PDA

View Full Version : Bitcoin for dummies - Transaction time takes 15 minutes only from your couch!

GearGod
03-13-2018, 02:12 AM
Here is a little guide for the ones having trouble. I cannot use coinbase and I have found that I like this better than coinbase.

1st: Sign up and create an account on coinmama.com (You will need to have a drivers license)
Once verified you are ready to buy coins directly from your card!

2nd:Sign up for a Blockchain wallet. (blockchain.com)

3rd: Once all that is verified and ready to go - Buy the select amount of bitcoin from coinmama. Always buy a few dollars more than the said amount. Click receive on blockchain for the bitcoin address to send your funds from coinmama to blockchain. Just copy and paste all bitcoin addresses needed.

4th: It will take about 10-20 minutes for the bitcoin to hit your blockchain wallet account. Once it hits, you will click send on blockchain. Input the amount of money or coin you need to send and copy and paste the recipients wallet address.

5th: Hit send and notify the receiving party that you have sent the funds.

Guys it really is that easy. You don't even have to leave the comfort of your own home. I have found that coinmama has been the fastest and easiest place to buy coins from I have ever used.

Take this step by step guide and get started! Eventually this is all you will be able to use :)

GG

BornFat
03-13-2018, 06:43 AM
nice and simple but providing the i.d part, if somethings goes wrong, cant LE trace it back to you

JMaxwell
03-13-2018, 10:02 AM
Providing a drivers license is not much different than using a credit card to buy your coins if you are trying to stay anonymous. Nothing illegal about buying bitcoin. Then you are transferring it to an anonymous wallet. Only way to truly protect yourself would be to buy bitcoin with cash. I have read some guide lines to doing that but it looks very cumbersome. Unless you are a dealer you just have to hope LE doesn’t get interested in you. Very hard to stay anonymous if they are looking at you. Just my opinion.

nice and simple but providing the i.d part, if somethings goes wrong, cant LE trace it back to you

DEE151
03-13-2018, 02:12 PM
nice and simple but providing the i.d part, if somethings goes wrong, cant LE trace it back to youITS more for security of the account, some of these accounts hold big large amounts of tokens value, so if you get lock out, or hack, or if they change your google authenicator..
in the crypto this is safe as it gets.

lilguy
03-14-2018, 03:59 AM
I tried to use coinbase the first time and my bank declined the transaction (had to go through the fraud protection calls) coinbase immediately notified me. No funds were exchanged. Is that normal for the bank and cryptocurrency? Also once the coins are in your wallet are they still subject to market value or do they stay the same?

GearGod
03-14-2018, 01:06 PM
I tried to use coinbase the first time and my bank declined the transaction (had to go through the fraud protection calls) coinbase immediately notified me. No funds were exchanged. Is that normal for the bank and cryptocurrency? Also once the coins are in your wallet are they still subject to market value or do they stay the same?

I had the same issue called me bank told them to authorize the website I’ve been using and never had another problem

Gear God

Sovereign Labs Customer Representative

Primemuscle
03-17-2018, 12:32 AM
Tried to use coinmama and it said service not provided in my area. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HustleHard
03-17-2018, 01:35 AM
Here is a little guide for the ones having trouble. I cannot use coinbase and I have found that I like this better than coinbase.

1st: Sign up and create an account on coinmama.com (You will need to have a drivers license)
Once verified you are ready to buy coins directly from your card!

2nd:Sign up for a Blockchain wallet. (blockchain.com)

3rd: Once all that is verified and ready to go - Buy the select amount of bitcoin from coinmama. Always buy a few dollars more than the said amount. Click receive on blockchain for the bitcoin address to send your funds from coinmama to blockchain. Just copy and paste all bitcoin addresses needed.

4th: It will take about 10-20 minutes for the bitcoin to hit your blockchain wallet account. Once it hits, you will click send on blockchain. Input the amount of money or coin you need to send and copy and paste the recipients wallet address.

5th: Hit send and notify the receiving party that you have sent the funds.

Guys it really is that easy. You don't even have to leave the comfort of your own home. I have found that coinmama has been the fastest and easiest place to buy coins from I have ever used.

Take this step by step guide and get started! Eventually this is all you will be able to use :)

GG

Hell yea let’s do it!! Just let me know

GearGod
03-17-2018, 01:40 AM
Hell yea let’s do it!! Just let me know

I’m lost man, what ya mean? Haha

Gear God

GurthQuake
03-17-2018, 01:59 AM
Tried to use coinmama and it said service not provided in my area. Any suggestions?

