PDA

View Full Version : Fucking HGH water retention.

WillBench
03-06-2018, 06:57 PM
My ankles look I'm 9 months pregnant lol.
I'm running 3iu, 1.5 upon waking, 1.5 late afternoon.
Running Test 350/wk. About to drop down to trt dose to see if that helps.

Hands are swollen, wrists, ankles, feet... hurts to close my fist, standing on feet for a while hurts, wtf lol.

What do you guys suggest? Go back to 1.5-2iu? Diuretic? Magnesium, dandelion, niacin???

Feel like its fucking with my blood pressure too, but havent checked.

27yo, 5'9, 12ish%bf, 160lbs.

trenbolognaa
03-06-2018, 07:17 PM
I always had to taper up to get rid of sides, or wait for the body to adjust to the dosage. Building dose slowly is my recommendation to save time and negate sides though.
Edit:a mild diuretic prob couldn't hurt. Just don't get crazy.

WillBench
03-06-2018, 07:28 PM
I always had to taper up to get rid of sides, or wait for the body to adjust to the dosage. Building dose slowly is my recommendation to save time and negate sides though.
Edit:a mild diuretic prob couldn't hurt. Just don't get crazy.Word up, so I should probably go back down and work my way up?

Any suggestions on diuretic drugs? Never taken any before.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

jnab
03-06-2018, 07:43 PM
Afraid that won't be helping you too much Will, but while I feel some water retention in my hands, nothing too bad though, just some days it's harder to close the fists, the feet and ankles feel fine but... my frequent peeing issues are getting out of control, I need to pee about every 30 minutes, and some times of the day it gets worse. Night is OK though, can manage to hold for some reason in a rather deep HGH induced sleep - if a loud noise wakes me up, like the new dog trying to tear off the maid, i'll get up and pee, but if it's quiet I'll do fine.
Quite disturbing, already got some giggles at the gym and with the filthy toilets in chinese gyms, every trip there is upsetting. A couple of evenings ago met the neighbor while pissing in our alley because I couldn't hold until the house 100m further up. Not cool, a diuretic is about the last med i'd take at the moment.
For sure Supertropin isn't lacing its GH with antidiuretics - wished that claim about chinese generics was true sometimes !

trenbolognaa
03-06-2018, 07:46 PM
Word up, so I should probably go back down and work my way up?

Any suggestions on diuretic drugs? Never taken any before.

That's what I had to do to resolve my issue

WillBench
03-06-2018, 08:35 PM
Afraid that won't be helping you too much Will, but while I feel some water retention in my hands, nothing too bad though, just some days it's harder to close the fists, the feet and ankles feel fine but... my frequent peeing issues are getting out of control, I need to pee about every 30 minutes, and some times of the day it gets worse. Night is OK though, can manage to hold for some reason in a rather deep HGH induced sleep - if a loud noise wakes me up, like the new dog trying to tear off the maid, i'll get up and pee, but if it's quiet I'll do fine.
Quite disturbing, already got some giggles at the gym and with the filthy toilets in chinese gyms, every trip there is upsetting. A couple of evenings ago met the neighbor while pissing in our alley because I couldn't hold until the house 100m further up. Not cool, a diuretic is about the last med i'd take at the moment.
For sure Supertropin isn't lacing its GH with antidiuretics - wished that claim about chinese generics was true sometimes !I read somewhere that GH makes your body produce anti diuretic hormone or something.

I haven't been pissing much at all, maybe that's why I'm holding so much water.

WillBench
03-06-2018, 08:36 PM
That's what I had to do to resolve my issueDrop dose or diuretic?

trenbolognaa
03-06-2018, 08:55 PM
I attempted to use natural diuretics (dandelion root, and MHP Expel) without success. I ended up dropping the dose and slowly increasing dosage to fix it.

jblood37
03-07-2018, 12:11 AM
I read somewhere that GH makes your body produce anti diuretic hormone or something.

