PDA

View Full Version : Large lump 11 days after injection

bigmills
03-05-2018, 03:53 AM
So my good friend/ boss pinned 2 and 1/2 CCs in his left delt last Friday. Witch as of today was 11 days. The lump didn't appear until that following Monday so 3 days later. Well I just figured because he only used 1/2 inch needle, and that it didn't go deep enough. So it probably crystallized, and would soon dissipate into the muscle. However as time as went on, and mainly today when I looked at it this morning I noticed it had changed finally, but not for the good, and I'm not sure if it was for the bad either.lol

Everyday I pushed on it up until yesterday it was hard. So I just thought it was oil inside, but today it's actually even got a little bigger and it almost feels hollow. You can push it in like there's nothing inside now. SMH. Also it is not red, it is not warm,and there's no streaks. Anybody with any feedback on what this might be or what could have caused it is greatly appreciated.

BigMills...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

anabolicos
03-05-2018, 05:29 AM
I pinned my shoulder recently and it took 2-weeks for the pain and swelling to subside. Since then I have pinned my quads and other shoulder with no PIP......Go Figure

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

sumguy
03-05-2018, 08:04 AM
What substance did he pin? Was it oil or water based? Does he still feel pain at the injection site?

anabolicos
03-10-2018, 05:49 AM
It was oil and the pain and swelling is gone now. Maybe I just hit an odd spot.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

candle
03-10-2018, 06:48 AM
bro, 2 and a half cc's into just one delt? well thats your problem lol a general guideline is 1cc for delts, 2cc for quads, and 3ccs for glutes

RedWood1
03-10-2018, 06:54 AM
bro, 2 and a half cc's into just one delt? well thats your problem lol a general guideline is 1cc for delts, 2cc for quads, and 3ccs for glutesIf Delts are large enough 3ccs would be optimal. I personally don't like going over 3ccs in a pin have done 5cc in glutes wasn't that good of an idea for me.

JimmyMcFistacuff
03-10-2018, 02:07 PM
bro, 2 and a half cc's into just one delt? well thats your problem lol a general guideline is 1cc for delts, 2cc for quads, and 3ccs for glutes

^^ This. I have never done more than 1.5 in delt. It is just too much oil for me, personally. Sometimes people dont drive the pin far enough down into delt when you have that much oil. Im not saying some people cant handle more than me but you dont hear of a lot of guys doing above 2cc in delt. I would never try it because of my experience in my delts.

Hope it works out for your bro...

Fancycat69
03-10-2018, 02:11 PM
I hate pinning in delts. Gear always leaks out no matter how much I tried. I would try and run out the lump. I’ve never had an abscess but I heard that the pain would be unbearable

Couchlockd
03-10-2018, 02:31 PM
build up of subcutaneous fluid, may need lanced.

that's my guess.

but check it out before you play doctor, could be a vestigial twin.