PDA

View Full Version : Coinbase app

Mz1220
03-11-2018, 02:43 AM
Can I just download the coinbase app and start buying bitcoin through that if I link my bank account to it? Is it that simple?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zeus-Sr
03-11-2018, 03:19 AM
Yes but it is in the U.K. And your bank will block so you will have to get clearance each time - and DO not buy anything from coinbase - transfer it to another wallet first

Mz1220
03-11-2018, 03:22 AM
Yes but it is in the U.K. And your bank will block so you will have to get clearance each time - and DO not buy anything from coinbase - transfer it to another wallet first

I'm so new to this. I don't understand any of it but I want to be able to use it. Tired of money gram and w u. Is there any thing that helps people out with getting started?

kubes
03-11-2018, 03:36 AM
I'm so new to this. I don't understand any of it but I want to be able to use it. Tired of money gram and w u. Is there any thing that helps people out with getting started?

Look at it like this. Buy bitcoin with coinbase. Then move the bitcoin from coinbase to blockchain or electrum and use electrum or blockchain to pay your bill. Never pay from coinbase

Mz1220
03-11-2018, 03:44 AM
Look at it like this. Buy bitcoin with coinbase. Then move the bitcoin from coinbase to blockchain or electrum and use electrum or blockchain to pay your bill. Never pay from coinbase

How do you move it to one of those?

kubes
03-11-2018, 03:47 AM
How do you move it to one of those?

All you do is click send in coinbase and copy your wallet address from blockchain

Couchlockd
03-11-2018, 06:26 AM
yes its the same way you will send it to the other person.
but in,this case it goes to you.

think,of it like practice.

you'll see how long a transfer takes learn the process and you won't be nervous when you actually use it.

Sqwuidd
03-11-2018, 11:41 AM
Purchase through Coinbase using cc ir debit

Fees are a bit higher to buy but coins are available instantly

NEVER SEND TO SPONSOR FROM COINBASE - now the sponsors I work for create different wallet ID’s so it is ok to send from there (I’ve done it a million times ) - you run into issues when you send to a darknet wallet with Coinbase - they shut your account down .

Anyways - buy from Coinbase - transfer to Blockchain and send from
There

Think of it as Coinbase is the “bitcoin store “ to buy and Blockchain is where you hold your coins

STAY TUNED - in involved with a new Bitcoin exchange that may be cheaper and more user friendly - I’ll create a thread once I finish the registration process and buy some coins there to offer my review and give everyone another option

Mz1220
03-11-2018, 01:22 PM
Purchase through Coinbase using cc ir debit

Fees are a bit higher to buy but coins are available instantly

NEVER SEND TO SPONSOR FROM COINBASE - now the sponsors I work for create different wallet ID’s so it is ok to send from there (I’ve done it a million times ) - you run into issues when you send to a darknet wallet with Coinbase - they shut your account down .

Anyways - buy from Coinbase - transfer to Blockchain and send from
There

Think of it as Coinbase is the “bitcoin store “ to buy and Blockchain is where you hold your coins

STAY TUNED - in involved with a new Bitcoin exchange that may be cheaper and more user friendly - I’ll create a thread once I finish the registration process and buy some coins there to offer my review and give everyone another option

So I need to get the blockchain app on my phone too and go from there?

Mz1220
03-11-2018, 01:22 PM
Is there a minimum you have to buy of bitcoin?

Zeus-Sr
03-11-2018, 01:24 PM
If your in a jam - you can take your qr code from darkside wallet and go to a bitcoin kiosk and buy bitcoin for cash and send it from there to your wallet. I think they take 10-15% so it's not cheap but another alternative. You would be surprised at the bitcoin kiosks that are around you