PDA

View Full Version : Tren -- what am i looking for?

rghtnow
01-21-2012, 06:17 PM
Ok guys today was day 1 with Tren A....took my first shot today 100mg and will be using it EOD on this short 8 week blast stacked with Test Cyp and GH......

What should i be looking for with Tren to know if what i have is properly dosed and i'm in the "Tren" zone? Before anyone gets carried away i have over 10 years of cycles under my belt but i have never tried Tren this is my first time...I'm a Tren Virgin hahahaah :D

So my question to the people who have run it what should i look for to know it's kicking in? And are there guaranteed sides like night sweats or the cough? I have read alot of threads from guys who claim they have vivid dreams on tren is this common??

I had a full blood workup done on friday at the doctors office and i'll have all those results including my current pre cycle test levels on Tuesday....my blood pressure currently is 110/78....it's off to the races

Redis
01-22-2012, 01:15 AM
It can be dependent on the dose but...
1. night sweats-you'll wake up and your pillow/sheets will be wet. You'll also feel hot and want to throw the sheets off you. Have some bottles of water ready.
2. aggression-things that bother you might bother you more.
3. Insomnia
4. acne-I just get it on my back.
5. dreams-I dream a lot anyway, but I have had some fucked up dreams that I don't normally have.
6. it makes me feel really powerful and unstoppable, but in a sinister way. If test makes you feel like a god, tren might make you feel like the devil...like a bad mofo.

Those are sides I experience with tren. The cough I've never had. I've read it happens when the tren gets into your blood while injecting. Should also see strength gains and changes in body comp (more diet dependent imo). I've also read blood pressure spikes but I've never had it happen personally.

xmuscle
01-22-2012, 01:28 AM
redis pretty much sumed it up

D-Latsky
01-22-2012, 01:54 AM
Crazy dreams!!
Aggresion through the roof.
High blood pressure.
super human strength increases
Trensomnia.
Anxiety.
These are a few of the magical tell tale signs that your trenbelone is working. When adjusting dose I reccomend starting lower and bump it up ti you are at a state of rage you can handle lol!! Seriously!!

Rmewrench
01-22-2012, 02:09 AM
out of the list I would say night sweats would be a guaranteed side. Personally, I get tren dick, I can go all night and never nut. Make sure you have caber on hand for prolactin sides.

Genetikfightr
01-22-2012, 02:25 AM
Insomnia, hair thinning, rage, strength increases, vascularity, feeling hot when it's cold as fuck.

Tiny
01-22-2012, 04:46 AM
Back pump while doing the simplest task.

Can you clarify your cycle? Why aren't you running prop? 8 weeks for cyp and GH?? Did I read that correctly?

Eric1237
01-22-2012, 04:53 AM
If you're sleeping right now you're not on tren.

SPEEDY
01-22-2012, 05:05 AM
I sleep fine on tren, but I do get the tren cough when injecting and have had several instances where it feels like my body catches on fire after injecting. The top of my head to the bottome of my feet burn like a motherfucker for about 1 minute, then all is well. THis is with tren E, not tren a. I will be running tren a next cycle....

ShortnWide
01-22-2012, 06:31 AM
How long is the test and GH being run for?

Sweatnosejackson
01-22-2012, 11:06 AM
I am on week 3 with Tren Ace and it is my first Tren ride. I think you should scale it back to 75mgs eod as I am having great results and sides are minimal. I do have some stinky piss and the sweat smells the same as my piss. I have had some dreams and tren cough but only when a bit gets into my bloodstream. You will start seeing results in a week with some good tren no doubt. Hvae fun and enjoy.

BIGBOSS
01-22-2012, 01:27 PM
Get ready to dream, sweat, & a small case of insomnia. All for a good cause though!!!

2nd2no1
01-22-2012, 03:12 PM
Everyone has pretty much has it covered on sides,For me night sweats,super human strength,asshole attitude,Heartburn.
Keep zantac and V/C on hand for heartburn and tren dick.

Patriot1405
01-22-2012, 03:46 PM
Looks like everyone has it covered.
But personally, for me sides are minimized when shooting tren ED instead of EOD. My sides are still there, but their severities are more tolerable.

cmeliftheavy
01-22-2012, 04:12 PM
Sounds like its covered-- Insomnia, and night sweats.. Aggressive and an increase in strength...

animal87
01-22-2012, 07:17 PM
I'm gettin ready to run my frist tren cycle too. Excited about the great strength gains.

tilltheend
01-22-2012, 07:50 PM
Watch out for prolactin gyno, and having no sex drive also, that can happen with Tren.