I haven't been pissing much at all, maybe that's why I'm holding so much water.

Sent from my SM-G955U using TapatalkIt does, that's why you retain water. Lowering the dosage is probably the best solution. My body adjusted in a couple months I believe.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

chadmack282
03-08-2018, 09:54 PM
I piss every 30minutes on GH!

jblood37
03-08-2018, 10:01 PM
You guss are really peeing more often on growth? What the hell haha?

trenbolognaa
03-21-2018, 05:08 PM
You guss are really peeing more often on growth? What the hell haha?

Never noticed pissing more, but I'm pounding water when I'm on in an attempt to drop more that I'm holding as well. Anyone else have significant increase in urination??

jnab
03-21-2018, 08:56 PM
Never noticed pissing more, but I'm pounding water when I'm on in an attempt to drop more that I'm holding as well. Anyone else have significant increase in urination??

Not getting any better here, actually as sleep has gone south for some reason lately I also get up a few times at night to pee.
But before taking GH, i was already drinking and peeing way more than the average person - it just seems to have become worse over the last couple of months

JimmyMcFistacuff
03-22-2018, 04:27 PM
Not getting any better here, actually as sleep has gone south for some reason lately I also get up a few times at night to pee.
But before taking GH, i was already drinking and peeing way more than the average person - it just seems to have become worse over the last couple of months

What else are yu taking with GH..? Wondering if any aas that your taking is Fn with you? Hope you figure it out...

jnab
03-22-2018, 10:01 PM
Thanks Jimmy, it might make sense to go see a doctore in that situation, i'm still reluctant though. Besides, no aas, taking clomid 25mg eod and recently added HCG about 350iu eod, adex 0.25e3d plus a bunch of supplements. Blood pressure higher than it should be. With GH hands' bloating feel much stronger on certain days than subside than comes back, body might be eliminating excess water on some days, although i definetely pee a lot everyday (also drink a lot every day).

JimmyMcFistacuff
03-23-2018, 01:26 PM
Thanks Jimmy, it might make sense to go see a doctore in that situation, i'm still reluctant though. Besides, no aas, taking clomid 25mg eod and recently added HCG about 350iu eod, adex 0.25e3d plus a bunch of supplements. Blood pressure higher than it should be. With GH hands' bloating feel much stronger on certain days than subside than comes back, body might be eliminating excess water on some days, although i definetely pee a lot everyday (also drink a lot every day).

Undestand... Thanks Bro.

trenbolognaa
03-23-2018, 01:53 PM
So felt sensitive nips last night and decided to up my AI. Took a dose of letro and prami and 12.5mg of HCTZ and dropped a lot of water, edema in legs/ankles gone.
Shit is annoying af.

JimmyMcFistacuff
04-01-2018, 11:49 PM
So felt sensitive nips last night and decided to up my AI. Took a dose of letro and prami and 12.5mg of HCTZ and dropped a lot of water, edema in legs/ankles gone.
Shit is annoying af.Any new info on how you are doing...?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

trenbolognaa
04-02-2018, 12:50 AM
Any new info on how you are doing...?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I'm good now, pramipexole helps a ton for me.

jnab
04-02-2018, 03:36 AM
Fwiw I had to stop HGH as well as most supplements for 1 week holidays and peeing issue went way down. Started pinning again 5IU per day 30 hours ago and I seem to hit toilets at least twice more than last week. Fasted blood sugar is already higher as well 108mg/dl vs 100 yeterday, fasted before the first pin. Have had slightly high fasted sugar levels since I started checking a few weeks back, but well within range 2/3 hours after meal.
Not sure how much of it is psychological or linked to out of control water intake at home because I started peeing less right upon heading to the airport, although i'd also pinned 5iu that day (had to drink less to avoid peeing myself in the car on the 90mns drive)
Hands bloating seems to have gone during that week - didn't work out and ate less than usual although dirtier, but lost only around 2lbs