PDA

View Full Version : General crappy feeling

RussianBot
03-12-2018, 10:07 PM
In my 3rd week of my first ever cycle - 250 mg test C / 250 iu HCG every 3.5 days and .25 mg arimdex eod. On days that I pin I feel bulletproof. For example: last Wednesday I pinned in the early morning, went to work like a boss and absolutely couldn't wait to get to the gym after work. Hit the gym feeling strong as hell and had an awesome workout. Felt pretty good Thursday too. Friday at the gym was a struggle. Shit hurt, everything felt heavy. Pinned Saturday afternoon and went to they gym Saturday night and killed a leg workout. Went yesterday with my wife and again, a struggle. Today, I just got home from work, no gym, it is national nap day so I'm about to partake.

Is this normal? Anyone else have similar experience?

Delta5
03-12-2018, 10:15 PM
Youll get some better answers than mine here pretty quick...but, idk much about HCG, personally tho, Id leave it out...(1st cycle, probably pretty young), keep it simple, run the test, an AI and a simple PCT afterwards (imo peeps overwork PCT's sometimes, keep that simple too)
I use aromasin for an AI and don't know about adex...make sure u work on getting that dialed in.
Good luck and sit tight, got some really good knowledgeable peeps here

RussianBot
03-12-2018, 10:17 PM
Youll get some better answers than mine here pretty quick...but, idk much about HCG, personally tho, Id leave it out...(1st cycle, probably pretty young), keep it simple, run the test, an AI and a simple PCT afterwards (imo peeps overwork PCT's sometimes, keep that simple too)
I use aromasin for an AI and don't know about adex...make sure u work on getting that dialed in.
Good luck and sit tight, got some really good knowledgeable peeps here44 years "young"...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Delta5
03-12-2018, 10:44 PM
LOL right on...I got ya beat. First cycle tho...and really at our age its all the more reason to figure out how u react to things....make small adjustments as needed, but give them time to level out (AI dose changes, etc)

Couchlockd
03-12-2018, 11:08 PM
your e2 is probably crashed

try .25 mg dex e3d

Radman69
03-12-2018, 11:18 PM
hard to say without blood work but my guess would be you are roller coastering your estrogen as stated above... ease up on the ai a little and see how u feel would be my suggestion... is there a specific reason u are using that specific dose as your AI Protocal? It may be too much for u... this is gonna take some trial and error on your part... I dont personally like HCG on cycle as it will raise estrogen even more so...

RussianBot
03-13-2018, 12:09 AM
your e2 is probably crashed

try .25 mg dex e3d

hard to say without blood work but my guess would be you are roller coastering your estrogen as stated above... ease up on the ai a little and see how u feel would be my suggestion... is there a specific reason u are using that specific dose as your AI Protocal? It may be too much for u... this is gonna take some trial and error on your part... I dont personally like HCG on cycle as it will raise estrogen even more so...

This was drawn last Tuesday afternoon, 3 days after my last pin.

Couchlockd
03-13-2018, 12:14 AM
This was drawn last Tuesday afternoon, 3 days after my last pin.hmm ...that's dead smack in the middle, but once that dex starts to build up (3 day half life) it could be exponentially lower now

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

RussianBot
03-13-2018, 12:19 AM
hmm ...that's dead smack in the middle, but once that dex starts to build up (3 day half life) it could be exponentially lower now

Sent from my LG-M327 using TapatalkWell, I was originally doing the adex every 3rd or fourth day. The reason I ramped it up to eod is, on day 3 I would retain water like a pond. Sausage fingers and puffy face. I'll try knocking it back down to every 3 days and see how it goes.

11B410thMTN
03-13-2018, 01:13 AM
Hope you get it worked out the AIs helped me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couchlockd
03-13-2018, 01:45 AM
Well, I was originally doing the adex every 3rd or fourth day. The reason I ramped it up to eod is, on day 3 I would retain water like a pond. Sausage fingers and puffy face. I'll try knocking it back down to every 3 days and see how it goes.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalktry a higher dose e3d

like a 1/4 and an 8th for .375mg e3d

Rogueamerican
03-13-2018, 01:51 AM
I have a buddy that just ran his first cycles few months ago, and he would always say that he felt the same way a few days after pinning. He was convinced it was test flu, I wasn't so. I know he was taking adex e3d, but I can talk to him and see if he ever figure out what was wrong or if it just went away.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

RussianBot
03-13-2018, 01:52 AM
try a higher dose e3d

like a 1/4 and an 8th for .375mg e3d

Sent from my LG-M327 using TapatalkThat hadn't occurred to me, good idea! Thank you. Am I correct in my feeling that the bloated feeling is my e2 creeping up there? The adex alleviates that within a few hours. It's not too extreme, my wife says I don't look puffy but I feel it, especially in my fingers. Feels like I ate a pound of really salty ham the night before.

Couchlockd
03-13-2018, 01:54 AM
That hadn't occurred to me, good idea! Thank you. Am I correct in my feeling that the bloated feeling is my e2 creeping up there? The adex alleviates that within a few hours. It's not too extreme, my wife says I don't look puffy but I feel it, especially in my fingers. Feels like I ate a pound of really salty ham the night before.