Patriot1405
01-22-2012, 08:25 PM
Watch out for prolactin gyno, and having no sex drive also, that can happen with Tren.

^^^this...I usually take .5 caber, twice a week and 50mgs of proviron ED

rghtnow
01-23-2012, 05:06 PM
Well thanks for the replies guys i appreciate it....The reason i'm not using prop is simply because Cyp is my preferred and favorite test....The amount to start this cycle is 600mg wk split mon/thur......I also switched the Tren to ED instead of EOD to try and keep the blood levels as stable as possible with min fluctuations....The GH is run all year round i just mentioned that it's part of the stack....Since i don't know what my sides are going to be i am leaving my Test Cyp at the usual amount i would run on a short blast which is anywhere from 600 to 1200mg wk it depends in how i feel and how things are going....i'm obviously sticking to the lower amount until i see how im going to react with the tren in this stack but we'll see.....I don't have set amounts when i cycle...if i feel like less is working then i stay low but if i don't think im getting what i'm looking for then i just go up to where my response point is and run that.....this cycle is actually going longer but the tren is only for 8 weeks and then i'm stopping it......As far as sweating goes I sweat anyway so this should be interesting....I usually sleep in just shorts and tshirt even if the weather outside is below zero so if Tren causes even more sweating than i guess the wife will be doing more laundry -Lolol

Thanks again i'll update this as it progresses....oh and i had a full Blood lipid panel done on Friday so i'll get those results this week which will let me know how i'm doing while on this blast....No idea what my test level was to start i'll get that when the results come back and then i plan on having more lab work like week 4 or 5 to see where things are

rghtnow
01-27-2012, 11:43 AM
Well today is day 7 on 100mg ED and i was starting to wonder what all the talk was with Tren because of everything i was reading it made it sound as though the sides were automatic and they happened in an instant. I hadn't had any of the signs that people talk about until this morning. Woke up in a puddle of water. Damn i got up and felt like the heat was turned up to 90 and the sheets were soaked. I'm known to sweat anyway but this morning was a little beyond the norm. I have been a little aggressive the last couple of days in the gym so things are looking up. So far so good will update this in about 2 weeks I think that should be enough time to really gauge this experience....I'll hold at 100mg ED for now i was thinking about upping that to 150mg but i'll stay at 100 for at least another week or so to get a better handle on this cycle. Don't wanna go to crazy to fast.....yeah like that won't happen - LMFAO :)

GD
01-27-2012, 02:34 PM
Tren cough is almost a sure sighn...I cough so hard I feel like I'm gonna puke...what color is you oil when you draw????if you can't tell the difference in color from your cyp to your tren....you have a problem...

rghtnow
01-27-2012, 05:21 PM
Tren cough is almost a sure sighn...I cough so hard I feel like I'm gonna puke...what color is you oil when you draw????if you can't tell the difference in color from your cyp to your tren....you have a problem...

No cough yet...i have read where some guys claim they never get the cough or they hardly get the cough....haven't had that side yet and to tell you the truth i can do without it.....as far as the color goes there's a huge difference between the two no question about that...the Tren is a nice darker golden color compared to the Cyp which is a very light....And i know my Cyp is as legit as it gets its straight from the Pharmacy...Lololol

ItsNoel
02-07-2012, 06:03 AM
http://www.brotherhoodofpain.com/showthread.php?4924-Tren-A

BIGBOSS
02-07-2012, 05:42 PM
I get Insomnia, rage in the gym, huge strength increases, vascularity (my shoulder and chest veins look like a road map on every pump),sweat when sleeping (prolly burnin cals lol). I love TREN E.It really takes you to the next level.

dopamine
03-15-2020, 04:31 PM
For myself I ended up switching to enanthate and the sides were more tolerable

dopamine
03-24-2020, 08:30 PM
I was on a higher the average dose of tren @ 350-400 a week ( I know a excessive waste) and I noticed a large downfall in my cardio and woke up in many layers of sweat and filth lol

Gizmo856
03-25-2020, 02:59 AM
I was on a higher the average dose of tren @ 350-400 a week ( I know a excessive waste) and I noticed a large downfall in my cardio and woke up in many layers of sweat and filth lol

Good info. Really thinking about trying Tren soon. This is an 8year old thread btw.

Giygas
03-25-2020, 05:04 AM

350 is an average dose.

Mattymoo
03-25-2020, 05:46 AM
This5669256692566925669256692