PDA

View Full Version : Old fuck needs help sending Bitcoin lol.

Primodaddy
03-08-2018, 06:17 PM
Ok fine folks of BOP here's the deal. Every now and then I'm going to be needing to pay for items with Bitcoin, but I can't use my bank account to fund any wallets so my question is how can I send bitcoin to someone without transferring anything online from my bank account? I'm sure there's a easy solution here, but my old ass hasn't been able to figure it out lol.

I DO have blockchain set up as it was super easy and from that I can send/receive funds so I'm curious if I can just go to a bitcoin ATM and send funds to my blockchain from there and then from my blockchain send to who I need to send to? I got no problem using my ID at a BTC ATM, I just can't do anything with my bank account online. Dropping a few hundo into a BTC ATM is not a problem, but after that step I have no fucking clue what to do.

Thanks for any help everyone :)

PRIMO.

born
03-08-2018, 09:04 PM
Ok fine folks of BOP here's the deal. Every now and then I'm going to be needing to pay for items with Bitcoin, but I can't use my bank account to fund any wallets so my question is how can I send bitcoin to someone without transferring anything online from my bank account? I'm sure there's a easy solution here, but my old ass hasn't been able to figure it out lol.

I DO have blockchain set up as it was super easy and from that I can send/receive funds so I'm curious if I can just go to a bitcoin ATM and send funds to my blockchain from there and then from my blockchain send to who I need to send to? I got no problem using my ID at a BTC ATM, I just can't do anything with my bank account online. Dropping a few hundo into a BTC ATM is not a problem, but after that step I have no fucking clue what to do.

Thanks for any help everyone :)

PRIMO.

Buy cash in person or google "bitcoin atm near me"

born
03-08-2018, 09:07 PM
Once the funds are sent to your wallet address at blockchain find the "send funds" button and list the amount you wish to send and copy and paste the address into the "send to" function

Oldude
03-27-2018, 05:44 PM
I'm an old fart as well and this new digital currency has kicked my ass for awhile. Finally kinda figured it out and bought BC with my credit card. Now the CC companies think Im not smart enough to spend my money and have stopped bitcoin transactions.

Check this out:

https://brotherhoodofpain.com/bitcoin-cryptocurrency-info-and-questions/47147-cash-app-btcs-limit-debit-card-low-fees.html

My bank wont allow BC purchases with debit card either so the above is what I set up. It only took me a couple days to figure it out. If you have a 6-15 year old in the house ask for help. They can figure it out in about 5 minutes.

TJ