PDA

View Full Version : Testosterone Undeconate Anyone?

11B410thMTN
03-14-2018, 12:54 AM
I have been doing some reading on testosterone Undeconate and other types to use for TRT. I was curious anyone here use something for their TRT other than Test e or c. I know Test is Test but does it help any to switching testosterones? Thanks for any info or help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

superdrolgyno
03-14-2018, 02:18 AM
Bump im curious too. One of the sponsors has test decanoate

11B410thMTN
03-14-2018, 12:39 PM
Could you PM the sponsor?

T-Cruz
07-19-2018, 11:33 AM
Testosterone Undeconate as Reandron 1000 or Nebido 1000 is commonly used in Australia over a 10 to 12 week cycle. You normally have first 2 doses 6 weeks apart then a 10 or 12 week cycle. That dose keeps you just in the normal range 430 to 580 ng/dl. No AI is considered in Australia.

korsaire
07-25-2018, 11:09 PM
i dont think its a good choice for cruising since your hormone level will fluctuate but it can be a good choice if you go to another country and can pin for couple of weeks. i personally pin 2 time a week and will try test prop for some time and will pin everyday for less fluctuation possible and suppose to have less side at the same time

Biggc1
07-26-2018, 01:29 AM
It's great for cruise. Pin one 4ml amp once a month

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

bobhead
07-26-2018, 02:21 AM
It's great for trt and cycles.

Looseunitwa
07-30-2018, 10:32 AM
I’m on trt and been using the nebido for over a year now. I’m taking every 8 weeks after all this t8me trying to find a balance. But I now have convinced my doc that I will inject this 1/2 ml 125mg weekly as the swings are fukin horrible. Hoping doing weekly will settle this down and also keep estro sides even as well.

balin
07-30-2018, 02:34 PM
I would think that taking it once a moth would cause one's T levels to fluctuate quite a bit, probably keep it in range enough for the medical profession. But not as stable as I would like. But to inject it say once a weekish then that may keep it more stable then then Test C or E would. I keep some on hand for trips etc. I find the clearance time can be quite long compared to other esters when using it for a cycle.

jackskullington1
08-06-2018, 04:37 PM
I just started trt a year ago. My levels were total t was 163. Starting dose was 125 mg. test cyp. every week. Eventually bumping up to 200 mg. every week and I maintain in the 900's. Estro stays in normal range. I am gonna try my first blast of sustanon 250 mg. Twice week I am looking for supplier. I'll be posting bloods. Lookin at maybe dutch but haven't heard much from them. Any suggestions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G750A using Tapatalk

T-Cruz
08-12-2018, 11:13 AM
I’m on trt and been using the nebido for over a year now. I’m taking every 8 weeks after all this t8me trying to find a balance. But I now have convinced my doc that I will inject this 1/2 ml 125mg weekly as the swings are fukin horrible. Hoping doing weekly will settle this down and also keep estro sides even as well.
You might need some AI to control the Estrodiol, mine went way high. As for TRT, nebido half life is 6 weeks and the Bayer tests are flawed, as far as I can see they were based on Total Testosterone not free. with an AI, Total testosterone will drop if AI is high.

gravy
08-12-2018, 01:20 PM

You got a doc in oz to prescribe trt? How? I’m jelly

Looseunitwa
08-13-2018, 09:07 AM
You might need some AI to control the Estrodiol, mine went way high. As for TRT, nebido half life is 6 weeks and the Bayer tests are flawed, as far as I can see they were based on Total Testosterone not free. with an AI, Total testosterone will drop if AI is high.

Yeah I have adex on hand I’ve kept from years previously when blasting etc. Some days I get so bloated and then I take half a adex. My last bloods I took at 8 weeks and my levels were ove4 high range lol so they wouldn’t let me have next hit. Took bloods again two weeks later and it was just under high level and they let me have. So as I said have convinced doc to let me do weekly next and hopefully can manage the swings, bloat and all without adex.

Looseunitwa
08-13-2018, 09:13 AM
You got a doc in oz to prescribe trt? How? I’m jelly

Yes I have a good doc. I took the gamble to have bloods when I was blasting high with test. Obviously levels came back of the scale and he panicked as it’s super dangerous yada yada yada. I said a few years back my test level was on the lower range and my doc then wouldn’t do anything about it. So I took it into my own hands. My now doc asked questions like where you get it from, doses etc and just about fell of the chair. So together we made the decision to do legally so he can manage my health long term. Otherwise if he didn’t I was going to continue anyway etc. He’s a young doc but is learning all about as we go along. But most importantly, his priority as of course the same as mine, is my health and well-being. He is now my family doc for all of my kids, wife etc. A good human being, not just saying this bc of trt too.