PDA

View Full Version : Pct help

Archey
02-27-2018, 02:30 PM
Ok everything is going well about 3weeks into pct still have sex drive not alot but enough problem I'm having is erratic heart beat at times now my cycle was 16weeks long 500mg test 500.g mast 800mg eq I was taking 50mg of nolva for first 2 weeks dropped it down to 25mg in the last 2 days I'm thinking it's my hormones are all wacked out what do you guys think blood pressure is great

SunBorne
03-01-2018, 03:37 AM
My uneducated opinion is that the cycle created a disturbance to your CNS. If you are taking any stims to help with workouts, or drinking coffee in the morning, stop for a bit and see if the symptoms go away. If you are really concerned go see a doc.

sumguy
03-01-2018, 06:28 AM
Ok everything is going well about 3weeks into pct still have sex drive not alot but enough problem I'm having is erratic heart beat at times now my cycle was 16weeks long 500mg test 500.g mast 800mg eq I was taking 50mg of nolva for first 2 weeks dropped it down to 25mg in the last 2 days I'm thinking it's my hormones are all wacked out what do you guys think blood pressure is great

R. Try Googling that question? Will you have Irregular heartbeat with Nolvadex - from FDA reports - eHealthMe (https://www.ehealthme.com/ds/nolvadex/irregular-heartbeat/)

Did you use any of the other normal PCT ancillaries during or after your cycle like HCG or Clomid or both? I would add Clomid at this point for a faster recovery.