PDA

View Full Version : TRT - Blast and Cruise - Need Help!

tapoutpdx
03-04-2018, 05:57 AM
Hi Gents,

I'm so happy to have found this sub forum!

So I want to do a 8 week blast. That gives me about 4-5 weeks to get my levels back down for my doc's labs.

I eat clean and hit the gym 4-5 times a week and will add an extra day during blast.

What do you guys suggest for a stack? My goal is to lose fat and have minimal effect on sides if possible.

I'm on..

200 per week of Test Cyp (Split Mon - Thur)
HCG 500 iu x 2 (24hrs before T-Shot)
Anastrozole 1.25mg x 2 (24hrs after T-Shot)
T3 20mg / daily
Naturethroid 65mg / daily
Daily Vit and other supps.

This is what I was thinking....

HGH 2 iu daily for 3 weeks and then 3.33 daily for the next 9-12 months - just arrived yesterday ;)
8 weeks @ 300 per week Testosterone (200 of it being Test Cyp). Should I use another type of Testosterone to stack with or just stick with the Cyp?
8 weeks @ 250 per week Deca or Primo (split with T). From what I have been reading, I should stay a little lower dose than test when stacking?
4 weeks @ 30 mg daily (oral) Stanozolol (Winstol)
Daily Liver support during and for 1 week after Stanozolol

Should I double my does of HCG and Anastrozole? or by another 1/2?

Please feel free to give me your opinions, changes, comments, tips, advice or a different stack suggestion. This is my first blast. I have been on TRT for a little over a year and pretty stable on all fronts.

Thanks in advance for the time Brothers and looking forward to hearing what you guys have to say!

bulk_cut
03-04-2018, 06:19 AM
My advice would be to just stick with your Dr prescribed TRT for a year or so and while you're doing that workout hard, eat right and make as many gains as you can that way. While doing that spend a lot more time reading AND learning about different compounds, stacks, how to adjust your diet and macros - especially to help achieve your goals. At that point, if I were you, I'd come back with your own plan and ask for people to help fine tune it. With all due respect intended - the things that you are asking about above are all over the place!! There is no continuity, none of it is right or good and it's clear you don't have any real understanding of anything to rated to steroids other than reading through a few compound profiles and maybe spending an hour or two on Google. Trust me when I say it takes many months of reading/studying this stuff to even get a basic grasp on it. And since we're all responsible for our on health and we'll being it's up to you to be the most informed/educated you can be before doing ANYTHING - and you're not there yet!!

tapoutpdx
03-04-2018, 09:10 AM
Hi bulk,

Thanks for the words, but with all due respect...Tell me a little about where I'm off or things I should look at...but, this your not even close or make no sense, does nothing for me.

Where am I all over the place? I have been trying to educate myself and that's why I'm asking for help...You had a lot to say, but nothing really other than telling me keep trying to figure it out. Tell me what I don't know or what I need to know....Not just tell me I don't know, I already new that. Hence, asking for help and some guidance.

Radman69
03-04-2018, 12:40 PM
hey tap... BC means well and is extremely knowledgeable he just comes off a little rough lol... what he is trying to say is we have alot of missing info to help u... is this your first cycle? Typically, you'd want to just run ONE new compound at a time so u become familiar with hownit responds to YOU! On paper, these compounds have a tendency to do different things then in the actual body on alot of individuals... obviously u have bloodwork... how much to your aromatize? We cant tell u how much ai to increase cause we dont know how u convert T to E...what are you goals for this cycle? Wanting to add some serious size or kinda lose some fat and recomp? This changes alot of variables....thats alot of thyroidd meds from the dr... whats your diet looking like? HCG iMHO is garbage and should be tossed in the fucking trash... why do u need it? Do u know or understand the pharmacology of it? So in short really, i think BC was just teyin to tell u that u should do jist a little more research, follow aong with us here in the brotherhood, and wait till AFTER your next dr appointment before u let dat shit rip! I hope this helps and please don't hesitate to ask any more questions u may have, we are all gladly willing to help... even BC lol!

Zeus-Sr
03-04-2018, 01:13 PM
You get the best responses when you post your stats and have done your homework. There are plenty of threads on BOP that could answer a lot of questions for you. For example - 250 mg of Primo for 8 weeks is a waste - 1) it needs to be run at 600-800 mg to really see results and 2) it needs to be run for a longer period of time 12 weeks +. HCG at 500 mg 2x a week - hcg run too high for too long can desensitize your leydig cells.

tapoutpdx
03-05-2018, 12:57 AM
Thanks for the advice guys, thats what I'm looking for. I'm trying to learn what I don't know...And yeah I did get a little butt hurt lol. I rarely post asking for help for that exact reason lol.

Thanks again...I'll keep reading these boards and doing more research.

Those of you that have done blasts...What did it look like?

Radman69
03-05-2018, 10:27 AM
Thanks for the advice guys, thats what I'm looking for. I'm trying to learn what I don't know...And yeah I did get a little butt hurt lol. I rarely post asking for help for that exact reason lol.

Thanks again...I'll keep reading these boards and doing more research.

Those of you that have done blasts...What did it look like?

My very first cycle was 1 ampule of Omnadren250 a week for a total of 10 weeks... thats it...i got placed on trt eventually, got lots and lots of bloodwork done... my E2 usually stays in the single digits so i dont really need an AI unless im running higher mgs... my recent blast i am coming to an end on looks like this( for reference, this is years after said first cycle with alot of trial and error)

Total blast is 14 weeks long

125mg Test Cyp EoD -
100mgs NPP EoD -
100mgs Tren E EoD -
25mg Dbol/ 25mgs anadrol preworkout, so, EoD( only run orals first 3 weeks of blasts)
50mg proviron split into two doses daily -
2iu GH am, 2iu GH pm -
12units insulin preworkout( dont advise this until you do your research)
12.5 mgs aromasin every 5th day( or when my body says its time, you'll come to learn the sides/increases in hormones)
100mcg cabergoline every 3 days-ish (again, trial and error)

this is a simple layout of my current cycle, I have added 35 lbs since December( no bullshit!) while still maintaining ab definition and vascularity throughout( i was crawling out of a rebound mind u) hope this helps give a basic idea... good luck bud!

350zsidewayzz
03-05-2018, 01:23 PM
My very first cycle was 1 ampule of Omnadren250 a week for a total of 10 weeks... thats it...i got placed on trt eventually, got lots and lots of bloodwork done... my E2 usually stays in the single digits so i dont really need an AI unless im running higher mgs... my recent blast i am coming to an end on looks like this( for reference, this is years after said first cycle with alot of trial and error)

Total blast is 14 weeks long

125mg Test Cyp EoD -
100mgs NPP EoD -
100mgs Tren E EoD -
25mg Dbol/ 25mgs anadrol preworkout, so, EoD( only run orals first 3 weeks of blasts)
50mg proviron split into two doses daily -
2iu GH am, 2iu GH pm -
12units insulin preworkout( dont advise this until you do your research)
12.5 mgs aromasin every 5th day( or when my body says its time, you'll come to learn the sides/increases in hormones)
100mcg cabergoline every 3 days-ish (again, trial and error)

this is a simple layout of my current cycle, I have added 35 lbs since December( no bullshit!) while still maintaining ab definition and vascularity throughout( i was crawling out of a rebound mind u) hope this helps give a basic idea... good luck bud!

God damn does that 35 lbs have to do with the growth and insulin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Radman69
03-05-2018, 01:27 PM
ya it does.. plus the fact i was amout 5-6% bodyfat and depleted as fuck..

tapoutpdx
03-05-2018, 11:56 PM
35lbs!!! Wow ....Beast Mode!!!

How long after you stop a blast does it take for your levels to drop back down to normal TRT levels?

Thanks for the sample blast...I like seeing how you guys put them together.

Another question....I'm not going to play with insulin for obvious reasons lol...But what do you suggest as a alternative? I have been doing some research on a Arginine stack. Any other ideas?

pinzhead
03-28-2018, 05:14 PM
The OP mentions 4 to 5 weeks to get levels back down for the blood work his Dr requires. Is that a good amount of time? Seems a little long.
I'm on TRT, 150 mg of test cypionate a week. Shouldn't 14 to 21 days after the last injection be enough time for levels to drop back down?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Radman69
03-28-2018, 06:12 PM
for me i usually cruise 8-10 weeks to get all my health markers within range not just test levels for dr... if your not ready for insulin its understable... it is no joke... i have been in scary situations more than once lol, no fuckin fun when u start getting the shakes, sweating profusely and feeling generally 'woozy'...instead, try a GDA stack such as berberine,chromium picolinate(sp?) , cinnamon ceylon, and/or geminia... if u need more info google glucose disposal agents...good luck bud!

35lbs!!! Wow ....Beast Mode!!!

How long after you stop a blast does it take for your levels to drop back down to normal TRT levels?

Thanks for the sample blast...I like seeing how you guys put them together.

Another question....I'm not going to play with insulin for obvious reasons lol...But what do you suggest as a alternative? I have been doing some research on a Arginine stack. Any other ideas?