PDA

View Full Version : Adding more, help.

go hard or go home
03-11-2018, 09:32 PM
So I am thinking about giving our new sponsor Ace a shot. Question is he does not have Test Cyp, can I mix Cyp with Prop or Eth? I am on TRT and need to keep my bloods looking Legit for my Dr. Also just getting back to the gym after Distal Bicep Rupture surgery and thinking about getting some of his Oral Anabol to run a small thing to help me get back. What are your thoughts? Only ever ran Var with my TRT, and will be supplementing my TRT with a little more to send my levels high between bloods. Help me fellas, not good at this. Also what PCT should I roll with? Dr has me on Anastrozole but only .75 should I up this as well. School me fellas...

go hard or go home
03-12-2018, 02:19 AM
Help me out here fellas.

Sting
03-12-2018, 05:31 AM
What is your current prescribed dosage by your Dr. and what is your T level ? If you increase any type of Test blend it will show up in your labs.

alucarddream
03-12-2018, 08:14 AM
How often is your dr doing bloods. I wouldn't mess around until you know your testing schedule. I wait till they start the hcg because then i have 9 weeks before they test me. So definitely figure out all that shit first.

Sting
03-12-2018, 05:33 PM
How often is your dr doing bloods. I wouldn't mess around until you know your testing schedule. I wait till they start the hcg because then i have 9 weeks before they test me. So definitely figure out all that shit first.

What is your hcg protocol? My Dr. Doesn't have me on one even though I've asked. He says I don't need it. I'm 60yr. Old.

go hard or go home
03-12-2018, 09:35 PM
I am on test Cyp .5 ml twice a week 200mg, test every 9 weeks so I was going to wait till next Labs and start the same day. Just worried about mixing the Cyp with Prop, or Eth. I went for labs once on Var and my Dr said I would ask but you won't tell me so please make sure you protect the liver when doing other stuff, pretty cool Dr. I was offered HCG but don't take it, as I personally don't feel I need it, I am fixed so it won't really benefit me any. So should I be good doing Prop, or Eth or is that a no-no.

I'm all in
03-12-2018, 11:21 PM
You can mix esters just fine. If I was you I would go with the prop because it has a short half life and you only have 9 weeks between tests. You could run the prop for 6 or 7 weeks and then let it clear out for your test. Enanthate has too long of a half life for what you want. It needs to be ran for like 10 weeks or longer and it takes way longer to clear.
With prop you'll want to pin every other day.

alucarddream
03-13-2018, 12:13 AM
They got me on 1000 every week for 8 weeks. They wanted to split it but i don't like paying my copay twice a week so i just do everything in the one day.

I'm all in
03-13-2018, 02:46 AM
They got me on 1000 every week for 8 weeks. They wanted to split it but i don't like paying my copay twice a week so i just do everything in the one day.

1000mg? They have you on a full gram of test every week?

alucarddream
03-13-2018, 02:49 AM
No Hcg. They got me on 200 test each week. Haha i wish.

I'm all in
03-13-2018, 02:58 AM
No Hcg. They got me on 200 test each week. Haha i wish.

Oh shit! My bad. Lol. I thought maybe you just accidentally added a zero.

go hard or go home
03-13-2018, 03:00 AM
I'm all in, should I just stop the Cyp prescribed and run straight Prop for 8 weeks then go back to my regular TRT schedule? How much should I pin every other day with 250 mg Prop? Also is Anabol could to help me cut? Like I said just getting back from my surgery.

alucarddream
03-13-2018, 03:14 AM
I mean why stop your prescribed dose? You said you wanted to add to your normal dose.

go hard or go home
03-13-2018, 03:52 AM
That is what I prefer to do, but is it safe to do my prescription Cyp, and add Prop in with that?

RockDawg
03-13-2018, 03:58 AM
You could add the prop with the cyp.

alucarddream
03-13-2018, 04:23 AM
I don't see anything wrong from a safety perspective. I run Test prop and the last bit of enth alongside my trt between testing cycles.

I'm all in
03-13-2018, 11:48 PM
Keep with your regular dose of trt and then add 1 ml of prop every other day. That would be equal out to 550mg of total test per week. Then when you stop the prop your levels will go back to normal fairly quickly.

go hard or go home
03-14-2018, 03:03 AM
Good stuff, thanks for help fellas. Going to wait for next Labs in a few weeks so I can run it for 8 weeks, then stop for a full week before bloods. What's a good PCT aside from my Anastrozole .75 mg 1 and 3 days after my shot? Should I up that, and add extra for the liver support, and what liver support is good for running the Anabol?

sumguy
03-14-2018, 05:08 AM
What's a good PCT aside from my Anastrozole .75 mg 1 and 3 days after my shot?

R. Why are you even thinking about PCT when you are on TRT...?

Should I up the Arimidex?

R. Do we have your labs? Even a Doc couldn't answer that question w/o labs. Only your labs will answer that question.

and add extra for the liver support, and what liver support is good for running the Anabol?

R. Basically shouldn't need liver support w/TRT. If taking methylated orals then yes, Tudca, NAC, NRLA, etc.

I'm all in
03-14-2018, 02:01 PM
I would stop the prop 2 weeks before your blood test to be on the safer side man. You don't want your blood levels to be too high when he tests you cus then he'll lower your trt dose thinking you don't need that much.

go hard or go home
03-14-2018, 02:39 PM
I will get my next Labs and post them up, think I am due in 2 weeks. Will get some NAC before I run the Anabol. Also I will stop 2 weeks before labs to be safe.

Markas61
03-21-2018, 12:05 AM
Wellif you're tested every three month why not run 600/wk cyp for 8. 600 is my sweet spit.

Markas61
03-21-2018, 12:07 AM
I will get my next Labs and post them up, think I am due in 2 weeks. Will get some NAC before I run the Anabol. Also I will stop 2 weeks before labs to be safe.

Oh and 4 weeks winny.

Oncewild
03-21-2018, 06:40 AM
Is the 9-week testing window something required all the time throughout the years or because newer with the particular doc? If so, you’ll obviously become familiar with short esters and orals.

Just curious since a couple other folks referenced a 9-week window. I had frequent testing when started TRT but they became more infrequent where now it’s just 1-2 times a year with my doc—I do others with private MD for my own purposes.

Markas61
03-21-2018, 07:16 AM
I've gone over a year.

Boxsquatter
03-21-2018, 09:30 AM
When on trt and scheduled BLOODWORK you have to be careful.. I fucked my self a few months ago.. I have been on trt for roughly 10yesrs.. I have always fluctuated with #s from 300 to 900 with my dr. When it’s low I blame that I waited to ling for blood draw after shot. When it’s high I say I went to early after shot. Anyway I have a understanding dr and he knows what I do.. he definitely turns a blind eye. Anyway moral to the story is it took me a long time of manipulation to get my dr to prescribe 300mg a week. That’s a home run right.. I was able to stockpile a lot of dr test.. cause I would drol it to 150-200 and I also used sponsors test..anyway I was was using sponsor test at around 500mg a week and stopes 5weeks our from BLOODWORK. It want long enough I got bloods and my test was almost 2000ng. He want happy that is hard to explain to the lab. So he punished me and told me my dose is to high and lowered me back to 200mg a week.. FUCK I am not sure if I can ever get back to 300mg a week we will see. If you are using prop you can manipulate much easier.. 🤙