PDA

View Full Version : Need some help Endo in Chicago

11B410thMTN
02-27-2018, 09:42 PM
Hello Everyone,
I posted this in the intro that I have low T. I will post my labs as well. Getting more labs done tomorrow as well. I went to see a endo and he was a idiot. He pretty much thought I was just there to get steroids or something. He didn’t listen to a word I said that I had been blown up and exposed to depleted uranium. He thought my tests were pretty much fake and said I look “too young” for this low of T. He also talked about cycling TRT and from what I’ve read that you don’t want to do that he said my balls would shrink and there is nothing that can stop it, which we know there is. Is there anyone on here in the Chicagoland area that would recommend a progressive Endo? Please PM me if you do. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RussianBot
02-27-2018, 09:59 PM
Hello Everyone,
I posted this in the intro that I have low T. I will post my labs as well. Getting more labs done tomorrow as well. I went to see a endo and he was a idiot. He pretty much thought I was just there to get steroids or something. He didn’t listen to a word I said that I had been blown up and exposed to depleted uranium. He thought my tests were pretty much fake and said I look “too young” for this low of T. He also talked about cycling TRT and from what I’ve read that you don’t want to do that he said my balls would shrink and there is nothing that can stop it, which we know there is. Is there anyone on here in the Chicagoland area that would recommend a progressive Endo? Please PM me if you do. Thank you!

Pm me

11B410thMTN
02-28-2018, 12:38 AM
Fellow brother already helped me out! Thanks everyone this forum has helped a ton!

JohnDoe
02-28-2018, 11:39 PM
36ng/dL???? Holy shit. Lowest mine was at before TRT was 72....god daaayyuuum son

Dannyboy515
03-01-2018, 05:25 AM
Hey 11B, let me know how that referral works out for you. Been going back and forth with my pcp, and he isnt up to speed on trt, wants to refer me. But i would rather find someone that is up to speed on this shit, instead of going round and round with another doc like you had to

balin
03-01-2018, 06:30 AM
Me and many others have found Urologists to be much more receptive to TRT then Endo's.