Same here with coinmama . I hate Coinbase but they are who i they really got a lot of funky rules tht Make it hard for new users to navigate the system it takes some time to figure shit out. I got it now though

Primemuscle
03-17-2018, 02:16 AM
Same here with coinmama . I hate Coinbase but they are who i they really got a lot of funky rules tht Make it hard for new users to navigate the system it takes some time to figure shit out. I got it now though

So did you get coinmama figured out or are you using coinbase?

GurthQuake
03-17-2018, 02:56 AM
So did you get coinmama figured out or are you using coinbase?

No I’m like you there’s no coin mama in my area so I just stick with Coinbase

Primemuscle
03-17-2018, 03:01 AM
No I’m like you there’s no coin mama in my area so I just stick with Coinbase

Ahhh true. I got banned from coinbase so for now I’m SOL at getting bitcoins

GurthQuake
03-17-2018, 06:35 AM
Ahhh true. I got banned from coinbase so for now I’m SOL at getting bitcoins

Y banned

Primemuscle
03-17-2018, 08:51 AM
Y banned

I was being lazy and sent payments directly from my coinbase instead of to my blockchain wallet then send the funds out. So the cocksuckers flagged me and banned me

GurthQuake
03-17-2018, 08:52 AM
I was being lazy and sent payments directly from my coinbase instead of to my blockchain wallet then send the funds out. So the cocksuckers flagged me and banned me

Dang I’ve done that before myself haven’t been banned yet. Guess I better start doing my Blockchain LOL so what’s up do you never sleep just like me ha ha

Primemuscle
03-17-2018, 08:55 AM
Dang I’ve done that before myself haven’t been banned yet. Guess I better start doing my Blockchain LOL so what’s up do you never sleep just like me ha ha

I’d highly advise you do so you don’t end up in my shoes on that one lol. And i get some decent sleep. But it’s fasted cardio time so I’m just prolonging the inevitable

GurthQuake
03-17-2018, 08:56 AM
I’d highly advise you do so you don’t end up in my shoes on that one lol. And i get some decent sleep. But it’s fasted cardio time so I’m just prolonging the inevitable

LolWhy don’t you just creat another account. And yes I will take your advice on that thanks

Primemuscle
03-17-2018, 08:58 AM
LolWhy don’t you just creat another account. And yes I will take your vice on that thanks

Because I’d have to use someone else information and I’m not trying to go through all that. I’m pretty sure once you’re banned, you’re blacklisted and fucked trying to use your own info again for them

GurthQuake
03-17-2018, 08:59 AM
Because I’d have to use someone else information and I’m not trying to go through all that. I’m pretty sure once you’re banned, you’re blacklisted and fucked trying to use your own info again for them

Gotcha yeah I’ve used three or four different accounts and bank accounts through them and different email addresses but I haven’t been banned yet so I don’t know if that would eliminate all my accounts or not do you have Wire or wicker

Primemuscle
03-17-2018, 10:10 AM
Gotcha yeah I’ve used three or four different accounts and bank accounts through them and different email addresses but I haven’t been banned yet so I don’t know if that would eliminate all my accounts or not do you have Wire or wicker

Yea I think once you’re banned that’s all out the window lol.

Any yes my wickr is: prime8

Sqwuidd
03-17-2018, 10:49 AM
Try these exchanges also

Itbit.com

Kraken

Primemuscle
03-17-2018, 10:52 AM
Try these exchanges also

Itbit.com

Kraken

Thank you for the referrals Sqwuidd. Is one more preferable to use over the others?

Sqwuidd
03-17-2018, 10:56 AM
Thank you for the referrals Sqwuidd. Is one more preferable to use over the others?

Hit up Itbit.com
Lower fees than Coinbase

Primemuscle
03-17-2018, 11:04 AM
Hit up Itbit.com
Lower fees than Coinbase

Ok great I’ll look into that. Thanks again bro

GurthQuake
03-17-2018, 12:02 PM
Try these exchanges also

Itbit.com

Kraken

Sqwuidd... dawg ur the man. A bank of knowledge [emoji120][emoji110]always

HustleHard
03-17-2018, 03:04 PM
I’m lost man, what ya mean? Haha

Gear God

Still working on my order from before

Primemuscle
03-17-2018, 06:20 PM
Still working on my order from before

Where do you buy bitcoins from on the cash app? I only see it send or receives money?

Sting
03-22-2018, 04:22 AM
I spent over 2 hours getting coinmama to work on one transaction . I had to try 4 different CCs before it worked with one. And everytime the crappy customer service was telling me it was the bank and it wasnt, I would call the bank and they were telling me Coinmama was accessing my account. Then they sucked quite a bit in fees. Going to have to find a better way to buy bitcoin.