PDA

View Full Version : Looking towards a new cycle and want to hear from you guys

csmilz9
01-18-2012, 07:34 PM
Im lookign to start a new cycle, i've been doing the test,dbol,deca and test/tren cycles for to long and need to mix it up. I've really only used those 5 compounds thru my gear career and looking to try new things. I've been on and off for 5 or 6 years and am currently coming in at 223-225lbs at roughly 10% BF(haven't checked in over a month). I was looking at doing a prop/mast/eq cycle as a cut cycle starting here in the next month or so. My questions are, who has run these compounds together and at what dosages? I've been reading about EQ and mast and looks like i may end up doing a 12 wk cycle like so:

Test Prop 700mgs/wk
EQ- 500mgs/wk
Mast Prop- 500mgs/wk

These are real rough estimate #'s right now and would really like to hear some feedback and thoughts. Diet is in check with macros at 60% protein, 25% low GI carbs, 15% fat.

Let me know what you guys think, and where I should adjust.

Spawn
01-19-2012, 05:41 AM
I personally have not ran the cycle stated above But here is just a suggestion for a good cutting cycle.

Test Prop
tren a
mast p

Youll get leaner and stronger off this IMO. I took EQ out cuz you need at least 600mg and it needs to be ran at least 14 wks to benifit from it IMO youd get btr results with the tren. Save the EQ for a long mass cycle. JMO hope this hepls, and good luck on your cycle bro. O and if you have the extra funds id throw in anavar @ 50mg for 6-8wks!

D-Latsky
01-19-2012, 07:11 AM
Eq is good but needs to be run for longer. It takes 8-10weeks to get going. Mast is meh ok but you need to be single digit bf to really take advantage of its action. Id save the money and run prop and primo for an exotic. Prop ed 100mg and primo 400-600mg a week. You wont be disappointed bro. Its called primo for a reason:)

csmilz9
01-19-2012, 02:35 PM
Thanks guys, I've decided to drop EQ. I'm not looking to run a 20 weeker this time around so looks like I'll be going to to prop/tren/mast. I'm going to do some more research on primo bc I've never thought of adding it to a cycle. Thanks for the input fellas!