PDA

View Full Version : Chasing the feeling

RavageStryker
03-02-2018, 10:27 AM
I'm currently on 240mg of test C e2w. (Yes I know it's a shit protocol) probably around my 4th or 5th injection, I had a 2 week period when I felt amazing. I was killing it in the gym, my energy was amazing, sex drive was thru the roof. Then it mostly went away. My doc doesn't do lab work as frequently as I like so I'm thinking I'm just going to take matters in my own hands. Im also thinking about taking 1 aromasin 12.5 the day after my shot. Maybe my e2 is spiking?... I want that feeling again and I will fucking chase it until I get it!! Just venting guys......

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Zeus-Sr
03-02-2018, 12:08 PM
Get blood work done to see where your at now before you do anything - aromasin can crash your estrogen and at 120 mg of test a week I doubt your estrogen is high unless you drink a lot of beer / hops and have a big ass belly

RavageStryker
03-02-2018, 12:33 PM
Get blood work done to see where your at now before you do anything - aromasin can crash your estrogen and at 120 mg of test a week I doubt your estrogen is high unless you drink a lot of beer / hops and have a big ass bellyNo beer or a belly. Thats every 2 weeks at 240. Not every week. Something isn't right though. I'll just have to get labs done on my own.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Wrenchhead80
03-02-2018, 01:45 PM
As you stated the once every 2 weeks is all wrong. You would be better telling him to split that dose and do it every week. 120 every week isn't horrible if you were taking HCG. Which I'm assuming your not. You probably felt great at first cause you had the test shot and you were still naturally producing testosterone. After a couple weeks your natural supply stopped cause your balls shut down and you were only getting what your shot provided. Get on HCG and your balls will turn back on and start producing test again so your levels will increase do to two sources of testosterone being provided again. Plus your balls when working put out other "happy" hormones that will make you feel better. You will also be getting a natural dose of test between your test shots so your high and low peaks will be less extreme.

As others started don't mess with a AI unless you know you need it with blood work. You can tank your estrogen easy and feel like crap and it can take weeks to build it back up.

I'd first find a real dr that understands this stuff or convince your doctor you need a weekly shot atleast and to get you on HCG.

Good luck

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk