PDA

View Full Version : Pinning Tren A ED less sides

Themaskedrider
03-04-2018, 04:44 PM
I’m talking about my personal experience. Done lots of reading on this and in the past I went EOD. This time went with ED. Sides are so much less to me. Night sweats less, trensomnia not as bad. Most importantly the mind fuck is less. Just finished 3 weeks. Bumped my dose up to 700mg/week. I’m sold and won’t ever pin Tren any other way! ED FTW!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Primemuscle
03-04-2018, 07:36 PM
That’s what’s up TMR! I think pinned everyday works better in general for a number of reasons, keeping sides minimal to none is one. Also keeps blood levels as stable as can be. And I feel you gain better due to that fact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Themaskedrider
03-04-2018, 08:30 PM
That’s what’s up TMR! I think pinned everyday works better in general for a number of reasons, keeping sides minimal to none is one. Also keeps blood levels as stable as can be. And I feel you gain better due to that fact.

Word! Just being able to sleep on Tren is huge!

Primemuscle
03-04-2018, 08:57 PM
Word! Just being able to sleep on Tren is huge!

Big time brotha. Sleep is so vital to the gains

JJ14
03-04-2018, 10:42 PM
Agreed. It's weird how it works out bout to start my tren this week I want to do ED but the more cycles I do the more I can't stand pinning but hey if u want the results gotta do it my thing is ubwant to use slin pin but I don't think it will even push through and if I heated it up CSO is real thick which I don't like at all. What do u keep your test dose at? Test e, test cyp, sus? You also pin your test ED?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Themaskedrider
03-04-2018, 10:50 PM
Agreed. It's weird how it works out bout to start my tren this week I want to do ED but the more cycles I do the more I can't stand pinning but hey if u want the results gotta do it my thing is ubwant to use slin pin but I don't think it will even push through and if I heated it up CSO is real thick which I don't like at all. What do u keep your test dose at? Test e, test cyp, sus? You also pin your test ED?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I’m currently running 600mg Test E. Pinning e3d. If I was running Prop I’d pin ED. I’m using 23g 1.5” needles. Massage the injection point for 30 seconds after. So far I’m experiencing the least amount of PIP ever!

BNSFguy
03-05-2018, 08:27 AM
I just finished a 16 week run of Tren A @350 MG's a week (with Test E 750 MG's & Primo 600 MG's ) Started cycle 1 CC EOD, but about halfway in, changed to half CC ED. Honestly, I noticed no difference in side's. Tren doesn't really bother me much (at this average dose) with the only side's I really deal with of night sweats and the nasty odor. My wife absolutely couldn't stand sleeping with me, and had to change the sheets EOD. I'm glad to be finished with the Tren A, but I will miss the results I attain from it. I love Tren A. I would bet though at higher doses such as the 750 MG's you're doing, it would be alot better to go ED vs EOD. I might give Tren E a run later in the year and see how that works compared to Tren A. I know most prefer Tren A but I'd like to get away from daily injections, although back loading Insulin pins has worked phenomenal for me. I no longer use 1" - 1.500" 3 CC 21 - 23 Gauge IM pins anymore.

bgmuscle
03-05-2018, 12:12 PM
I am only a week in on my blast and it usually takes about a week for ace to kick in good. I have to start pinning ed because of the oil amount and the masteron was burning like a bitch and leaving me sore. So far a lot less pip and not sure about the sides
i handle tren pretty well myself. I normally would already be having some cardio restriction but I’m also doing 60 mg var and that seems to also dial that part of the tren sides down. But from what I gather from all the vets is ed keeps all levels stable and is all around better for the body and results.

crazed
03-05-2018, 12:28 PM
I’m talking about my personal experience. Done lots of reading on this and in the past I went EOD. This time went with ED. Sides are so much less to me. Night sweats less, trensomnia not as bad. Most importantly the mind fuck is less. Just finished 3 weeks. Bumped my dose up to 700mg/week. I’m sold and won’t ever pin Tren any other way! ED FTW!

Thanks for sharing. Keeping blood levels as stable as possible is definitely beneficial.

JD70
03-07-2018, 03:04 AM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ProI'm about 2 weeks into 350mg tren a EW and just looking for some confirmation here about going from EOD to ED pins and this is it. Good stuff thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Themaskedrider
03-07-2018, 03:12 AM
I'm about 2 weeks into 350mg tren a EW and just looking for some confirmation here about going from EOD to ED pins and this is it. Good stuff thanks!

Let me know how it works for you

JD70
03-07-2018, 05:19 AM
Let me know how it works for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ProWill do my best to remember. I'm starting 50mg ED tomorrow with 50 prop and 50 drol. Was doing 100 tren a EOD.

Kdavis0069
05-03-2018, 02:54 AM
I also believe pinning every day is the way to go. I was doing my test twice a week and NPP also. I was always up and down with my mood and energy even. Switched to doing every day with every compound and it's night and day difference. Everything's more stable and I feel so much better. Just started a Tren A run pinning every day and so far so good.

BIGCASPER
05-03-2018, 03:17 AM
You want the truth on tren...Tren does not give a shit how you feel...Over the years I've witnessed many tren cycles..some of my clients that run tren get barely any sides at all? and them some well...it doesn't matter if its 50 ed tren ace pinning 30mg daily tren ace pinning..or 250mg tren e..weekly..they get hit hard with tren sides.. The only way you will find out the truth about tren and its sides for you... is by experimentation... Hey, you might be one of the guys that can handle large doses..or you might fit into the other category which is the dark scary side of trenbolone...wish you the best!!!!

Tux
05-03-2018, 03:48 AM
For me personally, I haven't noticed a difference in ED vs EOD on tren ace... I don't really notice a difference in 2x per week vs 1x on tren E either. But I've run tren many times, and my doses are moderate, 350-400mg/week max. If I went up, say to 700mg/week tren ace, I'd hit it ED then to try and minimize sides as much as possible. But at low to moderate doses I can't really tell a difference.