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkI am experimenting with letting e2 get a bit high, higher e2 equals more muscle, if reasonable level.

not extremely high, or terribly low.

I think your blood test is perfect fwiw.

maybe your just needing to let things stabilize and get used to it.

I am running 500 test e weekly and 22.5mg test suspension daily

Wolverine74
03-13-2018, 02:34 AM
Just wondering. Are you feeling mild body aches and a mild fever? Can't help but wonder if your feeling the test flu? you being a new guy at this your body may not be liking the oil from the test you are using. Maybe try test e and see if that works better. I'm speaking from personal experience. LOL

RussianBot
03-13-2018, 02:42 AM
Just wondering. Are you feeling mild body aches and a mild fever? Can't help but wonder if your feeling the test flu? you being a new guy at this your body may not be liking the oil from the test you are using. Maybe try test e and see if that works better. I'm speaking from personal experience. LOLNothing I would compare to flu-like symptoms. Just more "blah", not as strong, and less energy the further I get from my last pin.

RussianBot
03-14-2018, 02:05 PM
**UPDATE**

Well, as luck would have it, the night that I originally posted this thread I became ill. Went to the doctor this morning with a low grade fever, chest and sinus congestion. Nice little upper respiratory infection.

Couchlockd
03-14-2018, 02:17 PM
**UPDATE**

Well, as luck would have it, the night that I originally posted this thread I became ill. Went to the doctor this morning with a low grade fever, chest and sinus congestion. Nice little upper respiratory infection.there ya go, you think that's what it was the whole time?

your 3.5 weeks in, correct?

Zeus-Sr
03-14-2018, 02:24 PM
Any changes in your sleeping patterns can have a huge impact to your energy level and overall sense of well being. A decrease in your REM sleep can really change how you feel.

Maybe I am old as shit but I feel like an entirely different person when I don't get enough REM sleep. With good REM sleep - positive, energetic, happy, everything is great / not enough - negative, depressed, ADD, low motivation, blah the world is ending. Right now I slept terrible last night - I feel like my business is going to go bust and I am never going to get a sale again. Its the sleep.

Not sure if you are finding yourself waking up more or if your sleeping partner finds you snoring or tossing and turning but before I pointed any fingers at hormones I would look at that.

RussianBot
03-14-2018, 02:30 PM
there ya go, you think that's what it was the whole time?

your 3.5 weeks in, correct?

Sent from my LG-M327 using TapatalkYes. 3.5 weeks. I believe that this illness is what prompted me to post this. Not sure if it is what is causing the Rollercoaster effect. However, I have cut back on my ai dosage. See how it goes.

Primodaddy
03-14-2018, 02:51 PM
In my 3rd week of my first ever cycle - 250 mg test C / 250 iu HCG every 3.5 days and .25 mg arimdex eod. On days that I pin I feel bulletproof. For example: last Wednesday I pinned in the early morning, went to work like a boss and absolutely couldn't wait to get to the gym after work. Hit the gym feeling strong as hell and had an awesome workout. Felt pretty good Thursday too. Friday at the gym was a struggle. Shit hurt, everything felt heavy. Pinned Saturday afternoon and went to they gym Saturday night and killed a leg workout. Went yesterday with my wife and again, a struggle. Today, I just got home from work, no gym, it is national nap day so I'm about to partake.

Is this normal? Anyone else have similar experience?

Why are you running HCG and adex? Crashed your estro to shit IMHO.

My suggestion is to drop both and see how you feel in a week or so on just test alone.

RussianBot
03-14-2018, 03:01 PM
Why are you running HCG and adex? Crashed your estro to shit IMHO.

My suggestion is to drop both and see how you feel in a week or so on just test alone.My estrogen was great last week BEFORE I cut back on the adex. I'm using Hcg cause my wife likes my balls. ;) https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180314/d3f8170bea1a2d55369dc2ce7a6114aa.jpg

StateSide
03-14-2018, 03:11 PM
Maybe I am old as shit but I feel like an entirely different person when I don't get enough REM sleep. With good REM sleep - positive, energetic, happy, everything is great / not enough - negative, depressed, ADD, low motivation, blah the world is ending. Right now I slept terrible last night - I feel like my business is going to go bust and I am never going to get a sale again. Its the sleep.

Not sure if you are finding yourself waking up more or if your sleeping partner finds you snoring or tossing and turning but before I pointed any fingers at hormones I would look at that.

Holy hell man....^^this! I get the whole general malaise set in same day, next day with just one night of shit sleep. Problem is I have them all the time. And as I have started cycling I am up 2 or 3 times a night to eat....cycling with test and anavar. Good grief. Definitely placing my problems squarely on the sleep cycle though...because these hormones is gold!

It does NOT help that my old lady has these furry children I have to listen to trotting around the house all night. Anyone here ever want to punch a kitten? Work your ass off in the gym after 11 hours at work and let that fuzzy little heifer wake you up and TELL ME you don’t want to punch a kitten.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saltydog
03-14-2018, 05:41 PM
Did I read that right your using 500mgs test p/w? Its your first cycle? Are you sure you need the AI?