PDA

View Full Version : Shakology good?

SteroidUser
01-19-2012, 01:56 AM
Ive heard everywhere that the new shakology meal replacement is the best thing ever. What do you guys think for $130 and a 2lb bag. Lol. is it good or what?

tilltheend
01-19-2012, 02:20 AM
How many servings is that? I would worry more about price, a meal replacement you can make your self with some complex carbohyrdrate mix, some bcaa's and some whey protein, even with some casein protein in it, for much cheaper than that, you could make probably 5lbs worth of each supplements for almost that, you could take 2lbs of protein, 1 lb whey the other casein, get some of that powdered carb stuff, some bcaa's, and it would probably be better for you and cheaper than that. When I think meal replacement I think carbs and protein, and it says shakology so I think of a drink, you could mix all that in a bag daily, and you could throw it in milk or water and it would be the same thing probably. Never heard of it though just giving you an idea.

SteroidUser
01-19-2012, 02:58 AM
yea man, just did the math. I can get the maca root which is a testosterone booster, I already take multivitamins. Get some isopure protein + maca root. thats about 10lbs of whey protein and maca root combined for the same price.

baby1
01-19-2012, 01:10 PM
I REALLY like the Shakeology chocolate. Tastes great and has lots of good stuff in it. Was very gentle on the stomach, but something in it swells up my tongue and causes a painful throat. The company told me that they haven't heard of this yet and refunded me with no problem.

milleniumgirl
01-19-2012, 05:00 PM
I can't go without. It's expensive but it's the best meal replacement ever!