PDA

View Full Version : Stupid fucking hex plates!

halfApint
03-13-2018, 11:32 PM
Anti roll, the floor at gyms are usually perfect. At least mine is. Now I strained my erector spinae muscles deadlifting when the plates moved and the bar was crooked on the floor (farther away from my right shin)... The longissimus I believe it's called, at the bottom of my spine on my right hand side. I've been trying to take Advil (feel like naprox would be a better alternative... And icy hot to rehab it). But so far no luck. Fucking pissed. Probably just tight but don't know what to do. Unfortunately I can't take muscle relaxers for personal reasons. Any suggestions? Ganna out heat on it tonight and have my girl give me a light massage.

Primodaddy
03-14-2018, 10:55 PM
Anti roll, the floor at gyms are usually perfect. At least mine is. Now I strained my erector spinae muscles deadlifting when the plates moved and the bar was crooked on the floor (farther away from my right shin)... The longissimus I believe it's called, at the bottom of my spine on my right hand side. I've been trying to take Advil (feel like naprox would be a better alternative... And icy hot to rehab it). But so far no luck. Fucking pissed. Probably just tight but don't know what to do. Unfortunately I can't take muscle relaxers for personal reasons. Any suggestions? Ganna out heat on it tonight and have my girl give me a light massage.

Naproxen works great and get the massage after a long soak in a hot bath. Hex plates ARE stupid for sure bro.

graysqwrl
08-28-2018, 08:16 PM
Ouch... that sounds horrible