PDA

View Full Version : Women cycle primo

Booker
03-13-2018, 02:28 AM
Hey Ladies,

A friend of mine was curious about taking a primo cycle. Around 50mg to start to check tolerance. This is for a cutting cycle. Anyone have experience with non-oral Primo? Any help would be great :)

Booker

crazed
03-13-2018, 10:54 AM
Hey Ladies,

A friend of mine was curious about taking a primo cycle. Around 50mg to start to check tolerance. This is for a cutting cycle. Anyone have experience with non-oral Primo? Any help would be great :)

Booker
There are lots of posts on this topic so read some of the other threads.
Primo isn't as "safe" as most claim for females. My wife got the most sides from Primo but the best results. I've listed here cycle history and experiences in other threads.
If your friend is a beginner then I don't suggest Primo. Start with Anavar.

Booker
03-19-2018, 11:44 PM
She already has a lot of experience with var and she typically takes on a lot of water. But, the drying off after is amazing for her physique. Just giving something new a try.

hamsy523
03-20-2018, 12:16 AM
My girl is currently running 100 mg primo and 100 mg NPP weekly, 3 IU HGH daily, and 12.5 mg Tbol daily and she is able to put on mass while staying around 9% BF. She does prefer Var over Tbol but she just wanted to change it up. On her first cycle she did start with 50 mg of primo to see how her body would react.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

AngieNY
03-20-2018, 01:23 AM
I have never heard a woman who is running actual var (including myself) getting bloated. Labmax that var.

She already has a lot of experience with var and she typically takes on a lot of water. But, the drying off after is amazing for her physique. Just giving something new a try.

AngieNY
03-20-2018, 01:25 AM
Primo and NPP... interesting... How long is she running this combo (Im entertaining it for my next cycle in the fall) How are her gains?

My girl is currently running 100 mg primo and 100 mg NPP weekly, 3 IU HGH daily, and 12.5 mg Tbol daily and she is able to put on mass while staying around 9% BF. She does prefer Var over Tbol but she just wanted to change it up. On her first cycle she did start with 50 mg of primo to see how her body would react.

hamsy523
03-20-2018, 02:59 AM
Primo and NPP... interesting... How long is she running this combo (Im entertaining it for my next cycle in the fall) How are her gains?10 weeks. She's 135 at 9-10% bf. Strength is crazy. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180320/24a53ecc57087a6f6861125d0a333700.jpg

GymPrincess
03-20-2018, 04:09 AM
I have never heard a woman who is running actual var (including myself) getting bloated. Labmax that var.I always hold a good of amount of water. Within a few weeks i always drop around 5 to 7 lbs. Which i do not mind if i am not cutting but gets upsetting during a cut. I am thinking to try primo and tbol for my next cutring cycle. Any dosage ideas would be appreciated. I was thinking start at 25mg primo split into 2 doses a week to see how i react. Then add 5mg tbol. From there if all is well max out at 50mg primo a week and 10mg tbol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Cowboymike
03-20-2018, 05:16 AM

What’s your deal bruh? You keep posting weird small comments. Stop spamming the board.

AngieNY
03-20-2018, 07:00 AM
you can max out at 100mg of primo a week and run it for the last 6 weeks of a 14 week cycle. Its a compound that will take a while to benefit from whereas var I saw strength gains in literally a week and a half. I've never became bloated or gained weight on var, never, in all the years I've ran it from pharma to top ugl.

I always hold a good of amount of water. Within a few weeks i always drop around 5 to 7 lbs. Which i do not mind if i am not cutting but gets upsetting during a cut. I am thinking to try primo and tbol for my next cutring cycle. Any dosage ideas would be appreciated. I was thinking start at 25mg primo split into 2 doses a week to see how i react. Then add 5mg tbol. From there if all is well max out at 50mg primo a week and 10mg tbol.

crazed
03-20-2018, 11:15 AM
you can max out at 100mg of primo a week and run it for the last 6 weeks of a 14 week cycle. Its a compound that will take a while to benefit from whereas var I saw strength gains in literally a week and a half. I've never became bloated or gained weight on var, never, in all the years I've ran it from pharma to top ugl.

My wife started having hair loss and virilization with Primo at 100/wk. Dropped it and luckily it all reversed.
Please list your sides so other ladies know the risk associated. Thank you.

GymPrincess
03-20-2018, 12:56 PM
you can max out at 100mg of primo a week and run it for the last 6 weeks of a 14 week cycle. Its a compound that will take a while to benefit from whereas var I saw strength gains in literally a week and a half. I've never became bloated or gained weight on var, never, in all the years I've ran it from pharma to top ugl.I usually run cycles 16 weeks? But i always start low and taper up and then will taper back down towards the end. I personally would not hit 100mg that is too high for me. I want to assure i dont hit any hard sides.do you have any recommendations on tbol dosage ? Previously i have ran upto 20mg of var and also did 15mg whinny 5mg var and 10mg whinny and 10mg var.

