ your hormones and sometimes not in a good way.

Last big point: Steroids do have their own characteristics (e.g. water retention ->> however you need water to build muscle, but probably wouldn't want water if you're approaching a contest date), but ultimately you could cut or bulk on anything - it will be driven by your diet, training & recovery. If these are sloppy, your results will be sloppy and probably not worth the stress (sides) on your body. So if you're going to run a cycle, put the focus on your diet/training/recovery for your goals, and not all about playing w/ all sorts of or big stacks of steroids.

Not sure if this helped, but your thread reminded me of a lot of the stuff my ex went thru in her pursuit of trophies & the ol' pro card. She's kind of stepped out of competition more recently and she moved so I haven't talked to her in a while.

** Where's de beef? HERE's de beef! **