Also is it an option to do something like start a cycle with certain compounds and then switch them out for different ones?

GymPrincess
03-20-2018, 12:58 PM
My wife started having hair loss and virilization with Primo at 100/wk. Dropped it and luckily it all reversed.
Please list your sides so other ladies know the risk associated. Thank you.Thanks crazed. 100mg a week is more than i am willing to try myself anyways. I have always aired on the side of caution.

milleniumgirl
03-27-2018, 02:46 PM
Hey Ladies,

Booker

I ran Primo and hated it. I had all possible sides you can think of (I was sweaty, my skin was oily -- acne on shoulders and back, I felt bloated). A female should run Anavar, it is the best AAS there is for us.

GymPrincess
03-27-2018, 03:01 PM
I ran Primo and hated it. I had all possible sides you can think of (I was sweaty, my skin was oily -- acne on shoulders and back, I felt bloated). A female should run Anavar, it is the best AAS there is for us.Can you share the dosage you ran and for how long? Also was it A or E?

AngieNY
03-27-2018, 03:14 PM
Then she wasnt taking legit primo and that's the proof... sounds like a short estered test prop or mast was probably stepped on in the primo. They put just enough primo in the vial that it would test + for primo if you labmax it.

Please list your sides so other ladies know the risk associated. Thank you.

AngieNY
03-27-2018, 03:19 PM
Again lol then you werent getting REAL primo.

I ran two primo cycles from 2 different sources here and I got NONE of the sides claimed. Anavar and Primo should NOT bloat you, make your skin oily or give you acne. The ONLY thing that happened to me (because I was on a 16 week cycle and was running 3 compounds) was I had extra hair loss in the shower. Some numbskull on here took that and ran with it, said in another thread that "some chick said she was losing hair like crazy and was going bald"

I ran Primo and hated it. I had all possible sides you can think of (I was sweaty, my skin was oily -- acne on shoulders and back, I felt bloated). A female should run Anavar, it is the best AAS there is for us.

GymPrincess
03-27-2018, 03:56 PM
Again lol then you werent getting REAL primo.

I ran two primo cycles from 2 different sources here and I got NONE of the sides claimed. Anavar and Primo should NOT bloat you, make your skin oily or give you acne. The ONLY thing that happened to me (because I was on a 16 week cycle and was running 3 compounds) was I had extra hair loss in the shower. Some numbskull on here took that and ran with it, said in another thread that "some chick said she was losing hair like crazy and was going bald"Thanks for your feedback. The anavar i ran i didnt look bloated but the scale did jump up about 5 to 7 lbs and this went down after the cycle ended. Could you speak to if this is possible? I felt pretty confident in both sources and everyone only had good things to say. I appreciate yoyr feedback and insights.

AngieNY
03-27-2018, 04:09 PM
I've ran AP's var and pharmacom's var. I did not gain any water weight when I was running them. When it comes to fat loss, I go by my clothes and not the scale because I'm trying to get my BF lower. I'm pretty in tune with my body and know that any water fluctuation is from diet and what time I ate when I came home from work and how much water I drank that day.

(I'm currently sponsored by Pharmacom, I have a 1/2 dozen things going on in my life right now that I cannot be consistent with my training, so I had to suspend my log) However, I have been running var since the mid 90's and I say this with out a doubt Phamacoms var is the best I have ever ran (and I am NOT saying this because I am sponsored by them. I've had pham grade var). I felt my strength go up in a week and a half and the pumps were insane. My muscles in the month that I was running it were hard and full, Again I had to stop due to injury, working 15 hours a day almost everyday and now personal health issues within my family.

Thanks for your feedback. The anavar i ran i didnt look bloated but the scale did jump up about 5 to 7 lbs and this went down after the cycle ended. Could you speak to if this is possible? I felt pretty confident in both sources and everyone only had good things to say. I appreciate yoyr feedback and insights.

crazed
03-29-2018, 11:48 AM
Then she wasnt taking legit primo and that's the proof... sounds like a short estered test prop or mast was probably stepped on in the primo. They put just enough primo in the vial that it would test + for primo if you labmax it.
Possibly but I trust my source. Though they have no control on what raw they get like EVERY UGL out there. They can brew it 100% legit and Labmax it but if only trace amounts are in there then I guess it could throw a + as you mentioned. We know plenty of females who have ran Primo from various sources and most had similar sides. I just don't think it's as "safe" as your read for women. My wife likes EQ, Var, Winny, Proviron, Nolva, Clen, T3, and that's what she sticks to now for compounds overall.